Drugfeels/

Speedanon is awake,whats going guys?

Recharging for the long long day with some german shit

youtube.com/watch?v=QXay1pdfQpI

Attached: 1533608227527.gif (326x360, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_SBPZ_pdv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just feeling down from getting ghosted but how is life speedanon?

I'm going to search some shroomies soon. I live in Switzerland and I've found some good places to search. Right now it's too dry though. I really hope for a lot of rain in September. Also, does someone have experiences with combining it with coke?

just got some cbd oil, feeling pretty chill and all my tension is gone, feelsgoodman

Not much OP, just bought some acid an hour ago, got two tabs and a couple grams of weed. Thinking of dropping the tabs today but not sure.

Shrooms are interesting. I was always more of a fan of LSD though. I found it just generally gives you more visuals and is more of a "trip" shrooms to me never did that much besides make me yawn a lot and feel generally odd around others unless all I did was listen to music

Don't do it unless you're in a good state of mind, are in a good set & setting and are comfortable.

You need to "overdose" on shrooms because often you get recommended a minimum dose with does barely give you a trip. It's very similar to LSD then.

A nice reply, im flattered. Life is how it is. It wont be like this forever, but i love speed because it probably have to take a long break.

I hope you will get throiugh that shit getting ghosted, dont use drugst though. Im here if you need to vent.

A shroom season, good luck. Think i will for a search in end of september. Just need to scout for some places.

Nice, enjoy it user

Your probably used to it before, but always think set and setting. Happy tripping

I hope you have a good day man :) I was just looking for a thread earlier, glad you made one.

My doctor went on vacation, telling me that he would be around the office sometimes to fill my prescription. Turns out that he left town and now I have no more oxy for month. God fucking dammit, that old fucker... FUCK.

Attached: 1393049220502.jpg (540x720, 105K)

sauce that gif that bitch is fine. would eat a bucket of her shit just to see the hole it came from

Thanks man, ive been looking too, better be a productive druggie shit and let our shit out here.

Headphones on, lets fucking go

youtube.com/watch?v=G_SBPZ_pdv4

Wish i had more, would be fap marathon. Sorry

Has anyone here ordered from Lysergi? how long did your order take?

Darknet vendor or market place? isnt there any reviews?

clearnet site. most of the reviews are on reddit and are months old because reddit banned vendors and any talk about them.

should i get drunk this weekend?
should i pick up a pack of ciggies?

i got 1p from them took 2 weeks if i recall correctly. thats to USA not NY by a pretty close area.

I have a quarter ounce of shrooms that a mutual friend I have with the dealer told me aren't too strong. I also have good experience with psychedelics and might take it with phenibut to eradicate any chance of anxiety. My friend suggested 4 grams, how does that sound to you guys?

Fucking normie reddit, only reason i went there was their forum for getting shit. But look deeper and you will find forums.

Or make a small order, worst case you didnt lose that much. Get in touch with Lysergi on mail

Good set and setting. You should be fine taking it all, if you can trust the dealer that it isnt too strong.

Get drunk now and tell your job or school to fuck off tomorrow

I wanna do drugs so bad. But I'm bored of DXM, I'm out of lyrica and I'm out of Xanax which don't even feel that great anyways. I don't mind meeting up with someone to get drugs but I have no idea who to meet up with or how to find them. Another problem is I can't use the darknet because brainlet and if parents found that in the mail I'd be screwed.

Where the fuck do I find someone selling pills?

Attached: 1532886319476.jpg (802x600, 42K)

Join this pls
Oregenalio

mfbmFu

taking recommendations for something that will last my entire work shift and leave me functional

knlonopin and smoking some nice ACDC strain.

>Ask vendor on darknet to make package extra large for a bit extra money.
>Pick up at Post office.

Thats right of the bat. The rest about crypto you can read about.

Thats

Small small doses of speed, refill every second hour.

Dont drive there.

Just made a fresh /drugfeels/ server, for anyone that wants to chat while under the influence.

Ykzvj4

forgot to tag you, drugs deeepfries your brain

CBD, small amount of weed, a beer, a coffee, the list goes on...

Put in a restroom fap too