I wanna buy some of this mk 677 shit in the uk

i wanna buy some of this mk 677 shit in the uk.
whats the best site to order from and is this shit even legit?

Attached: mk677.png (450x450, 238K)

enjoy
I'm going to buy myself more
>time spent actually training in the gym
and we'll see who comes out on top

I'm considering for the non gym gains but I really don't know what's stopping me, there's no way it has no downsides

i want to get it so that i can maximize my height while i still can.

Kek buy hgh manlet

>47525746
Yes spend ridiculous amounts of money on something that isn't that much more effective.

you're wasting your money. I used it ED for 3 months and the only benefit was literally being able to eat non stop. No joke, i never actually felt full. I also did a 3mth cycle of LGD and noticed amazing gains. Put on around 8kg of lean muscle and I'd consider myself an intermediate lifter. The strength gains were phenomenal as well.

Wouldn't compare it to steroids but it's as close as you'll ever get without them.

TL;DR don't waste your time on MK, buy LGD and never look back. (Just make sure you use a reliable source.)

If I used this stuff for a couple months then quit would I keep my gains?

You must be 18 to post here

Dude I'm twenty

I heard it is good for recovery.
But I am worried cuz there are threads that people who used it got puffy nipples and low libido because of prolactin spike.
If prolactin level is settled down quickly, which is case by case, I would do it

They were probably taking SARMS by the fist full and didn't realize that it has as bad if not worse sides as a normal Oral Steroid.

But every market says mk677 doesnt show those kinds of side effects and doesnt need pct.
Still there exists threads that mk 677 lost sex drive or got puffy nipples, worse case gyno (I think gyno is from heavy steroid users who touched mk 677)

Yes but only up to three months, everything after that you lose. Also it makes your head big like joe rogan

I can assure you that ANYONE who says they got gyno or test suppression from MK 677 wasn't actually taking MK 677. Without a doubt they got sold a cheap prohormone.

Pros:
- perfect sleep, 6 hrs will feel like 10 and jump outta bed in the morning
- never feel full so can eat like cray

Cons:
- huge spikes in IGF1 mean you will almost certainly get cancer if you take this regularly.

So mk 677 is good for preventing muscle loss, improving sleeping and increasing hunger. It does little or any effect on muscle growth and height gains. So it is kinda useless for muscle building since it wont give results that people want to believe.
Plus it does have side effects that can be occured from gh, such as bloating and numbness. I'm not sure if it is worth to take it beside slightly improved recovery.
Just increasing Igf1 level for gh boost doesnt do anything helpful for muscle growth. Just give you bloat max face from sodium intake and cancer in the future plus super vivid dream.

It's the best. I love it, never had any side effects. Idk about the UK but it is 100% legal in the US, but a group of establishment Republican led by Orrin Hatch have introduced legislation to ban it and other SARM's

woah can this shit really give me cancer?

Lol is this legal in the UK? I have literally never heard of this before, I’m assuming it womt give you mental gains?

Use receptorchem
UK company and the bloke that runs it is a legend

Just buy steroids like literally every fitness god ever. Do a light cycle of test and see how you feel before you go using unproven compounds like this.

>not spending as much money as you can to be taller

If you want height gains, if your growth plates are open you need to take aromatose inhibitors. Google it. Estrogen closes growth plates the fastest

uh. it's weird, I was just looking into it yesterday.
what are the adverse effects of ligandrol? I've read that it completely shuts down natural test production after a while. I'm conflicted cause on the other hand it seems pretty amazing apart from that.
I'm planning to run mk for a few months and do one or two 4 week lgd cycles this year.

Hi bloke that runs receptorchem

Don't do MK, do Osta instead. Do Osta or LGD, I did one cycle or Rad and that shit was crazy too. Go get a blood test done and check your natural test levels before you do LGD though, if you are in the 500's to 600's you'll be good.

It’s mild

Pfft... I'd beat you just using steroids, not even going to the gym. Sure I may need to hit a bicep curl off of my door jamb ever once in a while to keep everything in perfect alignment, but you get the drift.

Go back to school then

everything can give u cancer

Aha i wish, he's probably raking it in.
Just used all the usual uk stores and some are really hit and miss

It won't GIVE you cancer but if you have cancer itll make it worse
Running it now and I love it. Putting weight on super easily. Up to 190 from like 175 in 2.5 weeks

I must have missed out on steroid class