Autumn

Comfy autumn is underway. I'm so happy. Fuck the summer weather I hate it.

Attached: 9jfisit.jpg (2048x1357, 691K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXckVsZp7o0
youtube.com/watch?v=k6lkYjf1Qm8
youtube.com/watch?v=WMFPrE61rEU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQlFOX0YKlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WCg3TEvgY7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user
you don't like pool parties and bbq? you're no fun!

Can a photography fag tell me why i like this image so much?

i wish there was a season like summer where the leaves are green and the air smells nice but it's not so fucking hot. wait, it's called spring

winter smells best, this is undeniable fact.

>no A/C
>wildfires choking region with smoke
>constantly sweltering, can hardly wear anything but boxers for days at a time
Yeah. Summer is overrated

FUCKING ALLERGIES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCK YOU SPRING I HATE YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love the Autumn, seeing all the normies complain about the rain and cold.

I would insert a comfy pepe here but i dont have any.

Not a photography fag but I think it's good use of angles and lighting. Tree on the left acts like a barrier so does the house on the right. Strong focus on the electrical lines and volvo with a nice looking back drop.

Autumn is most romantic season for me, always thought it was super pretty.

Wish I could find a girl so we could drive out to the country and just watch the sun dip down over the horizon, arms around each other, red and yellow leaves blowing past on the ground, feeling like that moment never ends.

Id like that a lot.

I love Autumn too. It's so relaxing and cool and comfy.

My favorite weather of the year by far. I love how the leaves look on the trees. I love how warm everything feels and looks.

Best season by far followed by spring.

Also good thread pic OP, thats one of my favorites.

Attached: 1516600467012.jpg (1920x1080, 571K)

Light summer rain is THE best weather condition.
>around 70 degrees max
>usually brings a breeze along with it
>enough rain to walk under and be comfy, but not so much as to drench you by the time you're home

I actually like autumn for the bringing of the cold, rain, wind, and the overall look of despair outside.

Summer rain brings humidity to jungle nigger levels after a while so it sucks. Though the cool breeze after the rain in the start of the summer is very nice.

Autumn is so fine, love all the colors it brings. Not to hot and not fucking snow.

Long walks and dreaming away season.

thread theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=RXckVsZp7o0

Was expecting Autumn Leaves.

Same here. These few last days were rainy and cold. I feel less dead now.

youtube.com/watch?v=k6lkYjf1Qm8

this is 10/10 autumn music

No this is 10/10
youtube.com/watch?v=WMFPrE61rEU

Summer is the fucking worst. Usually too fucking hot to actually do something or be outside without even being fucking sunburned and sweating is fucking awful

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQlFOX0YKlQ

How about this. There are many other versions but this is the most relaxing one in my opinion

Super rad comfy server

mfbmFu

Women don't like stuff like that. Women like getting violently railed by strange men, having hot dudes piss and shit on them, and being beaten by men.

yes i agree when the forests are coated in a dense layer of fog that no light can penetrate i am in heaven

Attached: photo-1476362555312-ab9e108a0b7e.jpg (1000x667, 68K)

no, they like the former but by men of equal or greater attractiveness. GUYS LIKE PRETTY GIRLS GIRLS LIKE PRETTY GUYS when will you realise women have standards as well

I apologize
youtube.com/watch?v=WCg3TEvgY7M

I didn't even go to the beach at all this year. I'm not missing out on much, since it's more fun in August when everyone else is tired of it, it's less crowded, and the ocean isn't freezing cold.

Unattractive men aren't actually men, as far as women are concerned. So what I said is still true.

No one said women don't have standards. Of course they do, and their standards are high enough that most men are excluded.

I appreciate the effort and this one sounds good too, but i meant the Jazz Standard. Posted it above.