Have you ever thought a girl was interested in you then discovered she was just being polite/leading you on?

Have you ever thought a girl was interested in you then discovered she was just being polite/leading you on?

Attached: fb8bc969f484154583d976c00d9c8402.jpg (1254x885, 812K)

what does it matter now, its a personal problem.

Why post at all then? it's happened to me a few times and I want to know if it's just me who has a problem.

she's so cute. I wish this wasn't race bait

the guy fucking her just HAD to be half nip half black huh?

Don't even get me started. Though I think what she did might have legitimately been an attempt to seduce me that I missed. She had already gotten a boyfriend when I told her how I felt about her.

>racebait

yeah na

Oh all the time. It's started becoming kinda funny.

T. delusional beta

I can't tell if they're purposefully teasing me or if I'm just being autistic. Girls will say things like 'I wish I could find a guy like you' to me and I'm supposed to think it doesn't mean anything?

Oh shut the hell up, if it were a white dude you wouldn't say shit.

>asked out a coworker
>it was fucking difficult to get the words out anymore
>she said yes but she was busy this week
>a few days later I ask when she'll be free
>she says she didn't want to disappoint me and was never interested
>she left a week later and moved away
>she'd already put in her two weeks notice and led me on anyways
>she was planning on moving and led me on anyways
Fuck dealing with women, it's way too complicated.

Literally had one girl tell me she used my name to make up a boyfriend to a few guys who made her uncomfortable. Now she's purposefully ignoring me because I showed the SLIGHTEST interest in her.

>Have you ever thought a girl was interested in you then discovered she was just being polite/leading you on?
Yeah.
Her explanation after a (un)healthy time of steady daily contact, flirting and kinky talks was >"Well, I feel bad about it, but you wouldn't have stayed around if I told you I have a bf"

Attached: v31rZQe.jpg (1000x666, 51K)

They'll do this then pretend they were the good guy.

I had a girl flirting with me at work, say she's breaking up with her boyfriend soon, then when I asked her out soon after she thought I was joking and said she's with another coworker. Flirting with me is just a joke because I'm not chad.

Kek, always ask user. Girls need constant contact and the source or reason for it doesn't matter.

>They'll do this then pretend they were the good guy.
Tell me about it. On her last day my other coworkers and I were doing some kind of puzzle thing (it was this wooden stuff you had to somehow fit together, hard to explain). Here's what happened.
>coworkers and I doing the puzzle thing
>she walks by on her way out, shift had ended
>turn to her
>"hey, (her name), you should try this"
>"NO!" angrily
>literally said nothing to her prior to this that day
>after composing herself
>"you'll have to show me another time"
>"oh, ok"
>that was her last day working before she moved
Seriously, what's wrong with women?

I don't understand this comic. This girl literally did nothing wrong. She gave someone who is nice to her a tiny gift, and then got fucked by someone she liked.

No, im always suspicious of any girl that seems interested in me and I assume they are being nice until they directly tell me they like me.

Girls honestly dont know the power they have on men, so some are really just trying to be nice without having any interest in fucking you.

Sounds like she was being nice and youre just autistic

Yeah, this has been my doctrine for a while now. Even if I start to think they might be interested, I just swallow it and remind myself that nobody would ever be interested in me. I'd never believe it unless they outright told me, and I'd still be suspicious that they want something from me. Even if I did think they were genuine, I'd have to wonder what's so wrong with them that they're interested in someone like me.
I also try to tell myself that there's no woman worth it anymore anyways. Statistically, it's the truth. For women and just for most people today in general.

I can only think that if she no longer sees you as a source of attention/validation you become a pest in her eyes.

Are you a girl? if so, it's because you see non attractive males as being genderless.

Maybe true but they may also lie and deceive.

>angrily yells at me for trying to include her with the rest of the group
>lies to me several times
>nice
White knight detected
Probably. We talked well enough before, and I never pushed the relationship thing any further. Even when the told me she was never interested in me, even though I was fucking crushed, I never let it show and told her I appreciated her sparing my feelings. I cried after she left the break room and I was alone again.

