Drinks and feels

Well here we are in the later point of the night, gather around, grab a drink, and tell me about your day.

What'll it be, user?

Attached: qwIo4Cz.jpg (614x389, 57K)

coke-cola plz

Hey I thought this place was BYOB

went out to return my kids library books. so thats cool. also got timhortons after that. but fuck its too hot out. makes me want to die

You got any jarritos?

Attached: image.jpg (488x488, 33K)

Simple tastes, I can appreciate that.

It is, but we do still serve here. Kind of a formality to say that we do, but you'd be surprised.

How hot we talking? It's been 95+ here for a while, nothing too major.

At least a couple, want one?

Attached: x584a.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Wild Turkey Bourbon.
My bro is coming back from the Air Force on Sunday. I miss the lad.
Got work tomorrow (night shift at Amazon).
Drinking is the only time I feel alive

If you got some then sure user.

about 101 freedom units, southern ontario is humid as hell so it makes everything sticky, some heat waves its about 45c/113f

Good taste, and glad to hear that! Be sure to greet him with open arms. Maybe try to not go overboard on the bourbon though.

Absolutely, feel free to have one.

Yikes, sounds like roasting alive to me.

Attached: brbon_wil25.jpg (900x1200, 205K)

What a fucking shit bar this was, but what to expect from R9K.

Stoli on the rocks and im fucking off

Well, a bar is only as good as it's patrons. Or something like that. Either way, here you are.

Attached: utreiqoiu9r.jpg (201x251, 4K)

But give me a screwdriver, I wanna loosen up

Hey keep can I get a Tom Collins please? Just getting off work now and need to unwind. In two weeks I'll be in my final year of uni and I feel so empty like I've accomplished nothing noteworthy. I don't even know what will satisfy me in life but fuck it maybe I'm just overthinking things right now
Fuck you man and get the hell out before I kick your ass

Attached: 1530831330584.jpg (263x192, 10K)

I'm 30, kv. I remember years ago I used to make fun of wizards, but here I am now, years passed in a flash and without realising it, I am a wizard

I make a Tinder account , put on my best pics, nice introduction . I swiped right about 500 girls now, only 6 matches and none of them responded to my message.

Is it over for me? Is it still possible for me to get a loving gf and start a family together?

I'm tired guys...

Attached: images (1).jpg (533x276, 13K)

its also funny because it is like, a robot9001 board.

maybe. depends where you stand on the norwood scale.

Collins coming up. To be honest, what noteworthy do most of us really do in our lives? Perhaps we'll each do something eventually.

I would say what goes around comes around, but really, who knows how many of us may fall to the point you stand. Cheers to you, still.

Attached: tom-collins.jpg (517x307, 11K)

I've been stocking up on random liquors to make a home bar week by week.
I found that if you mix tequila and at least two kinds of flavored vodka, you can get away with a 1:1:1:1 ratio of each liquor to juice, which is to say 3:1 ratio of liquor to juice, which is nearly optimal. Juice is carbs/sugar which is bad for you but alcohol is a separate macronutrient with digestive priority: that is, your body processes alcohol before it moves on to processing fat, protein, or carbs. So all carbs you ingest with alcohol are stored as fat. which makes it even worse. I can take chilled tequila shots with a slice of lime but I don't prefer to do shots at home because I'll get too fucked up too fast.

tl;dr alcoholic tries to fit alcohol into a diet

Just wanted to pop in and give a quick, friendly reminder that you are not a robot if you drink alcohol. Enjoy your evenings :)

Attached: 0B5C6328-A2DF-47F1-B4C9-72DD1236324C.jpg (600x800, 121K)

thanks man, better luck next time
Typical fucking bar idiot that cant hold his drink, fuck off with your normie problems and go fuck some std whore

I'll take a sprite with ice.

Went to the library today for 5 hours to try and get through a book I'm reading. Read less than 100 pages in all that time because I wanted to digest what I was reading and I kept getting distracted, which sucked because I'm not a bad reader either.
Also was really sore while reading, especially bad in my calf bones. Tried to stretch it out several times but it felt the only way to fix it would be to just break my leg. Was really weird, as if my body were just through with a war. Heat hasn't been helping either.

Sprite coming up. What were you reading? Sounds almost similar to the awful joints I seem to have.

Attached: 4e42662805279615085a2e03ab1f6a7d.jpg (650x434, 30K)

The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. I've read Atlas Shrugged so it's not too hard to grasp her concepts, but there's still portions where I need to reread lines of dialogue because I get confused.

Currently having Fireball whiskey.
Woke up, did 20 pushups and 20 crunchies, and made a big breakfast and watched Fellowship of the Ring (until Netflix crashed for the millionth fucking time). Was going to stop by work to look through our Halloween decorations since I'm in charge of the party this year and I wanted to know what I didn't have to buy. Head manager was actually at our sister store for the week, so I stayed inside literally all day (haven't checked the mail or anything) and installed / uninstalled games back and forth. Took a shower, shaved my pubes / ass and fapped. Ate peanuts for dinner.

Attached: 1527332994014.jpg (720x721, 39K)

for the purpose of the thread I'll have an old-fashioned but with maple syrup and pineapples. and hot sauce.

A godfather, neat please

In love with a great chick but mostly ghosting her cuz she has feelz for another guy so fuck it..
>Been alone for 15 years only had 1 gf
..dunno thinking maybe i might try to numb myself and try to think about why killing myself and going to hell could be a bright future

Attached: 1531981964728.jpg (672x1072, 122K)

This fucking thread finally. Pour me your second cheapest Scotch and pour me a pint of it. Just trying to go fucking headless tonight. Pour me one and then we can talk barkeep

One scotch.

