Is height the only thing women care about?

Is height the only thing women care about?
Also thinking about getting height surgery

Attached: download.jpg (174x290, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBySCPk3Hj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how tall are you? You make it sound pretty fuckin bad.

No you also need to have a nice face, be slim or buffed, have lots of money and have a good personality.

>money
Dont even approach a woman without a six figure salary
>dick size
girth under 6.5 inches? move along
>attractive face
if you can't convincingly photoshop your face onto a calvin klein model dont bother
>popularity
under 1500 facebook friends or 5000 insta followers? stop.

I could literally give less of a shit about height than anything else. I'm short, so the only men that might be shorter than me are Latino or EA/SEA men.

I hope someone drives a truck into your home and it mangles you to death, and that this happens to every other larper in the world, all on the same day, I will pray to satan

pff fuck you piece of shit roastie kys

(also wtf wont anyone date me? Im so nice. I guess women only like rapist and chad.

I'm 5'2 and all I ever see is women talking low on short guys

Attached: received_2098407533704198.png (1575x883, 253K)

incel blackpill lmao

No, they also care about social status, wealth, facial aesthetics, dick size, and weight.

Why do you care about those tweets? Their weeks apart and if a women is really so superficial that she wont date you because of you height, why would you want her anyway? All your height is is a filter that makes sure you partners actually like you.

Height is only one of key factors. You can be tall or at least 6ft and still mean nothing to grills. The most important thing is the money in my opinion.

Why don't you try listening to subliminal audios user? It may take weeks or months to see noticeable results but it's free.
youtube.com/watch?v=fBySCPk3Hj0

lmao what a larp
If you have 5k instagram followers and get a referral, you can join that celebrity-only dating site

Women only care about 2 things, height and money, the rest is secondary

Attached: 2039884-focus-0-0-600-315.jpg (600x315, 43K)

>Imagine being under 6'0"
HAHAHAHAHA. Oh who am i kidding im 6'3" and khv.

Attached: 1526330102853s.jpg (250x229, 7K)

Retarded question I Know but does this actually work? Or are all the comments being ironic?

Op here. I have a decent amount of money, not that great looking either but not super ugly.

Damn OP, was this as a result of a growth hormone deficiency or are your parents naturally short? Either way, I wonder why they didn't do growth hormone treatments for you.

Attached: confused_apu.png (612x491, 106K)

pic related is of my ex's beach body

i met her on tinder she was 18 and i was 21 with no money no license no job she's 5'9 (im 5'9 as well but she's super slightly taller) and my penis is 6 if im lucky i have maybe 100 facebook friends

my face is nothing to write home about and the gf i had after her was better looking and just graduated biomedical engineering and drove 1 hour just to see me every time because i still didnt have a license and i met her on counterstrike

the only thing that matters is that you are at least a 7/10 in pictures and come off as infinitely chill/funny while being offhandedly intelligent in dms, and have a life plan

Of course it doesn't it's all for views.

This is beyond the laws of biology dear user.
If you are that tall women will give you puccy automatically.

There are many things that matter to women. Height is important but so are things like face, dick size, build, money, etc. You don't have to be perfect across the board to get a gf.
5'2" is a pretty big deficit to have to compensate for though. Let's hope you got a monster dick or a thicc wallet.

oops forgot the pic durrr not original fuck r9k

Attached: exbod.jpg (250x249, 36K)

>strong fat
>never wear black, ever
>of the handful of times I've worn black in the past half a decade, women gave me attention in a very blatant and obvious way
is wearing a black shirt really the way to go? it feels like a +5 in points for me, no joke

I can't imagine any parents actually even considering growth hormone treatments. Especially if they too are short.

I haven't tried that one but I'm using other videos from that channel and I'm seeing results. But you have to believe otherwise it won't work.

Shut up faggot.

