What should i say lads? hardly use tinder

what should i say lads? hardly use tinder

Attached: Screenshot_20180815-154638_Tinder.jpg (1080x1920, 967K)

>sugar daddy wanted
good luck with that op

>I'll be your huckleberry ;)

"I'll be your NEET sugar daddy if you play dating sims with me"

Ask if she still wants a sugar daddy

Give it up. Nothing you can type's gonna impress her enough to go on a date with you. I'm telling you this as somebody who ain't even a bitter incel like most robots. She's angelic.

>angelic
>wants sugar daddy
yah she looks good but she has a shit personality

I find it presumptuous that you base such a hard judgement on one fact you know about her.

post your profile opee

having a bunch of orbiters validate you constantly ruins your personality.

kek, use your lager of mountain dew to feed her sugar.

DADDY

>complicated and confusing
Translation: I'm a massive slut with daddy issues

Ask if shes into furry scar tentacle tape hentai

Another typical whore. Just skip if you have some decency left

>Fat girl angle

Attached: downloadfile-34.jpg (430x316, 137K)

go easy on me lad, im pretty uggo

Attached: 20180815_160859.jpg (1080x1920, 827K)

She's on Tinder so she most likely wants cock but doesn't want you to be very blunt about it otherwise shell put you on reddit for Karma and approval.

Steal a cheesy, witty pickup line from somewhere and I'll guarantee she'll give you access to her wet hole almost immediately.

Bitches are dumb and predictable. Do it and prove me right, user.

fucking hell man, you can't even hold the camera right, why is your body that shape?

Based, redpilled also checked.
Girls will always find ways to convince themselves they aren't basic vapid sluts with complexes.

>roastie using big words to herself sound smart
I assure anyone who wants a sugar daddy is a whore

OP you look weird as hell. Put another picture, preferably not a selfie.

Try changing your pic to something not taken in a mirror. Also roasties don't like racism, put something implying you'll buy her shit and give her dick and she's yours.

sugar daddy is flat out "give me stuff"! Bad artist screams "I doodle a little and know what is most most expensive".

rude what's wrong with my pic?

okay i'll try to use a better one

You look kinda deformed, it's your bad posture.
Are you tall?

yeah i'm 6'3

Yeah you should put that in your bio imo

hi bby
shoe vagana

Attached: raj.jpg (800x533, 111K)

You look like a murderer. First delete all of your profile and leave it blank, second take a selfie, hold the camera at arms length with your left hand and angle it slightly down with the left side of your face in the center of the frame. Dont smile, rosaries love smug men. Smiling makes you look like a pussy

Can you un-take the neckpill?

Attached: 1531454309092.jpg (1085x1217, 205K)

try it op. what's the worst that could happen?

Unless you can honestly say
>I'm loaded and I have a yacht
Then don't bother

Are you serious? Anyone who unironically says they are looking for a sugar daddy is guaranteed to be a vapid whore.

>manlets are so out of touch with reality, when they see a tall, normal dude "it looks weird"

tot fucking kek, rope yourselves

>implying i'm a manlet
lmao. I didn't say he looked weird because of his height, he just has a bad posture that's all. Dumb faggot.

don't let roasies know you have money fool

looks like alice

>ugly
>bio can be considered racist
>0 instagram photos

are you even trying?

>jaden
absolute namelet, avoid at all costs

Is it best to say something as soon as you match? When you you ask them to hang out

>Look like a ripped hunter in photos (actually just a hunter)
>Look good, eat healthy and exercise
>at least 3/6 great photos
>a match every 2ish days because I live in the country
Please... speak to me... I just want a friend...

Attached: 1533768541663.jpg (500x481, 69K)

>sugar daddy wanted
>"art" whore
Ok, you either have to choke her with money, while in the person of her father, or be a soundcloud rapper with face tattoos and free xanax for her. Don't give human garbage the time of day. How nihilistic must we be that we placate this garbage, these creatures, thinking "Oh, well. Maybe I can milk this thing for some fleeting pleasure. I haven't the hope for any legitimate human relationship, anyway."?

How pathetic. Absolutely broken society, and not you the "Robot", the youth of this non-society, non-culture, as an entirety. Popular or not, rich or poor. Absolutely bankrupt of all humanity, regardless.

People, I tell you, all we can hope to do is detach, escape and make it out (spiritually) alive, of whatever people like OP and OP's OP are (culturally and psychologically) a part of. Run.