What do I have to do to achieve a body like this?

What do I have to do to achieve a body like this?

Attached: S26.1Herakles.jpg (348x632, 44K)

You're gonna need big wastes and wrists

how do I get bigger waste???

Bones can't be fixed apparently. That's what I got told on Jow Forums

1. Have huge manly frame
2. Kill literal creatures of legend
3. Be a demigod

It was a poop joke, Anonymous

Attached: bwb_alexis_brianna_richelle.jpg (560x420, 28K)

Im 6ft 4in and i weigh 337lbs so im already halfway there

Look at Medusa

Steroids would be my first choice if I wanted to get ripped and shrink my dick to the size of a peanut. Personally I like it the other way around, but at the time they didn't want to offend Zeus by having a bigger dong than him.

Oh wait ... that *is* Zeus?

wtf Greece

thats hercules you boner

It's the bastard son of zeus, hercules.

t. greek

Well he brought some big guns to the gunshow but no bullets

Big dicks were viewed as barbaric in hellinistic times, they wittingly drew and sculpted men with small flaccid dicks to make the sexual aspect of genitalia as irrelevant as possible.

>Big dicks were viewed as barbaric in hellinistic times
lmao, greeks must have been the biggest betas ever

First off, stop browsing 4cchan

is the average white boy dick this small? lmao

Fun fact, everyone in greece was ripped. Even 50 year old socrates was shredded and fought in the battle of marathon.

They autistically trained every day in the gymnasiums, since they were soldiers first and whatever profession second.

They also believed that the body is the palace of the soul, the saying was "healthy mind and healthy body". So they actively thought they were disrespectful and hybristical to the gods if they didn't have a healthy body. It was what christians consider a sin against god, so to speak.

Wtf, how does that last pussy look so weird? (would still smash)

>zoomer education
greece was the cradle of western civilization m8. maybe underdeveloped africa is more your style

The Greeks, especially the scholars and the philosophers that are still so famous were perhaps THE greatest gigachads of all time. Think of the military training they went through, like the runs through the ginormous field of Marathon with full body armor, rowing the ships of the Athenian fleets, etc. These were people who could box, swim, fence, climb, run, and lift better than literally 90% of our modern world's population.

Unequivocally and unironically no

Eat more. Just invest in a bigger toilet before you do.

Someone actually got this big natty in ancient times?

Godly genes.