Talk to girl online

>talk to girl online
>says her biggest fetish is getting filled with cum, so much her pussy can't take any more, and then have her pussy covered with tape so it can't get out and she's forced to feel the massive amount of cum inside her all day

I didn't know girls were like this

Attached: 917fcf24aa35bca39e687257d4a58b8d.jpg (900x675, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crystal.cafe/nsfw/res/65.html
crystal.cafe/nsfw/res/216.html
crystal.cafe/nsfw/res/120.html
crystal.cafe/nsfw/res/203.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Had a fling with a fembot like this. Wanted it all in and kept it in.

this post is a great example of how little robots actually understand women lol. like yes, some women are really kinky, they're human beings

If a girl opens up about her fetish to you, it might mean she's into you. Do something OP

this origgginiggna

One man can't provide enough semen for such a feat. Clearly she's just trying to disguise her whorish nature and wants to be filled by multiple men.

>I didn't know girls were like this
They aren't. The only "fetishes" roastie have are choking, rape, and rough sex in general.

You're the outsider here cunt, keep that in mind.

IF A WOMAN IS COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT SEX SHE HAS MORE THAN LIKELY ALREADY CONSIDERED THE THOUGHT OF SLEEPING WITH YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK YOU RETARDS. FUCK YOU ALL FOR NEVER CAPITALIZING ON THIS BECAUSE OF MEMES.

Attached: 1533600320369.jpg (409x366, 28K)

Some of us just really REALLY love cum, I thought that seemed normal enough.

my fetish is brainwashing some chad type and making his stacy gf watch him lick my toes and tell me how much better i am than her, desu.

Attached: 1482519392731.png (377x326, 8K)

Not in one go but you keep filling her up overtime, you can put in more and more cum faster than her body can absorb. It's possible but a bit gross and the smell is pretty bad. Also requires some really weird position sex.

don't cum inside her, she will lie about being on the pill and get preggo

>Actually spreading genes
why would you ever cum outside of her in the first place???

I know I am, but if you keep circlejerking over stupid ideas I'm going to offer my two cents so you stop sounding ridiculous
not really, I talk about sex with all of my femme friends and I wouldn't sleep with many of them

I really wish the mods would fucking ban normalniggers from this website

>I didn't know girls were like this
You jerk off to the women in your hentai, right? Now imagine what women get from being able to self-insert as the women in hentai.

It's a man. Thank me later.

Women aren't supposed to self-insert into hentai. The female characters are for men to self-insert as.

After years of Jow Forums I just doubt/disbelieve everything I read online in any situation

Attached: 1531768143264.jpg (410x526, 15K)

Now is not the time for gratitude, that comes later.

yeah but I'm into stupid nerdy shit so I get to stay :^)

Women are degenerates.

crystal.cafe/nsfw/res/65.html

crystal.cafe/nsfw/res/216.html

crystal.cafe/nsfw/res/120.html

crystal.cafe/nsfw/res/203.html

I asked for proof. She sent dedicated pics and audio.
That said, I photoshoped a few pics to make her believe I'm hot, so she might have done the same. But the audio... I don't think you can fake that.

alimony, child support, etc.

ahem, link???

internal server errors for all links what did they say dude?

They say "thanks for the IP address, cuck".

It's something on your end.
They work perfectly fine for me.

Fits with my breeding fetish as a man, go for it mang.

I sometimes get the urge around my period.

why do you keep advertising that place? its all trannies.

Attached: another376.jpg (1600x1200, 441K)

Well just imagine there's women deranged enough to self-insert as a woman

I think those are the ones we used to burn at the stake.

And now those same women are the only chance you'll ever have at getting a gf.

No thanks. That sounds pretty gay.