Does the barbell count?

does the barbell count?

Attached: abb8a5494b41ea9ee932496d0d87df49.jpg (736x1102, 222K)

do your balls count when measuring your dick?

Only on even-numbered days.

only when your mom is riding it

Yes. The barbell ALWAYS counts. Anyone who says it doesn't because ''HURR YOU'RE WEAK BRAH DYEL PSSH COUNT BAR'' is a faggot. 405 is 4 plates do the math

Do the collars count? (Hint: they don't)

Attached: 56d.gif (450x253, 469K)

Only estats fags count it

LOOK AT THOSE SANDY FEET

Only if you want an accurate measurement of what you can lift. If you want to believe you lift 20kg less than you actually do, then don't count the barbell. Also note that you won't be able to properly translate into lifting other things of similar weight, that isn't on a barbell.

What do if barbell only weighs (7.2kg) 15 pounds? Should i just round it off to (5kg) 11pounds? I work with kilogram plates.

Attached: 1534017790512.gif (320x240, 1.73M)

>what do if have 15 lb bar
kys that's what

Are you lifting it?

Hang on, people actually add the weight of their bar to their total weight lifted? If someone says to me "I do 20Kg for x reps of x sets" I assume they mean a 10Kg plate either side + whatever the bar weighs. Yes, OBVIOUSLY the bar counts in total weight lifted since you're physically lifting it. But you don't fucking quote it in your numbers when telling other people.

You're fucking retarded.
A 225lbs lift is 2 plates on each side
225/2.25=100kg = 2 plates of 20kg + bar

Some more examples:
315/2.25=140kg (3 plates)
405/2.25=180kg (4 plates)
495/2.25=220kg (5 plates)

>Calls me retarded
>All of my lifts have instantly increased 20Kg
Who's the retarded one now, buddy?

Maybe because pretty much 99% of all the barbells you're ever going to find in a gym are olympic standard barbells which always weigh 20kg, retard

Which is surely why you don't quote the weight of the bar when telling other people how much you lift? Since most people just assume you mean weight + bar.

Everyone. EVERYONE who tells their lifts tells it with 20kg bar included. You must be new to lifting. You must not have any respectable numbers on your lifts to not know that barbell is always included. How else can a 405 deadlift be 4 plates? Just do the math before you say more stupid shit

is your bar made of carbon fiber

Barbells can't count they don't have brains you fucking retard

Tfw gf only overhead presses the bar gotta tell her she was never lifting to begin with

Attached: 1535606271332.jpg (1660x1323, 360K)

Spinlock bar?

Why do you act like counting the bar is like fabricating your dick length it's just a more accurate mesurment

>he doesn’t measure dick size from the balls
Your dick must be tiny then. I can get mine close to 8 inches feelsgoodman.

>Only lift the bar
How can a human being even be that weak?

im OP and i keked

20kg for a 40kg person is a lot

no it doesn't newfag

You never count bar, you only count by plates fucking idiot

it does everywhere else other than fit

Calories only count when they're on the plate, not at the bar.

but do the plates count when you think about it? All that matters is how much more than average you can lift. a 2 plate bench is 225 pounds above average.

do you count the weight of your arms too you fucking faggot?

The weight of the bar doesn't magically disappear when you lift it.