I'm genetically inferior. Both of my parents were short

Let's modify this a bit(tee hee I'm a fembot teehee)
>Dont even approach a woman without a six figure salary
Unless you're Chad
>girth under 6.5 inches? move along
Implying that I want to be turned into roast beef. How am I supposed to upgrade from you with a loose puss?
>if you can't convincingly photoshop your face onto a calvin klein model dont bother
If you photoshop ur face ur a nerd loser
>under 1500 facebook friends or 5000 insta followers? stop.
Bf is not allowed to have over 100 insta followers. That's just asking to get cheated on.

Gtfo my board you fucking larper
How fucking autistic do you have to be to expose your self a paragraph later, " met her on tinder" "met her on cousnter strike" BTFO normans

5'4 manlet here. I legit had a girl one time come up and ask me how tall I was. It actually pissed me off because she kind of sneered and smiled when asking like she knew I was short and just did it to be a bitch. I just casually said "I'm 5'4." and she didn't say anything and just walked off. Like I still to this day don't know why she did that. It's really fucking random and weird to just go up to someone you don't know and ask how tall they are. It's like asking a random person how much they weigh.

It's almost like she had never seen a short male. I doubt she was flirting with me because that's a really fucked up way to flirt with someone.

can you read retard?
>the gf i had after her

you're the one with contradictions
>larper
>norman
so which is it? if im pathetic enough to be larping that hard, surely i deserve to be here?

That sucks user, I have had similar things happen to me from the start of my middle school to the second half of eighth grade. I was literally under 5 feet in an environment where late bloomers get hassled. Thankfully, I went through a few growth spurts by the time I entered high school but the memories are still there.

Nope, they care about everything. Everything must be beyond their tolerance threshold. After that, and only after that, all of this combined must pass a certain level. If you're a tiny bit shy but you're rich, handsome, tall, and smart, it's not enough. If you're outgoing, rich, handsome, tall and dumb, it's not enough, etc.
That said, height is one of the most influential factor for the total score at the end. It's actually even more important than being handsome. Conversely, money is barely meaningful at all.

Well since youve been EXPOSED as a larp we are all waiting for your next lie to cover up, but in the meantime..

Why do you think me tioning her ""education""means anything? I am far past a undergrad degree in engineering, and can laugh at how vapid and illogical a person can be to get one (or any undergrad degree, no matter the discipline). Do you actually think that matters? Kinda shows how dumb you in fact are.

So, back to your backtracking. Lets see what you come up with next. Loser LOL.

Yeah, they do care, user. Of course it's easier if you are tall, but it's also easier if you're handsome, smart, rich, has a big dick or whatever, so chill out.

Also, if you think about the girls that you see on the street but wouldn't date you will realise that someone will date them. The same aplies to you.

since you've been exposed as illiterature, a hypocrite, and are very clearly neurotic i don't really even need to respond

but an engineer major going to a different uni is bound to have a large handful of males in her classes that are superior to me in every way imaginable and in a closer proximity, but for some reason she still drove to see a jobless carless 7/10 that lived with his mom

if you weren't a brainlet, you'd see why that detail was important

also the fact that you are entertaining my ""larp"" is proof of skepticism of your very own claim

I'm 5'5 25yo kv and I'd say I have some great qualities but I've been rejected over 50 times, there may be other things they care about but it's not like it matters to someone like me.

Pretty much the same as me. I'm 5'4 and 25 years old and been rejected quite a bit, but I have had girls take an interest in me, so I know I'm not completely undesirable. The sheer fact that I have had romantic encounters with women and they've shown romantic feelings for me just kind of proves that I'm not completely undesirable.

Lmao grow up little boy
>t. 1.92 metres

Me too, at 5'5. But like you said, its not the only thing they care about, so we can still play the game.

I think the country you're in also matters, and because the average male in mine is 5'9, i guess some may find it harder than me. Nothing impossible though.

>be me
>6'2 KV
I get hints and numbers a few times but I'm too autistic.

>I could literally give less of a shit
>literally
>could give less of a shit
>could
why the fuck do women speak like this?