>talking to this girl at work
>we become friends
>start talking a little on snapchat
>we start having conversations nightly
>stay up talking until 2 am most nights
>develop feelings for her like an idiot
>don't do anything because there's no way she actually likes me back
>one day she stays over for her shift for seemingly no reason
>apparently she stayed late just to see me
>what.jpg
>one day she's wearing a ponytail
>tell her that I like her hair like that
>every time I see her over the next few weeks, she's wearing a ponytail
>What.png
>one day I'm talking to her best friend
>"yeah user, I really think she likes you. she always acts different around you, laughs and smiles more, blah blah blah"
>WHAT.gif
>ask several of my more trusted coworkers
>they all think she likes me back
>they all encourage me to ask her out
>I'm still not fully convinced
>she starts flirting with me more
>little stuff like taking my pen or bumping into me on purpose
>one time she held my hand "just because"
>she starts making certain comments around me
>"I wish I was in a cute relationship"
>"I wish I had someone to carry my stuff while I'm shopping"
>"you're such a great guy, user"
>consider all that evidence and decide to ask her out
>finally do it
>"I just don't see you in a romantic way, user"

Attached: IMG_E0590.jpg (640x625, 388K)

>Are you a girl? if so, it's because you see non attractive males as being genderless.

No I'm not a girl. I just don't think a girl giving me a small present means she's interested in me.

If I DID think a girl was interested in me, I wouldn't sit there and feel warm and fuzzy inside, I'd try to approach her and make a move whenever I could. There's a reason she's not fucking him.

I assume there's more backstory to the comic, and it is valentines day.

>have a bf (from Jow Forums)
>want to have friends but am not social
>want to have friends online
>only girls online are attention whores and won't be good friends with other females because it nets no sexual or financial gain to them, overly catty and gossipy, usually really young too
>guys online won't talk to me if they know I already have a bf so they can't get nudes from me
>can't have anyone to talk to about current events, politics, economics, Jow Forums, life stuff, advice, random complaining, etc like a true friend would do, because no one else (online or irl) sees me as valuable

Yeah, I was a naive idiot. Learnt my lesson though. The whole thing destroyed the last shred of faith/trust I had in people.

No because I don't talk to girls

Meet better people.

That's just fucked up. I don't understand.

Talk to your bf.

How? Where?
unsurprisingly unoriginal

I'm shit at greentext so sorry if this is retarded
>9th grade
>Depressed
>Never have had any contact with a girl besides one
>Let's say her name is E
>Everytime I see E my day gets so much better
>She starts hugging me quite often
>I think she likes me
>I'm also retarded
>Don't understand what happens until after
>She starts calling me her boyfriend
>Become the happiest I have ever been
>Constantly try to spend time with her
>She tells everyone I'm her boyfriend including teachers and friends
>No longer as sad as I used to be
>Think we're going to get married
Keep in mind I was retarded
>One day over at friends house
>Say I'm so happy I got a girlfriend finally
>He says something to me that I'm sad about but will always be thankful for
>He says "you know she's not really dating you right?"
>I just sit silent for a second
>Play it off like I knew and it's not a problem
>Dying inside
>I feel worse than I have felt before
>She told the whole school that I was her fake boyfriend
>Humiliated
>For the next few months she tries to greet me and say she loves me
>don't respond and just ignore her
>She leaves finally
I don't care about finding a girlfriend anymore. It's not worth the countless nights I cried myself to sleep

Attached: 5D708C8B-DE6B-4B0B-B08E-3E0E55E50D8F.jpg (750x1334, 472K)

>Talk to your bf.
We work opposite work schedules. We have 2.5 days/week together and for the rest don't see each other because of work scheduling. I would like to have friends to talk to outside of one single person, even if he is my favorite person. Can't. Somehow having a relationship can make you more lonely.

I've never once in my life thought a girl was interested in me. Not even in my daydreams and fantasies.

I don't fucking know. I'd say /soc but I've only had one good hit from there and drunken autism ruined that. Just go back in time to when you were still a teenager and use teenager magic to form long lasting bonds with people. Or just be gay and a cool person like my not-actual-sister.

I had similar things happen but nothing that extensive. Actually all throughout school the only interactions I had with girls were them fucking with me like that. Sounds fucking awful user.

>one year ago
>new female coworker
>she's pretty big, even for a chubby chaser like me. She has a pretty face though, so she's like a 6.5/10
>I work with her for around a week
>she asks if she wants to go out one night after work
>say ok
>she spills her guts on the first date
>talks about her dead dad, her abusive mom, and her shitty run down house that she lives in with her cousins and grandma
>she's been a high functioning alcoholic ever since she was 12
>went to jail twice: once for stealing, and once for beating up her abusive mom
>she shows me some of her scars on her legs from cutting herself
>get boner because her thighs are really juicy
>but also start to realize that she's probably fucking nuts
>we have a few more dates and she seems into me, but I dont want to deal with hwe craziness.
>I was too much of a pussy to make a move anyway
>thankfully she got fired so I didnt have to deal with her anymore
That was the closest I ever got to having a gf. I didnt even kiss her, bros....

