What are your worst dating experiences with women?

What are your worst dating experiences with women?

Attached: Cd5yKQZXEAAW1YS.jpg (734x734, 145K)

Not having any, probably.

>your dating experience
lole eks dee user

Attached: 1302290535147[2].jpg (500x575, 76K)

Any with western women.

>extremely extroverted
>will break up with you if she gets bored or you fail to entertain her at every moment
>wants to go clubbing and partying
>has tons of guy friends

thank god I took the asian pill
>clingy
>only friend is you
>subservient
>idea of a nice date is going to the bookstore or a movie/dinner.

So comfy lads

Attached: kendo.jpg (1067x1399, 244K)

>going back to my car after date
>guy catcalls her as we're walking by
>i freeze up and can't say a word
>we play it off like it's nothing and walk back to the car
>get inside
>she's furious that i didn't say or do anything to stick up for her
>immediately breaks up with me

learned my lesson: don't ignore guys who talk to your gf

>go out with older women once
>wanted to take her son to see the movies
>okay
>it was a superhero movie
>expecting a elemantry school kid
>Guy is older than me by at least a year
>felt like a fucking manlet compared to his lankey ass
>he bitches the whole car ride
>after the film we try to talk
>he sounds and acts like the tendies guy
>offee to take him out side to play basketball
>he screeches
>I break up with the women
>haven't talked to either of them since

The one where
>....
>.....
Crazy right ?

Friend met 9/10 online. Went on double date. Her friend which was my date said 0 words to me. Not one! Later she wanted me to take her to a school dance and I was like hell no.

>Be me
>NEET with a dead dad
>Mommy says she has to go on a date
>Let out a screech to end all screeches, but she still persists on going
>Call her a bitch and make her promise to make me tendies when we get home
>Not gonna let some chad take my mommy
>the guy is younger than me
>Decide to be the most annoying little boy i can be
>tries to be nice to me but I'm not letting that happen
>He leaves (obviously never gonna see him again)
>Mommy is crying so i slap her and remind her of how big of a whore she is
>makes me tendies and i eat them like a happy boy
>rinse and repeat

>meet grill online
>talk on IM and agree to hang out
>she says I should come over and play wind waker after she finds out I'd never played it
>go over there and she's sitting on the porch smoking a cigarette and wearing a dinosaur kigurumi
>we chat for a bit and don't even start wind waker, just go inside and bang on the couch
>go over there again a few days later
>this time we go into her room
>oh dear god
>her room is covered in garbage
>empty food wrappers/packages everywhere, empty drink cans with cigarette butts in them, crusty panties everywhere
>I've seen worse, this ain't gonna stop me
>sit down on her bottom bunk
>notice that there's a dried out nasty chicken bone shoved between the supporting bars of the top bunk and the mattress on top of them
>okay this might be a bit much
>she boots up the gamecube and start playing some WW
>after a while she says "so I wanna fuck but I might be on my period"
>I say "oh that's fine, we don't have to. We can just play wi-"
>"no no I really do!" she interrupts. "Hang on, let me check..."
>oh god
>she reaches her hand down the front of her pants
>OH GOD
>she digs around a bit and then pulls her hand out to reveal blood on the end of her fingers
>"yup!" she exclaims proudly
>I chuckle awkwardly
>she pops the two fingers in her mouth and sucks off the blood like it was cheeto dust
>I'm sitting there dumbfounded
>make up some excuse to get the fuck out

We didn't see each other much after that.

>having dating experiences
2D>3D

this girl M****** abuses me

Hmmm almost grateful that I didnt have to experience that, but still virgin

Attached: 1532746921107.gif (245x250, 965K)

Went on a date once, and I blew it completely. Really wish I didn't she was nice.
Going to try Tinder, I'm really lonely.

Attached: ComfyRichter.jpg (252x252, 17K)

>these are the women you meet online

Got hurt by an e-girl I met on here

then I so far failed to move on despite the short length of the fling and the long length of time since

Went on one date with a chick I met online. I had a good time, she seemed to as well. Talked and laughed and stuff, nothing too awkward just kept it light. Then she never responded to me again, totally ghosted. I wasnt even upset about it, I had nothing invested here, nothing to get upset over, just confused. A simple response of it was nice to hang out but I dont see this working out user. Would have been fine.

