Hey Jow Forums

hey Jow Forums
i have $35 on amazon, what should i buy?

i'm preferential to books, if you can recommend me a few good books i'll probably pick you

Attached: balance.png (331x35, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Mein-Kampf-Adolf-Hitler/dp/1483707180
amazon.com/New-Oxford-Annotated-Bible-Apocrypha/dp/0195289552/ref=mt_hardcover?_encoding=UTF8&me=&qid=1534383637
abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=22672375086&searchurl=x=0&fe=on&y=0&bi=0&ds=30&bx=off&sortby=1&tn=Mein+Kampf&an=Adolf+Hitler&recentlyadded=all&cm_sp=snippet-_-srp1-_-title4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

amazon.com/Mein-Kampf-Adolf-Hitler/dp/1483707180

house of leaves is pretty good

>not even the Ford translation

amazon.com/New-Oxford-Annotated-Bible-Apocrypha/dp/0195289552/ref=mt_hardcover?_encoding=UTF8&me=&qid=1534383637
Thank me later

fear and loathing in las vegas
origigigigigigigigigin

What kind of books do you like/have read?

Don't buy books idiot you can get most things for free from the library. But something that will be helpful to you. Or just buy candy.

Freeze dried foodz and fluoride free toothpaste

>not the 1925 first edition
lol are you poor or something
abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=22672375086&searchurl=x=0&fe=on&y=0&bi=0&ds=30&bx=off&sortby=1&tn=Mein+Kampf&an=Adolf+Hitler&recentlyadded=all&cm_sp=snippet-_-srp1-_-title4

i buy books because i like to take margin notes
what do you think would be helpful?

i just finished No Longer Human by Dazai, and i own a lot of philosophy books i still need to get through

i already have flouride free toothpaste :) good suggestion though

legend by marie lu is good, full series too, one of the only dystopian/post apoc books out there. nice read, hope you have fun man

Attached: legend.jpg (220x331, 29K)

The Feminist Lie by Bob Lewis

In that case, this user's suggestion (House of Leaves) would be great. I liked to sketch out little maps of the Navidson household.

If you want books use libgen, retard.

i like paper copies so i can take notes

You can use a PDF editor. I understand having paper copies is nice though, so fair point.

money isnt an object really so i'd rather have the nicer version(paper)
what do you like reading, user?

I'm not big on reading but I like historical fiction and scientific books like "a brief history of time".

too long did not read hahahaahaha

>Buying books on Amazon instead of AbeBooks

Attached: 1534130418291.png (181x220, 27K)

Oblomov. The true r9k book