>We have 2.5 days/week together
Which is more than most of us had for years or ever.
Stop fucking complaining, remember that you have a damn reason to get up in the morning and not wonder if kys is not the better option.
A state which I can assure you would only be amplified by spending time with a girl, finding she seems perfect, and being steadily reminded she only sees you as a timewaster until her "favorite person" is back from his busy schedule.

Yeah it was terrible. I really loved that girl. I just am so thankful for my friend though. If he didn't tell me I could have been led on even more. And I was going to tell my parents I got a girlfriend the next day.

Sounds like you dodged a big fat bullet. As a chubby chaser wouldn't you have more success with girls? I don't know how many dudes are attracted to fat women desu.

Well said.

yes and now I go out of my way to be an asshole to females

>There's a reason she's not fucking him.

Yeah, there is, he's not chad

This is why I'm always ice could arround girls, I don't give those whores the time of the day and every user should act like me

No never. I always know when a girl is into me or not. I think I can sense it. But of course I'm too retarded to make a move. There are 2 types of girls that I know of. The ones that completely ignore me which is probably 80%. The other are 10% attractive girls with mental issues, the other 10% ugly ones. So I guess overall I'm not that good looking.

>stop complaining
No? I deserve to be able to have friends. One person cannot be the end-all be-all to your life and to think otherwise is ignorance. People with this mental illness black-and-white thinking like you have are exactly my problem.
It's not a pissing contest. I admit that your life sucks more than mine. That doesn't mean I'm not about to complain about not being able to have friends.
>spending time with a girl, finding she seems perfect
I just want to be spent time with as a person, not as your potential fucksleeve. Can't you separate your dick from the rest of your life?

I have nothing of interest to any woman. Life isn't an anime, if you don't work your ass off and get results no woman will ever love you no matter how hard you cry.

I am lazy, and video games are ultimately cheaper than dating.

I WISH THAT WAS ME DESU.
ORIGINALY DESU DESU SENPAI

>Oh shut the hell up
Yep, that sounds like roastie/norman talk to me

You're entitled to nothing. Don't be surprised that people don't want to talk to you, you just want to be entertained while you don't have a dick inside you due to your own high standards. You enter a thread not made for you then complain among people with real problems. You think this is okay. I suggest a different website with people like you on it.

Chalking up anything you can't refute to "normie" is so fucking beta.

>I deserve to be able to have friends.
No more then any of the guys here deserves to be able to have gf. Now take a slooow glance around the room

>I just want to be spent time with as a person, not as your potential fucksleeve. Can't you separate your dick from the rest of your life?
No I can't frankly, and why should I bother trying?
Why should any guy spend time with you if there is a fucksleeve to be searched for?
What are YOU offering ME that should entice me from that far more relevant search to instead ponder with you what ingredient you should use for the candle dinner on your bf free day this week?

I wouldn't actually know because I'm to socially inept to talk to women anyway.

>What are YOU offering ME that should entice me from that far more relevant search
Does talking to another person completely detract from the time you can spend doing something else? I can both play vidya sometimes, and other times talk to people online. Do you really care what kind of interesting conversation I could offer you? Is anything less than free pussy worthless to you? This is my entire point; the whole entire social atmosphere is completely contingent on sex. Isn't that something you despise about real life? Why perpetuate it?

Attached: 1533575934450.jpg (623x787, 128K)

>One person cannot be the end-all be-all to your life and to think otherwise is ignorance.
And that is why I think you do not really deserve a bf, nevermind additional friends who are just attention-tissues. And to think otherwise is pure arrogance.

join a fuckin forum or club or something roast

>i want a disposable emotional tampon AND a good dicking from chad

when did you realize women are devoid of souls?

>Is anything less than free pussy worthless to you?
Without it it, anything else is ultimately useless. Believe it or not, I would indeed care about the conversations to be had. I've been down that road on accident.
But I care FAR more about the fact that in the end I am getting know and appreciate a girl who sucks off another guy. And the very thought will make my life worse.
Good enough to banter your bored hours away with, but not good enough to be who you happily await and spread legs for? Sorry, I rather miss out on your wit and friendly advice than torture myself with that knowledge.

She really didn't. She gave the little dude the chocolate meant for guys she has platonic feelings for.

