Visual triggers on men that excite women

I was watching tv and pic related was a commercial. I literally felt my 'lizard brain' base instinct activated by seeing those hips.

Do women get that type of reaction from any visual aspect of men?

>inb4 hurrr wallet thicknesses

Attached: 20180904_060839.jpg (4032x1960, 1.02M)

>i'm not gay
yeah right

Yes big glutes

Women have historically picked partners that are good providers.

In this day and age that means, as much as I hate to say it, Wallet thickness and social status.

yeah men being aggressive, muscles/veins

it really sounds like a meme but its true : HEIGHT, FACE AND FRAME.

When women are asked, there's always a bunch drooling over forearms.

they get that when they see a narrow waist and wide shoulders just like we see a narrow waist and wide hips

Attached: 1455689902554.jpg (2048x2048, 377K)

broad shoulders

The biggest one is long legs relative to your height.
Since you can't do anything about it, the most important things you can do are strong glutes, large shoulders that taper down towards your waste. ("Like an arrow pointing at your cock.")
Big arms and chest.

Great forearms with rolled up dress shirts are a huge plus. Also a well defined Adonis belt is pretty amazing. Also, him just being bigger then you is awesome. And I know its not a visual thing, but a great smell is prime.

better on the left desu

>a well defined Adonis belt
>implying you don't have to be dehydrated and flexing hard to have that
God you fucking women

are you a fatty in denial?

Not him but even at my absolute leanest when I was a 145 high school cross country runner with extremely visible abs, I never had much of an adonis belt. I'm super jealous of guys that just naturally have one even when they're overweight.

Show a picture of someone with an Adonis belt having just ate a meal
It's not the same thing as a six pack

big forearms. big chest. neat hair

confirmed for woman. Thanks for tips

>cross country runner

yea you dont need muscle mass to have abs. you need muscle mass to have the belt.

honestly it just needs to be a little bit defined. Its great to feel as your hand creeps lower down his stomach. You just need that little bit of contrast.

provider =/= tall buff guy with big dick who fucks her and all her friends

Woman here and height and wideness in the shoulders get me. If he looks very "man" (think big chest, good posture, square jaw), it makes me feel funny.

Several of my teammates had really well defined ones though. I think genetics play a big part in how much it "pops".

>muscle mass to have dimples which are caused by insertions IE were the muscle ends

its whatever i dont have

Tallness is almost universally seen as attractive by women. So is being Jow Forums. I've specifically been told that women love vascular forearms, especially when you're rolling up your sleeve to reveal them.

I think vascular forearms are a bit hit or miss. They just need to be well proportioned.

Another woman here, and I feel the same.

The average Joe doesn't do it for me, but broad shoulders and height does. It's more of me wanting a partner who can completely envelope me in an embrace. He doesn't have to be ripped, but a flat stomach is a must. Honestly, I wish I didn't find height and build to be such a big part of what I find attractive since that's completely out of someone's control, but (like OP said) my 'lizard brain' base instinct naturally gravitates toward that.

Attached: 1453157084282.jpg (262x269, 37K)

post body

Attached: 1520115351341.png (823x720, 333K)

> It's more of me wanting a partner who can completely envelope me in an embrace.
Based answer.

Attached: happy baby shaking.gif (315x145, 998K)

women (male) are not female

Similarly I want a woman I can just wrap arms around completely and hug to death.

>There are no women on the internet!

Attached: 1507849893181.jpg (640x1080, 520K)

remember to include a timestamp

Attached: tits or gtfo.jpg (1254x261, 75K)

post your Adonis belt or gtfo fagot

Being female is relevant to the responses in this particular thread. Reread OP, reread that image, then kill yourself.

your tits are relevant too

Broad shoulders are where it's at bro. Makes them leaky down below.

Attached: 1132b655d649492baeb9265ac259ac70..jpg (1071x1600, 148K)

Disagree.

Attached: 1524007717858.jpg (1280x848, 390K)

How do I get into rough sex, bros? Most girls seem to like it but choking and spanking and shit doesn’t come naturally to me. Feels like I’m just putting on a performance.

Maybe you should all just post compromising photos of yourself. I'd be interested in that. Lets see some ankles.

Attached: Danger_zone_plays_loudly.gif (249x198, 66K)

Has to be the right girl and the right mood for me. It feels forced with girls I'm not super attracted to, but sometimes you will naturally want to stick your foot on a girl's face while taking her from behind or choke her while you pound away missionary -- just has to be in the moment kind of shit for me

>Do women get that type of reaction from any visual aspect of men?

Height. 100% height. Girls instantly start salivating at big, tall men.

A sense of humor is also great. Guy's who have humor are top tier.

GOOGLE

>shoulder waist ratio
girls like wider shoulders

>tight and firm looking asses
girls kinda instinctually know that this means something about the fitness of a man, also indicates that you can thrust well. All my exs have commented on my fatass. (feels weird man)

NON OF THIS WILL HAVE THE SAME EFFECT ON WOMEN, AS A HOURGLASS QT WILL HAVE ON MEN.

if your not into it your not into it man.
There are girls out there that dont like it too.

It happened so institutionally with me and i just like knew i was about it. Like being super aggressive and controlling is just what i am, had girls not see after one session and an ex that loved me for it and she didnt even know she liked it till me

Sorry dude but those might just be genetic. I have always had one and I have a ton of fat on my abs.

>Great smell
You talking like, pheramones or deodorant/aftershave/colonge?

