Gay love is pure! PURE!

Gay love is pure! PURE!

Attached: 1531897870297.jpg (1600x1131, 362K)

That show was not gay!!!!
It was 3 straight bros fishing for an alien. One of the best summer shows I've watched.

The lgbtq's survival is contigent on molesting and neurologically rewiring children through psychosis.

love isnt real retard

Gays don't love each other, they just plunder poop.

No it's not. That's why you faggots fight for your gay "rights"

Incorrect, most guys I've been in romantic contact with hasn't cared for me at all.
Everyone is awful, sadly.

Attached: GOODNEKO.jpg (392x600, 35K)

none of us are real

one time I saw some pic of a guy on omegle spreading his ass and he had poop all over his cheeks

that picture you posted is borderline pedophilia.

How is it pure when everything gays think eventually leads to cock and anal intercourse

you, what you said. you make me want to vomit with those words you just typed on my screen.

well it wasn't my ass

All these faggot threads just have some faggy anime twinks for the thread image. Why don't you post the avarage fag couple? You won't, because in reality they are disgusting, and will never be like your fantasy. Because gay "love" is a fantasy. Faggots

point made but you gotta respect a couple of faggots overcoming obstacles in the name of love

having shit on your dick and causing someone severe agony isnt pure
homosezuality is a sign of submisson and decline

Tsuritama is a good show man! It got contaminated by the sodomites but IT'S A GOOD SHOW AND NOT GAY ALRIGHT SERIOUSLY

lol how was it not gay. haru literally fucks yuki on screen

Keep it in r9gay! PLEASE!

Attached: image.jpg (280x373, 25K)

It was a great show. Haru got saved from becoming a robot.

Any gay people I've been with have been super violent towards me and it's scared the shit out of me for having any future gay partners

Attached: 1529421996964.png (302x468, 158K)

I've never been in a relationship. Ever guy that was interested acted like a whore.
I don't trust em.