Dear Fembots

Dear Fembots,
Thank you for putting your mouths on our genitals, but getting our balls sucked doesn't really feel that great. You can stop doing it.

Thank you.

Attached: 2-3.jpg (1000x1000, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRY1V1eAayU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sucked no, licked yes. getting the boys sucked can hurt a bit.

A gentle suck is okay but everybody has different tolerances. Licking is for sure where it's at though.

Get fucked normalfaggot. And not in the good way.

normals were the original r9k users. the neets and edgelords found it later and never left

so what is this board then? another shitty /b/ dump? stop trying to rewrite history reddit.

Is it okay to have a little hair on your balls? Or will women think that's gross? The guy in the OP pic seems to have some.

>gf is super inexperienced
>tries to give me head
>sucks my balls for some reason but didn't open her mouth enough
>one of my nuts gets squished between her teeth
My nuts still hurt thinking about that

b was soc before soc was a thing. r9k is not b. im not reddt, r9k started getting hostile when this trip friend that started with a d started posting, forget his/her name atm.

>but getting our balls sucked doesn't really feel that great
Told that one to gf once, she said knew that it doesn't do much for me. It was just that she liked it a lot.
Let her have that pacifier if she swallows well.
Besides she did not care much for the tonguefucking part when I did go down on her either, and I sort of enjoy doing that. Same difference.

Buy a beard trimmer for your pubes

please refer to my file.

Attached: 1492380113465.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

>he thinks he isn't right
welcome newfaggot

He's not wrong tho. This board existed before it was turned into an Indian reservation for virgins.

>stop trying to rewrite history reddit.
Do you know why Jow Forums was originally shut down? Because loser virgins flooded it and started crying about women and tfw no gf
Jow Forums was LITERALLY supposed to be /b/ except without reposting

8/10 bot here, how do i get a fembot gf that'll worship me?
have a body type like pic related except with obvious abs.

Attached: me.jpg (471x600, 25K)

Is it bad for my mental state to watch the thread hoping my description pops up?

Another newcancer turning any board he touches into shit. Thanks for nothing, subhuman waste of space.

If they do it right, it feels great

Attached: 1609373884.jpg (2000x1500, 230K)

Wasn't that guy in the TV show "Skins"?

this
its more about the submission aspect desu.

That show sucked ass.
When my girlfriend told me a little about it, I thought it was going to be a show about violent English skinheads.
Was severely disappointed.

Literally this right here, to be completely honest with you.

I used to watch it for fap materiel when I was in boarding school.

>gf
Out! Out!

>show about violent English skinheads
Ever seen the first few seasons of shameless? That's kind of like that.

Are this guy's balls waxed?
Or am I just some genetic abnormal with hairy balls?

clean shaven. perhaps a nair for genitals

what does ball sweat taste like "fembots"?

Go for a walk around the block then stick your big toe in your mouth.

It tastes like that.

but licking balls is the hottest thing
actually i never did that but it sounds hot

Then why does my bf beg me to keep doing it?

Go back to le reddit fag

so you saying you have tasted ball sweat before?

N-no!! I heard it from a friend...

watch alan clarke's "made in britain"

Yes.

You just have shit taste.

Taste your own faggot.

my gf has started doing this. it felt good most of the time but the last time idk my balls were super sensitive or something and it was a little painful. normally i'm into it tho

Lmao can't tell you the amount of times I've smacked women's hands away from my balls

youtube.com/watch?v=yRY1V1eAayU

Attached: 188KB of keks.png (637x431, 188K)

Maybe I was a bit harsh. I did like how it's kind of a soap opera with a bunch of broke ass kids instead of rich ones. It just wasn't what I wanted at the time.
Also, too much fag shit.

>Thank you for putting your mouths on our genitals, but getting our balls sucked doesn't really feel that great. You can stop doing it.
>t. a huge faggot

tastes just like the rest of the dick does, but with more hair. Not sure why you're worried about taste, if you're a giga-fag you don't care what it tastes like, and if you aren't you won't be tasting it.

Had my nuts sucked once. Well more licked than really sucked. On its own, it's kinda lackluster as far as stimulation goes, but it's very hot from an emotional/psychological stance. But that might just be cause I have a sadistic streak, so having my partner be subservient really turns me on. Rather than dominating I prefer them to be naturally subservient and eager to please, I enjoy bullying and teasing them when they're like that.

mlao

Speak for yourself fag OP

>Tfw want a robot bf with hairy balls but also think licking shaved balls is hot
Will this internal conflict ever end?