Just venting I guess

My little brother has cancer. He'll be lucky if he sees his 13th birthday. He will not see his 14th birthday. And it's not going to be a painless death.

I didn't know I cared about him so much desu. I didn't know I could care about anyone this much. But I guess I love him a lot because this hurts more than I imagined it could.

It should be me. He's the only one, between the two of us, who had a chance at being something. He was actually a normal person who could live a happy life.

Idk how long after he dies I'll last before I off myself. I only haven't done it yet because it would make him suffer more, and he doesn't deserve that. He doesn't deserve any of this.

Attached: IMG_8136.jpg (1427x762, 271K)

>My little brother has cancer. He'll be lucky if he sees his 13th birthday. He will not see his 14th birthday. And it's not going to be a painless death.
>I didn't know I cared about him so much desu. I didn't know I could care about anyone this much. But I guess I love him a lot because this hurts more than I imagined it could.
>It should be me. He's the only one, between the two of us, who had a chance at being something. He was actually a normal person who could live a happy life.
>Idk how long after he dies I'll last before I off myself. I only haven't done it yet because it would make him suffer more, and he doesn't deserve that. He doesn't deserve any of this.
LMFAO sucks for you. Fuck you and your dying brother, faggot.

Have you ever looked in the mirror and wondered what exactly the hell is wrong with you?

Can bait be any more low effort?
My heart's with you OP. Cancer has taken two of my own family members, so my advice to you is just to communicate and be around those who love you when your brother passes. Before then, of course, spend as much quality time with him as you can.

Nice blog faggot

Kill him and yourself

so brave, so original

This poster is underage
Back to /b/ faggot

How was the cancer identified diagnosed?

You have my condolences, but desu I have no idea what kind of a person would come to Jow Forums of all places for sympathy. Most people here love the low-hanging troll fruit, or they think that being a mean sonuvabitch is how people work on Jow Forums and how they get to belong.

Sorry about your brother OP. Too bad he got the cancer instead of me. If I could, I'd trade my health for his cancer. At least then I'd have done something with my pathetic life.

jk faggot sucks to be you lmfao

what kind of cancer, op? if you have healthcare you can live a decent life with the right treatment, unless it's brain cancer or some shit then I'm sorry

fuck cancer and fuck the suffering it causes the person and everyone around them

He was having trouble going to the bathroom and after we went to the doctor for it multiple times they found a large tumor in his colon. He had surgery and chemo but it had already spread and now he has cancer pretty much everywhere.

give your brother my congratulations
he wont know the pain of getting old and slow

literally ass cancer LOL

>LOL
holy shit fuck off back to Facebook

Damn so many edgy retards ITT.
I'm sorry about your brother OP. Instead of wasting your time here you should spend it with him.

Go be newfags somewhere the fuck else why would you even reply to such a generic low effort edgy comment.

>Huurrrrr newfags
Fuck off dumb fuck .

>muh newfag boogeyman
Kill yourself nigger

I bet you guys really wonder why you're a virgin?

This is fucking pathetic and you would be shit on if anyone else here was actually old enough to see through your bullshit. Fucking newfag normalniggers larping kys

Attached: 1510747089524.gif (243x316, 1.66M)

>muh normalfag
>muh newfag
>muh underage
you're reaching really hard right now

Attached: 1448778013723.jpg (640x480, 40K)

i mean the edgelord is a total attention seeking faggot but the moralfags are also quite pathetic giving him such easy (You)s

i think ops brother is lucky however and i think anyone should be deserving of such a good excuse to die but unfortunately i doubt he will be given the death he deserves without suffering and instead forced to live painfully until his cardiovascular system gives out entirely. Sad!

This made me smile. For some reason I find it hilarious watching people get outraged over pixels behind a glass screen.

My little bro killed himself right before Christmas last year so I can somehow understand how you might feel.
Enjoy your time with him while you can user and stay by his side until the end, it's the least you can do as his big brother

>My little bro killed himself right before Christmas last year
did he leave something telling why

>For some reason I find it hilarious watching people get outraged over pixels behind a glass screen.
Me too.