>pick fight with random dickhead
>possibly end up seriously hurt, in hospital, in jail, or dead
>your girlfriend starts dating other guys

user... I don't think you've thought it all through yet.

So you went on a date with a girl from a pretty princess points meme?

It's literally all just a matter of being the strongest, most violent psychopath she can get her hands on.

She probably ran right back to that guy who catcalled her and fucked him that night because in one action he demonstrated himself as more "alpha" than you.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1148x462, 121K)

I'm getting Troll: The First 3 Books by Emma Clark because I think it's about a friendless virgin getting a gf with the genders swapped.

getting ghosted twice in the same week.

Guess it doesn't really compare to getting date-raped when I put it that way

Attached: Kyriarchy.png (507x708, 157K)

>hot girl from okCupid wants to go out
>meet her at ramen place (her suggestion)
>she looks like her pic
>get to talking
>basically insults me every chance she gets
>think maybe she was the kind of girl who makes fun of guys they like so I shrug it off
>sit there autistically while she makes fun of my hairline and shit
>I make fun of her a little bit back and she seems to like it
>towards the time we are getting ready to leave she gets way meaner
>She said things like "you seem like you'd have no friends" and implied I was stupid etc

Turns out she wasn't interested in me after all and it was actually me just paying to get made fun of.

Attached: 1456442657151.png (498x568, 345K)

Thinking I was e-dating someone only to find out she was e-dating another guy and I was just a friend to her.

I guess that's what I get for e-dating.

>match on OkCupid
>meet up for coffee
>general small talk
>feels like I'm pulling fucking teeth most of the time
>she never asks me questions and I'm just kinda there keeping the conversation going
>after the date i hug her and leave
>ghost her

>tinder date
>go on date with some 5/10 chick just to talk to someone
>she basically ask me nothing most of the time
>once again forced to carry the convo
>get ghosted soon after

most of my dates are meh.

>go on a date with QT
>Two weeks later she's engaged to a woman

Attached: tumblr_mjkfjrIFyZ1s8r2c1o1_400.jpg (600x677, 45K)

something like this happened to me except it was just a phone call. she insulted me within the first 3 seconds of the convo so I just lied the entire time. she then kept insulting me but I was determined to make her drop the call so I invoked my inner 10 year old and kept asking her "why" when she wouldn't answer any of my questions.

I drove to to Southern Virginia and had a hairy nipple virgin waiting for me. The blonde girl was fat.
I wanted those hairy pink cotton candy

Attached: IMG_2960.jpg (1280x960, 276K)

I dated a girl from a small fundie church for about one year and thought things were going pretty well. She suddenly broke up with me and refused to give a reason. A few months later we happened to run into each other, and she told me that she had been raped by a demon, got pregnant with a nephilim, and DIY aborted it but she could now only get off on sex with demons. She was weeping her eyes out, trying to swear me to secrecy, and so on. I just told her that I believed her and left. Never spoke to her again.

Good one faggot. Yellow fever is on par with being a pedophile or a heroin user. You're the scum of society.

you paid for her food after she made fun of you for the whole date?

see i never understood this at all and when i bring it up folks say oh well they dont owe you anything. ....as if acting with the smallest bit of human decency is such an affront to their character as to be condemned.

Basically. She was 19, had dropped out of high school, was living at home, wore the same clothes for a week or more, showered about as often as she changed her clothes, didn't have and had never had a job and spent the majority of her time on tumblr or watching anime. She was pretty freaky in the sack though. I guess the first time we banged she had showered that day because every time I saw her after that she smelled like the floor of a public pool shower room.

hairy nipples are the most disgusting thing and its even more disgusting when the girl is too lazy to even shave them or too dumb to even notice its gross as fuck.

dont sweat it. if shes willingly contributing nothing to the conversation then just pay the check or whatever and just leave. thats it. say nothing

I briefly dated an asian girl who I met on tinder

Long story short, right after I lost my v card to her, I find out that she's had a boyfriend for 5 months. Bitch roastie used me to cuck someone.

Women are equally shitty no matter who they are or where you find them, just gotta really pray for the normal ones.