Attached: scotch-whisky-57.jpg (270x188, 12K)

Keep em coming and don't stop
Worst is the female boss. Fucking bitch inherited this company from her old man and will run all of us to the ground. Pour me another one

I'll have a pint of your finest porter. Been thinking all day about this

This what you're thinking of user? Odd meal combo, but it doesn't sound too bad actually.

Godfather coming around in just a moment. Don't expect any crimes behind it.

Well the fires burn brightly in hell, but I don't fancy myself a visit.

Only the second cheapest? Alright, well have it at it my lad, and don't be afraid to put down as much as you need.

Attached: dewars_old_fashioned_main_720x720.png (720x720, 550K)

A liquid Marijuana, if you would be so kind. Looking to relax a bit.

I had a great day today, but I feel like in saying so I dont have a place here.

Just drinking homemade iced tea.

My cat died yesterday. He was my best friend. I never had a consistent friend group so I was always glad to have him. For as long as I can remember, whenever I'd have a rotten day I'd always think, "well at least I have my cat who loves me". I'd come home and hug him and kiss him and I'd go to sleep with him curled up next to me. And when I'd get all suicidal I remember that I can't just leave my cat like that and I have to take care of him and make sure he passes on happily and peacefully. Well, yesterday he suddenly started panting, screaming, and had totally lost control of his hind half. No signs of any sickness prior. Took him to the vet as soon as possible and within 2 hours, he'd been put to sleep. Inoperable clot in the heart, either cancer or chronic heart disease. I made sure to be there when it happened, I know animals that are euthanized without the presence of their owners spend their last moments looking for them to find some comfort. I'm sadder and angrier than I've ever been and I've lost the last and only reason I had for living. I really needed to tell this to someone. Sorry for blogging.

Ah, porter. Coming up! This stuff doesn't seem too bad for what you're thinking.

Certainly. Don't be shy, any odd user has a place here, it's somewhere for each and everyone to relax no matter how the day's gone.

Iced tea is always a good choice. I know how you feel about the cat, never been much of a social person, and I don't feel like I could handle it at the moment if my dear cat were to just drop.

Attached: Breckenridge-Vanilla-Porter.jpg (1050x1440, 497K)

Ohh, that's good porter. Well on to my day. Woke up, made my tea just how I like it, had breakfast, got a haircut (it's really hitler-youth looking), then helped a good friend move into his new apartment. Came home and played 2 hours of minecraft (survival of course) and ate some chicken tendies. It was a pretty good day desu :)

Bartender, I only have a taste for a vodka mixed drinks, cider and wine. Does that make me a fag? The only beer I can stand is miller high life or twea.

Woke up at 6:30 P.M. I'm gonna be up all night.

Sounds like a fine day. And that haircut can't be half bad, hitler was a charismatic man.

I'm more of a hard rum person myself, can't stand weak beers. Nothing to be afraid of user.

gin and tonic with lime and mint a drop of triple sec

rip user's cat

Here's your drink, and everyone's last call for a drink. I'm tired, and my day ain't gonna get any better the later I stick around. Hope the rest of you can keep on sipping and finish your rounds though.

Attached: 1943a0dc52ce16b0_Happy_hour_Garden_and_Tonic_.xxlarge.jpg (389x500, 31K)

What would you recommend as a last drink?

Thanks baranon, I had a good chat, Night :)

Attached: 1531628159144.jpg (1920x1369, 524K)

It's my birthday and I'm crying myself to sleep.

Old fashioned please.

Havent drank too much, so Im gonna go out for a long drive. See yall later, and God Bless.

Something light for the road, take an IPA.

No problem user, sleep tight.

Don't be sad user, I know it won't be long before I forget my birthday entirely. Don't drink it too quick.

Careful on the roads, take it easy user.

ill have a red stripe

man my NEET days are numbered, my parents are finally kicking me out in a month and this time its serious, what should i do? i have no skills, friends and i have a bad work ethic, ive been fired from 3 jobs and working just makes me sick to my stomach

baranon, I apologise for breaking the immersion but we don't drive, this place is like hotel california

Attached: sucy.png (309x397, 150K)

Here's your red stripe, and the last drink I'll dish out for the night. I'll talk 'till I drop though so don't be afraid to ask ol' speaky for a spot of advice.

I feel useless even when working, yet somehow I still get things done. Put your mind to it, look forward to something to come home to so you have any sort of drive.

Shhs user, let the man dream.

Attached: lager-bottle-lg.png (219x413, 140K)

Rum and coke please. The cool wine aunt meme is really starting to bother me, my gf doesn't want to have kids while her sister already has one and so does my ex-oneitis. Used to come in here as a KV sulking about my old oneitis and now this.

>my gf doesn't want to have kids
you are either poor, stupid or she feels inadequate

circumstances man, you have to check out your circumstances, you can't just plant babies around like cabbage patch kids

I'm not saying I want them now, her sister is a dumpster fire with regards to her baby and the baby daddy. Neither of us are financially or emotionally ready for children right now but she's mentioned she doesn't ever want to have them, and I know I do at some point.

Could I have a rum and coke please?

I've been trying to think of how my life could have turned out better. I sincerely believe we live in an especially fucked time, but I also believe I fucked myself over time and time again. But, could I have done anything differently? I don't believe I can change and I can't go on like this.

I'll take a scotch please. These days pass by like if they were nothing, i haven't accomplished nothing in the past three years like my cousins or friends, all I feel its that im stuck in life and have no drive at all, even though I cant still wake up in the morning and go to work.
Still I think about finishing it all from time to time, but I guess ill stay around so I can see if things get better or not. Thanks and have a nice night my friend.