"flat belly a must"

Remember you can only have standards if youre hot

I like big men.

Incorrect

>le funny guy
They are a social doormat.

F A C E

Shoulders and height.

t. my gf

>bros have party at apartment
>stem major so I have to study
>room next to bathroom that eventually hosts a line for the party and drunk girls to use
>start hearing commotion
>short thot I've never seen wants to fight a girl I knew (call her Katie)
>don't even think the short thot even went to school here she just came and looked underage
>I get frustrated so I walk out with pencil in ear and calm the shit down (have an obvious bias towards girl I know)
>strong words exchanged
>something along the lines of "You're shitting up my place and if you start some shit you better be prepared to finish it or I will..."
>underage thot leaves doesn't even take a piss
>walk back into my room
>literally 5 seconds later hear someone yell "user YOU TURNED ON"
>come out to talk and they ask why I was so pissed but also thanked me
Didn't bang though, had a girlfriend at the time. They asked what I was doing in my room and if I would have told them to come in to see for themselves that would have been a dome deal.

So one visual trigger is seeing a man being a man, like standing up for themselves and asserting their dominance.

What's the cutoff for wide shoulders? Is it all bones or can you get to panty wetting status by working out?

>"Turned on Katie"**
fuck

Blew it. Closed the tab and try tomorrow

I would normally agree but she's not mentioning her gender out of nowhere it's actually pertinent to what's being discussed

fuck off larper

Attached: 1536004103833s.jpg (125x75, 2K)

> neck-trap-shoulder slope
> sturdy hands with clean, neat fingernails
> solid forearm and wrists
> exposed decolletage, but not in a deliberately slutty way

you sound like such a delusional cunt

i wonder how many men fit your bill...

you better be really hot otherwise kill yourself

But my Adonis belt is more defined when I'm bloated from a meal and flexing.
When I'm empty in the morning, it's barely noticeable.

probably things like
>height
>shoulder width to waist ratio
>jawline
>low bodyfat %
>muscle mass

she's borderline fat on the left, while in the right she has the right amount of thic

I'm 6'6" and about 260lbs and I'm invisible to girls when I'm with friends who have better facial aesthetics.

NECK
NECK
NECK
NECK
NECK

This

Having a strong, but not bulky looking chin is always pleasing. A 5oclock shadow, where you can see they can grow a full beard is cute. Facial dimples are likewise cute. But I think the most primal thing for me is hearing a bedroom laugh from someone with a bit deeper voice, oh god its such a nice noise. It sounds like halfway nervous and playful, its the best thing, full stop.

Totally read that as visceral, not visual. So go with a nice chin.

What use is your picture meant to serve? What is that guy doing? My sleep deprived mind has been weirdly fixated on this image since you posted it. I have to know: what is it and why did you post it??

Attached: ???????.png (499x322, 28K)

Hahaha obvious manlet.

conclusion: height isn't the only thing that matters

lankcels on suicide watch

>Felt lizard brain reacting
I know and remember what this feels like but I don't feel it anymore in any way. Wat do

Long legs really? I have long legs relative to my height and I think I look fucking weird.

>bedroom laugh
what did she (he) mean by this?

Fatty? Exfatty?
That's a lot more genetic. But if you can flex and make it appears you're just not training it enough or had a weak core your whole life. Mines visible all the time, even losing down after a fatass pasta dinner. Are you.. perturbed? Or just forgetting how literally all muscles work

Nah you're mixing the two types
>Actual funny people I.e. comedians or people that could easily become one if they worked on it
And
>People who see comedy and try to imitate it, adding it to their ever frivolous batmanbelt of "social skills"
Latter is the doormats you speak of

>6'4
>strong masculine facial features, good jaw
>long legs
>wide shoulders, narrow waist
>deep voice

Chad reporting

Lel, classic pic.

you are probably a "switch" or what ever dumb term you want to call it, Just embrace the performance and do what youd like to see from either you or her.

>Do women get that type of reaction from any visual aspect of men?
Yes, when they see that bulge in your pants pocket causes by your wallet.

That's because you have low self esteem and woman can smell that a mile away. Also probably skinny fat.

That’s cause ur a freak of nature m8

LMS, In the opposite order.

If I had to guess probably jawline.

>guaranteed replies

Reexamine the photo, note that thigh gap tho, and check back with us.

Isn't all sex just a performance anyway? Sometimes you just gotta try new things. Who knows? You might be into it. The girl I'm with now likes it rough and it took me a few times to get used to it. Now I find it really hot...I borderline abuse her in bed and she loves it. Spank her, bite her, squeeze her, etc.

Not her (I am a dude) but 99% sure she's talking about cologne/bodywash smells and not pheromones.

u gay bro

Warrior skull and hunter eyes.

>women
what are you, a low T heterofag?

Big cock.

It's like a chuckle but sexy.

>broad shoulders and height
How big are we talking, here?
Just "taller than you," or "over a certain benchmark height?"

I remember there's been a huff about the way (((Scarlett Johansson))) was portrayed on the posters for the Avengers movies, not just this one but Winter Soldier too, can't recall others. I think it was an Israeli user on pol that critiqued it, so while (((she))) is posed in a deliberate way to attract mostly male attention, the males are posed to attract mostly female attention, with the way their musculature, chests, arms, aggressiveness, and otherwise masculinity are displayed

Makes sense considering there's a lot of androgen receptors in the traps and delts

Attached: 16yGO.jpg (458x696, 144K)

Kek at hulk goatse

hurrr wallet thickness