Elaborate please. But do it originally

lmao looks like i know what im gonna be for the halloween

oh boy

>Going on a date with a 9/10 qt pi
>It's a double date with her gay brother and his bf
> she shows up in stiletto heels (we're both 5'9 so this puts her at like 4 inches taller than me
>flirts with other guys the whole time.
> gay brothers bf is feeding me strong ass drinks
>bf is getting touchy feely
myspidersensesaretingling.jpeg
>realize qt is a cunt and gay bf probably wants to fuck my virgin asshole
>text gay bff for hasty extraction.
>call 9/10 qt a cunt and walk out.

Moral of the story? Always have an escape plan and know when to use it.

Attached: e2345c0f220d421039b8b79164ae3774.jpg (500x332, 19K)

worst dating experience i had with a woman was where i found myself in an argument with this hippie girl.
>be me
>18 years old
>kinda dating kinda hanging out with this real pretty latina girl that's near my height (5'11)
>she's a hippie and she's pretty spiritual
>she's got a car, a job, and she's 5 years older than me
>meanwhile i'm a poor fuck who still has a flip phone despite the current year
>she knows im a virgin
>we met in college and i started up a chat with her since she was near me
>told her i liked talking to her
>fast forward a few weeks later and now here we are in a park smoking pot
>at one point she gets close to me and blows the smoke in my face
>she said she'd kiss me but she'll feel guilty for some other dude that she (((likes)))
>she always talks about this older dude she hung out with a lot before she met me
>she fucking talks about him again
>finally had enough of it
>i tell her with my slurry words that i've had enough for today
>she's genuinely shocked and confused
>she refuses to bring me back unless i tell her why
>fuck, she has the transportation and she's got me cornered
>tell her im fed up with the mixed messages
>she tells me "why not have it mixed?"
>ask her why she's sending all these mixed messages
>she can't say it outright but gives me hints that she likes me too
>fuck this...
>tell her i still don't want to hang out anymore for today
>she reluctantly obliges and drives me back to my place
>i get out of the car and tell her to sort her shit out with the other guy before she talks to me again
its been at least 3 weeks since the last time we've hung out

I'm having a great time with my girl Rosey Palms.

asian girls in the west are the same as white girls

It would take less than a minute to shave that off.

if all she talks about is some other dude then she is basically using you as an emotional tampon. Don't be that dude, architect a way to smash or cut her off

>razor blade anywhere near the nipples
Fuuuck that

t. hairy nipple female

he's not all she talks about but still i don't take it lightly. she can take it or leave it, fine with me. theres more girls out there

Fuck that bitch, don't be a beta; Smash or pass.

>>clingy
>>only friend is you
>>subservient
>>idea of a nice date is going to the bookstore or a movie/dinner.
Anime isn't real.

This is correct. Any white person who doesn't make white children is human cancer that deserves to be viciously ridiculed. Breeding outside your race is disgustingly short-sighted and makes for nasty mutts.

Attached: 1521083648942.png (712x802, 323K)

i know, thats why i bailed out on her

My worst dating experience ended with her making multiple suicide attempts, but I'm almost over that, so I'll talk about the more recent one.

>meet girl on tinder
>first one to really hit it off with
>she's cute, into eva, and likes the games I like
>jackpot
>meet up with her at some league tournament at her college (neither of us play it, but the event is kinda like a small con, so it was kinda interesting)
>her: "Wow user, you're way taller than I was expecting."
>I look down on her from a good foot or so above, taken aback by the compliment.
>try to say something back, but I can't think of anything. I'm too much of a pussy to flirt.
>"Thanks. You... sure are... a human..."
>awkward silence
>she gives me cold looks for the rest of the night
>after an hour or so of not talk with her or her friends, I get up and go wait in line to play some VR game.
>waved her goodbye from the line.
>haven't talked since.

>>waved her goodbye from the line
Why did this make me laugh.
Wish I could get more dates too so I can laugh at my autism after the date

I'll keep it short, but:
>Go on a date with a Latina girl
>She spends the WHOLE date telling me how much she hates white people and gets mad when I only buy a black coffee for us instead of fancy sugary shit
>She asks if I wanna go back to her place to fuck
>Reject her
>Go home
>She spent two hours spamming me texts and calling me the worst example of privileged white boy she has ever seen
Modern western women are fucking godawful and I dunno how men bare it. They're either bitchy and entitled or boring and passive with absolutely no marketable personality or skills. They expect you to dance for them, entertain them, wine and dine them and give your all while they sit back flicking through Tinder and texting their friends.

