How much codeine do I need to feel a high?

How much codeine do I need to feel a high?

I feel like shit and want to tear my skin off. Can't kill myself just yet, and have no drugs or drink except for meth but that won't do the trick.

Thanks in advance bros.

Attached: 1534179586569.jpg (2784x1856, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7XL6HE-ls4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uhhh, I've only done the liquid codeine cough syrup
It's 1-2 oz. minimum
for codeine pills it's supposed to be like 50-100 mg minimum

Thanks m8. I've taken 240mg, I think it should do the trick.

What does it feel like and how long do you reckon the onset will be for solid tablets mixed with paracetamol?

There's surprisingly little anecdotal advice on the net.

Oh gosh, I think it's working already. I'm feeling itchy everywhere.

You know, this probably wasn't a good idea

keep updating us op, i wanna see how it goes.

good luck user
listen to some dj screw

Oh, I didn't know anyone was actually interested.

Well, the itchiness is a bit distracting but there's a strong body warmth, parts actually feel quite numb. The overwhelming feel is in my head - kind of sinking, deep, but also empty?

It feels good.

Most I have ever taken and had good time is 400mg. Took near enough a gram before and ended up in hospital and stuck with naloxone and antihistamine

I'm pretty small, though, but might try closer to 300 next time. Sorry about the hospitalization - how did you feel, what made you realise you were overdosing?

Japs are so weird

with pills? I take like 2-3 30's and I feel alright with cough syrup? like 2-3 oz

does everyone just buy this shit off the dorkweb now or still fiending to find those personal connections
junkies are bad news but I always wanted to get some real lean cough syrup they sell funny imitation but with THC here in the dispensaries but of course it's not the same thing

>my mind went blank...
haha

Not sure if this is normal, but I'm feeling...euphoric? Not MDMA levels, but I feel free, very calm, and happy.

Laying on my front and I my body feels painless and airy. Very nice feeling, quite unique actually. Definitely not dissociative. I'm liking this - it's just what I needed actually.

I get lean off the deep web but its 300 bucks a bottle I doubt anyone can afford it here

yeah bruh listen to music especially with bass

painkillers are way better. if you didnt take so much i'd say sip a good tasting mixed drink or mikes hard lemonade with it

jesus fuck that's way too much
the pills I bet are way cheaper

Look up cold water extract. When I was really in to codeine I had a full blown eating disorder and could get away with doing 120 and feeling high due to my constantly empty stomach and low fat %

from the UK I get DHC 30's for like 20-30 bucks for 10 of them but if I were to buy them from the USA shoooo hell no it's actually more expensive

a 300 dollar bottle of lean is 16 ounces so if you spaced it out it could be like 6-8 different servings in a sprite

Any way to stop this itching? It's very distracting.

listen to this and start having a paranoid breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=a7XL6HE-ls4

Holy fuck guys, I'm literally trying to scratch my face off - it's really irritating. I've never had such a whack reaction to any drug before.

try taking a hot or cold shower or some shit

lol just look up cures to opiate itch on google I think literally only weed or something will help

Not feeling so good anons. I'm feeling very hot, sweating, tired, my palms are very itchy.

mmmmmm Asians mmmmmmm mm