"A guy like you", not you. If she actually means you, there is nothing to search for. Basically she's saying it would be nice if a guy she's actually interested also possessed the things you have going for you. But not you, you're insufficient.

Attached: niceguy.jpg (640x1920, 173K)

Wait, what board do you think you're posting on? Fuck off.

>smug about being a loser
Use that noose if your closet already

Yup, she was kind of new girl to our friend group (but had apparently known one of my friends for a couple years at least). She was a very friendly and very touchy-feely kind of girl. We ended up going to the same college and we hung out a few times, sometimes just casually but she also asked for help with understanding the calc class she was in on a couple occasions and I obliged. Whenever we would be together she'd always get as close to me as possible, often giving me warm hugs and rubbing her leg up against mine, etc. and to reiterate she had a very friendly demeanor that just made you smile being around her (if you let it all get to you like I did). She even cuddled with me for several hours on one occasion when we were with the rest of my friends.
Then one day just as we were about to part ways after another hangout the fact that she had a boyfriend popped into the conversation. Admittedly I was somewhat shocked, I thought she had been interested in me and leading me on this whole time, but I think I kept my cool fairly well in that moment, despite the awkwardness. We didn't really talk much or meet up again after that. I still dont know if it was all just because of her personality or if she was using me or both or something else entirely.

This picture put me in a bad mood. Fuck you, I hope you get raped and murdered.

Thats like most of my interactions with females dude

A harsh but valid interpretation. I lean more towards "this is what I've been programmed by media to believe I should say in order to defuse the situation, I don't actually mean anything I say it's all just empty platitudes"

Fuckin...You dont realize how many times I been there, buddy. The Guy Like You thing hits like a ton of bricks and I dont think girls understand what kind of a message that gives off.

Attached: 206CEB6F-46A4-4647-8D1D-ABADB5A68E2E.jpg (1116x561, 126K)

It's not a nigger, just some jap with darker skin. Okinawan maybe?

I think they understand exactly what they're doing and enjoy it.

If anyone else gets this again, turn it around on them.
>I wish the guy I like was more like you, user
>I feel you. I wish the girl I liked was more like you.
Lets see where it goes, right?

See now, Im actually friends with some girls, ones that for any reason or another I dont have the desire to fuck raw. The girl in that screencap? I accepted that I probably wont fuck her, and shes still a good friend. She didnt mean anything by that statement, as you can tell by her profusely apologizing a couple of messages later (note: these messages are from nearly 4 years ago).

Some probably do have malicious intent, I cant argue there, but I hold out faith that theres still good woment in the world.

Attached: 9EE80F43-5C90-4428-813A-43D308B09716.jpg (1106x1619, 552K)

And just like that... it's all about her.

It's always about her. Every conversation is about her. She throws out a pity question every once and awhile, might even give you an extra reply to that. But in the end, it always comes back to her. Imagine being this self absorbed...

This is a fundamental truth I have yet to recognize about women, or just people in general: Everyone LOVES talking about themselves. I have no honest clue how to ask about them without eventually trying to bring it around to my own self-interest (which 90% of the time is gonna involve this film you probably havent seen but really should).

Am i supposed to feel sorry for this absolute beta retard?

Guy like you, but looking like Chad.

No, I just thought it was relevant to the thread

Ive gotten better since then, I think.

I have issues with girls who are liberal with sex for the same reason as the pic, it is very heart breaking for me knowing some other dude fucked her. But about your question, no. I understand some people are just nice and I dont confuse kindness for romantic interest. I am a nice/cool guy myself so I get the being socially open and kind character some have

I stopped going to my favorite coffee shop in the evening for this exact purpose.
>new town
> decide I should go out more
>dont wake up until 6-7 in the evening
> very small coffee shop at the end of my block.
> need caffeine to get through +15 hrs of internet usage
>burnett angel with glasses always at register/ makes my americano when I come in.
>sparkling green eyes
> she always engages me in conversation
>always energetic and smiling
>asks me what I do on my free time
>tell her video games when I dont work or am hanging with friends
> NO JOB, (GOD DAMN NEET BUCKS), ABSOLUTELY NO FRIENDS(DONT KNOW WHY I SAID THAT)
>she says she LOVES watching her boyfriend play FarCry
>laugh nervously as she hands me my drink
>spill half of it on the counter
>say it's okay, I was going to go to bed early anyway
>rush our of there, my fingers burnt on the hot coffee
> seriously want to die... what the fuck is wrong with me.

