Vampire Chat

Good evening everyone.

>Real Vampire
>Nocturnal
>Addicted to blood

I am back again and want to talk. Ask me about anything. Feel free to refer to my previous threads if you would like. I truly enjoy talking. It can be about anything. I enjoy music and philosophy. You can even ask me about my Vampirism, I am an open book.

This will be my last chat in a while so please lets not get too out of hand. This is not a LARP, it will not be tolerated and will be ignored.

Attached: 6329606739_46fbebbbd0_b.jpg (1024x618, 579K)

Pease turn me into a vampire. I'm already nocturnal. More or less.
Do you still feel things?
Do you cry blood like in my animes?

real romanian here. would love to hunt you down and put your head on a silver cross.

I can't turn people and I don't cry blood. Vampirism is something you come to find at a young age.

Just to add. I will be with the thread for hours. I am in the process of moving again. I've been quite busy and this talk is to make up for it.

Attached: Sept172017.jpg (542x503, 23K)

Really? I am surprised no one has questions for a real Vampire? Especially in such a lonely board. I would have expected more interest.

Attached: Sept17201722.jpg (750x502, 51K)

did you get lost on your way to /x/ or something, I know navigating Jow Forums can be incredibly difficult

Want to be vidya buddies?

You're just a degenerate with a mental disorder. No more different or special than anyone else here.

Why would anyone bother with a delusional faggot?

where do u get the blood

Swine guts and offal from butchers.

is it psychological/energy vampirism is there any system theory behind it or are you just memeing

What do you mean?

No, I quite enjoy R9K.

It may be. And that may be so. But I have no problem with social interactions as opposed to most people here. I am also arguably successful.

It's up to them. I am not gay.

From animals I kill, blood sausage, or people who give it to me.

There is a theory behind what? Now I am considered sanguine. I drink blood. I don't quite understand what you are asking me. I don't know how I feel about energy Vampires. I suppose it's possible.

I mean do you want to hang out and play video games with me? You aren't allowed to drink my blood though.

I don't really play video games to be honest. And how would we hang out?

is it occult/mystery religion?

I just meant that we could shoot the shit over discord or something, not in real life. I'd have to bring my pistol and some silver bullets if we were to meet up desu.

No. Some people take it that way but I don't. I like to look at the world in the way it is presented to me. Of course we have unknowns. So I may never know if the occult is real. I don't practice that sort of thing. I studied into it for a bit but found nothing.

I will make a discord soon. I will be away for a long while so there is no point in me making one now. I am in the process of moving again. Stay ready for my next thread. I look forward to talking on a more personal level with people. But for now I have this thread. Ask me anything.

How often do you drink blood? It makes your urine color change?

I drink it once or twice a week. My urine stays pretty consistent in color.

Do you live forever?

No. I don't. I do wish it were the case.

What the fuck has this board come to? Origee

I am not sure. I haven't really been here for incredibly long. But I have noticed an influx of femanons which seems to annoy the people on here.

>this is not a larp
I believe some form of evidence is required.

Attached: A7ECE0CD-6C09-44D1-8113-FA1D8E98F104.jpg (600x733, 38K)

This
Take a picture of your vampire teeth OP

There are no vampires. There's only that weird kid with a cringy obsession about blood.

I am a pratyekabuddha humbling my good friend's request to read this thread. This is a website for people 18 and up, no? A little old to believe in vampires, don't you think? If you are what you truly say you are then meet me at the following location on the 15th of September. I will wait for you there for 24 hours. An immortal being should have no trouble with this simple request.

36.081252,-114.802226

OP doesn't have vampire teeth. In his very own opinion vampires are simply people who drink blood and self-identify as vampires .

So you claim to be truely enlightened? Interesting. But no need to wait. Please refer to what I have been saying. I am currently in the process of movie again. I'm also in the Eastern US, I have no reason to meet you.

I have had my canines pointed. But I would agree with what you said although I do also believe there may be some sort of spiritual point to it. A religion, no. A thought, yes.

Well, as this is my last shat for a while I will say thank you. I hope to be back in due time. I don't know how long though as I am sure I will be busy.

This concludes my chat, good evening.

Shame. A ticket to Vegas is incredibly cheap. If you are an immortal then you are truly a failure in every aspect of your unlife. Goodbye.

Yo, how long would you leave out cooked meat before throwing it away. I left early this morning, came back at 10 PM, and found Chinese sitting out on the counter. Idk when my roommate got it, but it was room temp. Ate that shit, and now, a few hours later, my tummzie is rumblin a bit strange.