>See her
Wat do?

Attached: maid.webm (800x720, 1.93M)

Lift her skirt and stick it in her pooper

Let her do her job that im paying her to do

>tattoo
Ew trash whore

Poo in loo braaaaaaap

Attached: 1527579921093.jpg (600x760, 55K)

That's not how you clean a toilet.
This is legitimately infuriating, I hope she dies.

Attached: LainMEME.jpg (2266x3048, 490K)

>tattoo
Oh well at least better than my maid who doesnt work

Attached: 1506116749558.jpg (800x1200, 178K)

better yet how do i get a femanon gf to put me in a maid dress and force me to clean the house

Thanks for cleaning my toilet :)

Get incredibly mad someone invaded my personal space and autistic REEEEEEEEE.
Later over think and be gripped with extreme depression and self hatred. lay in bed sweating tossing and turning while waves of sorrow crashed over me. That something so trivial upsets me that much.

>tat
garbage desu

Your maid looks pissed, or bored, or both.

If she doesn't have a dick she can leave

She's cleaning your shithole m8t. Have some fucking respect god damn. Grumpy ass motherfucker

ask her how she got in my home and then tell her to leave

Shes bored because she doesn't want to do her doll maid chores.

Attached: 11345645756856.png (564x869, 815K)

I usually clean my own fucking toilet

Is she hard to move around? I, too, own slaves, but they are tiny and sits inside a glass cage most of the days.

Attached: heart brooch 05.jpg (900x1200, 445K)

>cleaning the toilet without a glove

gross

Attached: [Mushin] Hajimete no Gal - 11 [OVA] My first school festival (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_09. (636x720, 616K)

I always wonder why people like to own these dolls

Not judging just genuinely asking

They're cute and are like pieces of art. They're genuinely nice to have around. I bought my dolls during a time of my life when I was very stressed and dealt with it by spending money stupidly. Having dealt with my issues I would probably be ok with having just bought 1 doll instead of the 3 that I have now, but I still enjoy them now that I own them.

Attached: little dog 07.jpg (1200x1037, 431K)

Your slaves sound pleasant to look at. But yes dolls are difficult to move. Thankfully I'm fairly fit and move heavy objects at a moving company all day so lifting her cute ass all day is no problem.
Nice to look at. many collectors just collect things because it appeals to them. its fun to dress them up.

Attached: 168cm-hairy-vagina-sex-doll-125cm-height.jpg (1000x1500, 172K)

Is that one also yours?

"What happened to my NASA shower curtain?"

I can sort of see the appeal but I image I'd end up emotionally reliable on them if I ever got any

Kick that weeaboo piece of shit out of my house and punch her on the way out.

eavesdrop on her without making myself known
>hm hm hm...(humming)
>(stomach growling audibly)
>oof...I had too much to eat...
>well, user won't be home for two more hours, and I have plenty of air freshener...
>BRRRRRRRP
>THRRRRPLPLPLPLPRRRT
>FFRRRAAPPPPPTHTHTHTHTHPPP-P-P-PRT
>PFRRRT
>ah, that's better

>I'd end up emotionally reliable on them if I ever got any
They do feel almost like pets when you get them nice, life-like eyes. My dolls provide me with more companionship than my pet python, who just eats, shits, pisses and look at me funny and whines when he wants his piss cleaned up.

I had no idea snakes could make whine noised

His way of "whining" is just poking his head against the enclosure's door when he sees me. It's just his way of communicating that something needs to be done. Although he does make a very slight wheezing sound when startled or annoyed.

push her head in the toilet and drown her. free sex doll.