I interpret any sign of friendliness as I intimacy. All my god damn life. Even if I got a girl interested in me. I'm a 27 year old virgin living at my moms house. What woman would want me..
Just kill me now desu

I thought she had been leading me on, but in retrospect I know she truly loved me.

You're such a cuck user goddamn

>I'm a 27 year old virgin living at my moms house. What woman would want me
No one wants to date that guy user, 27 myself. Mov d back with my parents to save up money to buy my house. I dont even bother thinking about dating anyone atm bc I would find it shameful telling them im with my parents.

We (at least I) will reach Wizard status soon.
What then user? Do you have an escape plan? Only thought in my mind is trying to save up enough money to eventually get a hooker.
I would want to travel to a brothel, Nevada, if possible.
Transportation is the only thing stopping me at this point.
Maybe if I could just get it over with I could move on. Aren't most people supposed to get over this phase in high schools? From what I've read, nothing changes after sex, but coming from a virgin, I just can't seriously buy that shit.

She liked you and your autism ruined it somehow I'm serious

Same here, I think about the reasons why she would even be talking to me, then I play it safe and see if it goes any further. It never does, and I realise they are just being friendly. Never had anyone flirt with me though. I wouldn't know flirting even if I was the one that started it.

both of you are faggots and id knock either of you out with ease.

F for respects. I felt heartbroken after reading that

This happens alot, I try to be kind with some of the robots I talk to and help them out by listening to them and such. They always fall in love and accuse me of leading them on.

Attached: 1531810812707.jpg (560x466, 51K)

You see this shit ? let's team up and beat the shit out this guy.

>girl approaches me
>turns out she had a bf she was ending her relationship with
>show her that I really like her
>shoots me down because she was just using me as a rebounder
>6 months later hits me up on FB out of nowhere because she saw that I got out of my shitty life
>am in a relationship with her now

i reckon you could forced it.

Make money and get some poor foreign girl would be my backup. Latina or Russian or central asian girl would be my preference. Sweet girls from the poorer country side that need money. I will learn their language through my gf/wife and keep her away from American degenerate culture as much as possible. She should love me simply because I love her and provide for everything and because I treat her right. If not I can just get someone else from the next village down

>Now I know I should say no
>But that's kind of hard when she's ready to go
>I may be dumb
>But I'm not a dweeb
>I'm just a sucker with no self-esteem

>once made a girl break up with her BF over text so she could date me
What level of Chad am I on?

Sure, we had a nice couple of weeks of spending time together, cooking, watching movies etc together.

She was even gonna spend one night over, but chickened out.

Then at some point she straight up asked "user, do you like me" in the middle of a conversation. I didn't think I'd give any reason for that so I just blurted "I like you as much as I can like anyone".

She went "aww, someone needs a hug" which completely shattered me since I thought she was genuinely in to me and that's why she asked.

Two weeks later she went on a cottage trip with a gym Chad, they own an apartment now and she gave birth to his child.

Basically I was emotional support to strengthen up her self esteem so she could make a move on him, since she wasn't much to look at and he was.

Literally WHY the FUCK would you give ANYONE a present unless it's a special day like their birthday or some shit? A person giving a gift to another person of the opposite sex implies, or at the very least, could be misconstrued as romantic interest no matter what kind of mental gymnastics you go through.

>Have you ever thought a girl was interested in you
yes
>then discovered she was just being polite/leading you on?
no she was really interested in me. Unfortunately she was fat

Don't talk or listen to people about intimate topics unless you want to form a deep relationship, it's not rocket science.

everytime that this I want to punch a hole in her chest

Attached: jednooki wojny Bóg.jpg (492x492, 142K)

No stopping the chad train

Attached: 801ED744-4840-48EE-B077-0F662C428AFE.jpg (1200x847, 897K)

Ben H? Is that you? Did you go to Thailand and meet that smoking hottie for that exact reason

>meet girl when I was 18
>she had a bf but had a history of cheating
>we start skyping every day long hours
>she sends me she takes the time to get me a gift whenever we meet up irl
>sometimes kisses me on the cheek out of the blue, leans on my shoulder and hugs me
>constantly mentions how she keeps arguing with her bf and hopes to find "someone like you"
>eventually i fall for her
>try to hold it in as best as I can because I don't want to ruin someone's relationship
>they break up
>I confess to her
>"Sorry user, I just don't like you in that way"
>find out months later she fucked a friend of mine in that same day

Now I admit it's my fault for falling for a cheating whore, I was desperate at the time, but what the fuck

Attached: 1531942106004.jpg (215x185, 10K)