>out on a date with a white person
>complains about white people
>wants to fuck said whitey
What the fuck is wrong in women's brains? My cuck faggot cousin dated a black chick who did the same shit

fuck my nigger ass white boi

>15
>be with "special friend"
>she was a year younger
>we spoke 1 hour each day on the phone
>skating down Rideau canal
>right around Ottawa Parliament buildings
>February 2006
>had my first kiss that day
>on cloud 9
>later that evening she cried
>revealed she's not a virgin
>talked about some 23yo dude
>but I had to ask it of her

Yeah I felt crushed. Just went cold and started giving one word responses, wanted to go home. Tied her skates and everything man. That was the only girl i really had feelings for, everything else after that was businesslike and secondary.

Attached: canal.jpg (3600x2700, 1.99M)

It's probably just a forbidden fruit aspect. I knew a half-Asian girl who was the same. Started an ETHNIC MINORITIES CLUB at her university where white people weren't allowed, had an army of hapa/Asian beta male orbiters, but exclusively dated white guys.

If it wasn't for how fucked everything in the east is socially and politically, Ontario would be one of the comfiest place. I see pics like that and I get jelly a little bit.
t. Alberta

God, I don't like coffee. How will I even make it to your level, let alone find the find the chance to reject a woman?

You don't get it. They resent white people because they're attracted to them and envy them and can't have them. It's the case with every one of these hardcore SJW mystery meat types--the Asian lady from the NYT for example. Always complaining about white people in public, always fucking them in private

>"Thanks. You... sure are... a human..."
Holy kek user I'm sorry but how do you mess up basic conversation that badly?
Bonus kek
>wave goobye to her from the VR game line.
I'm not sure dating is right for you user. Or you would at least need some upgraded social algorithms first.
Hopefully you can look back on this experience later in life and get a hearty laugh out of it.

Attached: F57D0595-7F2E-41DA-8F56-45528243E774.gif (240x320, 1.35M)

This was back when I was less attractive, fatter, and younger too. I dunno how I managed to go on so many dates when I was so fat and ugly and awkward, but I guess I was somehow more confident in myself.

Dude that "you sure are a human" line is actually pretty damn funny and would make a girl laugh if it was delivered in a way that wasn't obviously just fishing for something, ANYTHING, to say. Especially girls into nerd shit, they love humor like that

If only I was white

T. Nignog

>wanting to inbreed
Fucking white degenerates

I think the way I said it made it sound like I couldn't find a complement for her. I've never been good with complimenting people; I just don't find the need to. I can go through my entire day just nodding and waving, but I can't think of a single instance in which I asked someone how their day was or gave a compliment out of the blue, unprovoked.

>white women won't date me anyway

Attached: confused.jpg (1533x961, 123K)

>all these uninteresting garbage men who put in zero effort and just expect women to do the all work and put in all the emotional labor
>calling women crazy for showing any sort of emotion and entitled for being not even one tenth as picky as they are themselves
>immediately drop their spaghetti and get mad when the woman doesn't hold their hand and tell them that it's okay and do every single bit of the work

men are fucking cancelled

>shaving nipples is too hard even for a girl!
Just do it faggot
t. guy with hairy nipples who shaved them for my gf

So coffee = confidence?
Alright, I guess I might as well give it another shot.

If she stopped smoking and cleaned up her mess of a room she actually sounds pretty qt

Yeah no. It doesn't bother me. The only people it bothers are men who want to fuck me. If men don't like them I just tell them "cool, then if you haven't shaved your dick I'm not putting it in my mouth."

They stop caring pretty quick.

>There are men who don't shave their dicks
What. I do this for convenience too, and my armpits.

Did you yourself try to talk to her? And don't fucking lie
Because if you didn't either then you're both shit

Took this bitch to an art museum, she was super racist. I've shown work at this museum. Felt very embarrassed.

Did she walk around with he thumbs in her belt buckles talking about how her daddy used to run down niggers for a living to the black curation staff?

I mean she definitely had the POTENTIAL to be adorable. I'm all about NEET fujoshi bitches but this girl was gross every time I met up with her except the very first. I can get if maybe she had some sort of medical issue or something but no, she just thought that wearing the same clothes for a week straight wasn't a problem and, in her words: "showers are just hella boring." We fucked a fair amount but she ended up wanting a relationship and I was not about to go down that road with her.

