20-year-old male virgin

Where can I find a cute, virgin, (slightly below) average-looking girl who'll love me for who I am and eventually marry me?

Attached: 1516750570525.png (473x516, 75K)

Good luck with the virgin part.

yeah i dont get the whole fetishisation of having a virgin gf on here. so loing as when she is in a relationship with you that she is faithful to you, surely that is all that matters.
i mean, i guess if there is such a level of disparity of sexual history that neither of you can relate to the other, then sure, but how does a girl change so much just cause she's had a (1 (ONE)) dick in her prior to you

It reminds dudes about how they didn't manage to get laid so far, and they feel judged because of that.
If she is a virgin, dudes feel more comfortable, because she will probably not judge.

>20-year-old male virgin
same, and doesnt even have to be a virgin

This. Pretty much every girl has had sex at least once by that point.
I can't judge. I would have done the same, if I could.

There are tons of reasons.
- There's - There's understanding
- There's the risk of roastie
- There's the fear that she's promiscuous enough to cheat on you because having experience, she doesn't find sex to be meaningful so she's ready to give it to anybody
- There's the disappointment in not being good enough to be anyone's first, but to be fair, no robot actually cares, no matter their value

Girls don't lose their worth just because they aren't pathetic losers like you and aren't virgins at 20 anymore

maybe in a super-conservative christian/jewish community that do arranged marriages or no sex before marriage type deal

Convert to Moromonism

Women have no value beyond sex. They can't hold a conversation. They can't be funny. Nowadays, they can't cook or do housecare at all either. They're dirty and vile. They're incapable of empathy. They are deceitful and self-centered. They can't create art, they can't perform science, not even engineering. They are worse at any menial task than men.
Quite literally their only value in modern society is their vagina. So if it's already been used up, she is worthless.

Convert to Christianity and join a church (like actual fundementalist one not some meme shit). There's plenty of uggo girls who love Jesus and their hymens.

Source: family friends are big time christians and daughters all were ultra virgins before they got married at 19

And yet you suffer legitimate depression because you're so pathetic that these people you hold in such low regard won't give you the time of day.

>caught in the same boat

Was in a very toxic relationship for 2 years where the sex never got further than a half-assed handjob cause she always said she wasn't ready for it yet which I respected. After we broke up I eventually met a guy who used to know her as well from a group of friends she used to be a part of that I didn't even know about, and it turned out she had been banging one of the other dudes in that friend group behind my back. I've tried to build up the confidence to approach girls again since finding out about this but the emotional scaring it has left me has rendered me practically incapable of building any sort of romantic relationship with anyone.

Attached: 1534250451970.jpg (500x484, 47K)

Projecting much aren't you? Perhaps the reason for my depression is that though every single event in this world is further proving these claims, I still want to believe that their exists women who aren't like that. But the more time passes, the lower the likelihood.

It's okay pal, we're all lost here.

Attached: 1532078071130.jpg (647x498, 65K)

If the only way a woman could prove she was worth anything was to get with a pathetic piece of shit like you, every woman in the world would rather be deemed worthless.

The odds are very low that you've never in your entire life met a woman who was funny, or could cook or do housecare, or could hold a conversation, etc.

It's incredibly more likely that you've met women perfectly capable of holding a conversation, they just didn't want to do it with you.

It's amazing that you keep projecting even then. You have said precisely the opposite of what I did, while simultaneously suggesting that the claims I made were exactly correct in every way, and refusing to acknowledge, unlike me, the possibility that there exists at least one woman who's not like that.

No, I'm stating the reality that there are lots of women who aren't like that, and that it's highly likely you've met several of them.

They just seemed like stupid unfunny bitches who couldn't hold a conversation to you because you're a pathetic piece of shit who they didn't want to hold conversations with.

are you hot? im an 18 year old female virgin, but im chubby and asian

>chubby
>asian
implying these are bad things

Even if there was one, does it matter? Maybe what he's trying to say is that the number is so ridiculously small that it might as well be 0.

He's right. Women can't be funny. Most women can't even be smart. I'm a female engineer and I'm leagues behind all the men on my team. I can't hold a conversation; I've got like 2 friends. I'm used to the world being handed to me on a silver fucking platter because I'm pretty. But I'm aware of what my true value is, and it's not much.

That said, I don't think men have a ton of value either. Most people are trash. That's just the world we live in.

>Women are trash I know because I suck and I'm woman
Translation: I'm not like other girls bc im self aware pls date me

We are reaching levels of pathetic that shouldn't even be possible.

There's no way you're gonna find any girl who's a virgin that'll marry you, user.
Lower your standards. Take the roast pill.

I don't need anybody to date me I'm already married to a 6 foot tall chad. The smart ones will lock down a good guy before they get all old and ugly.