What excersizes can I do to improve my tinder game?

What excersizes can I do to improve my tinder game?

Attached: C527EFE0-B1EA-4DAD-BB8E-930F994F8CAD.jpg (750x1265, 160K)

hey bro wanna come over?

You will not find a mate on tinder.

i hear if you start by saying "wanna smash?" works 90% of the time

Attached: 1532194707149.webm (282x500, 1.46M)

try being a decent human being

Stop being a degenerate and find an actual woman instead of a broken fuckhole x f

Wtf is up with this one
No? What are my other options

Forgot pic

Attached: CE9F7B30-32DA-429B-B8D7-762E3230973E.jpg (750x1285, 154K)

id smash this 13year old

Wtf she’s older than me, I’m 20

Attached: F1A4C297-81EB-48FD-B21D-AEA77B9C47EE.jpg (750x1087, 123K)

>Never heard of them ol
>Lol**
time to fuckn drop this bitch

>who's santana
drop the thot

Agreed

Attached: chrishansen.jpg (450x675, 25K)

>Spic opens with "hey white boy" followed by Spanish
>user proceeds to speak in Spanish to impress the spic
>Spic doesn't even know how to read Spanish
The good thing is she just wants the BWC, so that's all you need. The more you converse with her the worse your chances become. Just ask her when and where she wants to fuck and you're good.

Based

MOAR

drop some Santana lines

Got a reply from the first one, think I blew it

Attached: 9D998CAE-BF08-4B8C-BD40-89E09717CBE0.jpg (750x1120, 134K)

I’m gonna send the exact same thing to these four, they matched with me a while back so I doubt I’ll get an immediate response

Attached: 927B46CE-32C5-48C2-BA48-BAD63912EA7E.jpg (750x737, 81K)

Sent this to all four. This is considered comedy right?

Attached: C89775FC-4F3F-4CA2-AE08-F3EF92B98823.png (750x1334, 1.06M)

You are a loser.

No way dude

Do You really think that's funny? So sad

How am I supposed to know what girls think are funny? Not to mention I’m working with both hands tied behind my back because I can only send them tinder’s chosen GIFs

it doesn't really matter anyway, a chick already knows if they're going to sleep with you, if they like you they'll play along regardless.

wow dude this is so epic ur hilarious

Attached: C4132CAA-2A50-4C4E-9E4B-06859191FE2B.jpg (640x466, 52K)

>I can ONLY be funny with gifs
Jesus Christ, user. Do you dab unironically too? Try to be original with your openers. Be self-deprecating while also insulting them playfully (different to negging). Then just cut to the chase. Don't be a bitch.

I'm pretty good looking and Jow Forums enough to impress normies, but I don't have any non-selfie pictures. How do I fix this?

Even I know that there is no fix. One selfie is fine but you NEED a pic of you doing some sort of activity
Ok, I’ll try that

I don't get how people have candid pictures of themselves doing shit. I'm not some forever-alone shutin. I have friends, I've fucked girls before. But I just don't know where the fuck people get these pictures? My friends aren't going to fucking take pictures of each other, do guys really do this?

Although I generally agree with this statement, it has a few exceptions.
I've had girls messaging me first on tinder and offering to meet and I somehow ended up fucking it up by bringing up my weird fetishes too soon. So don't be too sure of that

Personally I use pics of me fishing. Arms are bulging while holding up a huge ass sailfish, friends miring in the background, overall it’s a great opportunity

that's portuguese retard

>not having the GOAT clincher pic of your friend's group on a tropical beach while you mog everyone

Also to improve your tinder game, just talk. Talk to all of your matches, hot or not. You'll find it inspires creativity and your experience will make it easier and you more prepared for the girl you want to impress. I typically comment on something in their picture or their bio in a somewhat witty but not tryhard way and go from there.

Attached: 1503450712776.jpg (600x617, 129K)

what is that shit
is that tinder gold crap worth it?

Just send funny gifs like pic related

Attached: MIGHTY BEE.gif (360x240, 2.46M)

>reply to the ugly ones
Hmmmmmmm
I’ll try this

Go to a busy spot and pretend you're a tourist. At the beach? Pretend you can't speak the language well and get a passerby to take a photo of you posing. Don't want to come off as a loner? Go up to a group of girls and ask if you can get a photo with them to show off "back at home". Granted this will only work 100% of the time if you're good looking, have a good body, and don't come off as a weird sperg.

>do guys really do this?
girls take pictures of guys/groups

>Implying I care about the difference

Sup faggots
Heard this dogshit thread needed some sensible chuckles

Attached: Screenshot_20180819-222125.png (1080x1920, 140K)

what do i search to find this

If you have 14 bucks to spare then yes. Unlimited swipes, so now I just tap on the like button continuously while focusing on something else. Then I pick and choose from the matches I get. I can also boost my profile and make it more seem once a month, and I can see who liked my profile

How the fuck do you not know who Santana is lmao the most culturally oblivious people know my nigga Carlos

Based

doesn't sound worth it

Man this shit is actually hilarious op. Keep posting

Yeah you'll feel more confident and realize you have the conversation in you you're just anxious and overthinking it

Hmm that's not a bad idea. Whenever I've caught a bigass fluke I've just taken a picture of the fish and never bothered to ask someone else to take a picture of me holding it. Next time I go I'll have to do this.

I could probably pull that off, but I don't think I ever would.

Maybe that's the problem. The only time I ever really go out and do things platonically with women is when it's with a friend's gf, and they don't give a shit about taking pictures of the whole group

>women

Attached: really.png (640x1136, 182K)

just literally tell them you need a tinder pic

I'd feel like a fag doing that, it seems kind of try-hard

Comedy is a wavelength, you either get it or you don't. If you don't, you just kinda of imitate people who are and usually fail on the delivery. Guess which one you are my friend.

Attached: IMG_3083.jpg (720x691, 93K)

>Trusting a woman's spatial awareness
I can guarantee she doesn't know what 11 inches looks like. Fuck, I guarantee she doesn't even know what 7 inches looks like.

She looks Asian or some shit too, there's no way this bitch knows what 11in looks like.

Literally just ask cute women who aren't busy.

Yeah so this is a bulletproof fact for anyone wondering, I once saw a woman measuring a piece of lumbar with by units of tampons, varying sizes of course.

Reasonable yet tastefully subdued hueheu

Nigga shes clearly black lel

>tfw only 6 inches
i guess I'm not gonna make it lads

I fish and surf, those aren't exactly activities where you see a lot of girls casually walking around with their phones out.

No she has chingchong eyes

Cute women don't have any hobbies except amassing attention.

Just b yourself idiots

Attached: EDDEFCFA-49FF-4AB1-8F00-063B9782AD0D.png (1125x2436, 406K)

how hot are you