You are in the EXTREME minority then. At least as far as straight guys go. Guys who are bi trim things up about half the time in my experience.

I don't shave it because then I just have a bare spot amidst a body-encompassing forest.

I shaved my cock and balls for my gf too so that's no big deal to me either
t. someone who only trimmed once in a while before her
Besides she looks great sucking my cock when it's hairless

>dating experiences
Hardy har har.

Attached: 1530587355320.png (469x452, 277K)

Eh this is a fair point
If you have lots of body hair, you can't remove any one part without also removing all or most of it unless you want to look like a weirdo when naked

How long did you know her? Because I'm picturing you guys as getting fairly close first. Close to a point where gently bringing up her cleanliness and mess wouldn't have been an issue. Or at most just resistance and feelign insulted
my gf is white and smells a lot even when she sweats a tiny bit. I've mentioned it but in a way that's kinda not insulting and all that and we laugh about it as we go both shower off naked. That said, I don't make it a point to say it every time she's slightly smelly either

You can shave the actual shaft you know and trim down the pubes around the base.

Not him but I would have thought a shave or a really really close trim is just being fucking considerate if a girl is going to have her lips wrapped around your shaft

too real, this is my situation too

Attached: C6D9D852-C18B-445A-AA7D-4E30EEE1FEA0.jpg (746x982, 584K)

We met and fucked around for about six months or so. Like I said in my first post, we fucked the first time we met in person so while we got physically intimate pretty quick I never got close with her on a personal level much. I tried to but there just wasn't a connection there. I did bring it up to her once or twice and one time she even went off and showered right before we had sex (at my request) but she still smelled. I think in her mind taking a shower means just letting water run over your body. Like I honestly don't think she washed herself with soap in any way. I offered to shower with her too, I think she knew she smelled but just hoped the people around her wouldn't care? I'm sure she had some pretty deep-rooted anxiety issues about it so I always tried to approach it with caution. She never got angry about it or anything but I could tell I wasn't the first person to say something either.

I know you forgot to link my post
Honestly, if you stuck with it you could have turned her into a nice girl

>personal level
That might've taken more effort on y our part since she sounds shut in and generally sheltered but you can pry that book open eventually. But yeah, after a certain time of concerted effort then maybe its time to say there's nothing there

>being retarded and commenting on breeding

The irony is killing me.

Attached: youirl.jpg (360x360, 19K)

>Guilt this girl into going on a valentines date with me
>We just go down to the harbour and get ice cream
>talk for 30mins
>look out over the water in eachother's arms
>briefly make out
>I tell her it's been good, drop her home
>never talk to her gain, she never talks to me again
My first and last date. So pointless. What's the purpose of life?

>not wanting beautiful mixed babies
>because it doesn't fit into my political ideology
idealogues are literally cancer

>Breeding outside your race is disgustingly short-sighted
>Breeding outside your race
>short-sighted

Attached: 1531427612085.jpg (256x352, 17K)

To be a better person than that and find someone who will click with you way better than that
You even described your date in boring fashion

When we met I had just gotten out of a year-long relationship which at that point was the longest one I'd ever had. I definitely wanted another relationship, I was hurting and empty after the breakup and just wanted someone to share things with again. So yeah, the thought of a relationship was there but she wasn't the right one for it. She had a lot of growing up to do and I didn't want to be the one to hold her hand through that. I still think about her from time to time and how now she's hopefully taking the time to at least take a little bit of care of herself. I'm sure she'd want nothing to do with me though.

Ah c'mon
I know that story didn't include every small detail but other than the weird cleanliness shit of hers, the story seemed like she sounds like she could have been a waifu level gf
Being recently out of a relationship might've put a damp on things on your end too. but i hope your'e both doing ok these days

Mixed babies are gross and they make ugly adults that don't fit in anywhere and have no history.

>tfw when you witness the responder have a stroke

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43[1].jpg (640x633, 41K)

>Some collective indicator determines your history
Are you sure you aren't an SJW?

>if you're white Irish you have no history
>if you're black Nigerian you have no history
>if you're slant-eyed yellow Chinese you have no history

And if you're you, you have no brain cells.

>if you're nationality you have no history
I agree
Being born doesn't make you a part of history
Fucking race brainlets