Girl is kidnapped in the late 80s

>girl is kidnapped in the late 80s
>no sign of her body found ever since
>mother keeps a blog dedicated to after all these years to seek/speak to her if she really is still out there somewhere

dearmichaela.com

Do you think in such a situation you would prefer to be ignorant of your kid's fate or would you prefer evidence of her dead body?

Attached: 1508882325280.jpg (717x478, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michaela_Garecht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaycee_Lee_Dugard
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably not dead. Probably in some foreign country being pimped out. This is likely a sex trafficking case.

Weird how so many of these cases where in California. Makes we wonder if pizzagate was right.

i'd probably say no point in crying over spilled milk

Yeah the mom believes it's possible she's serving some arab even now. That's why the arabic on the site.

But she already expressed wanting to move on so she'd be okay if her remains were found.

Yet another reason not to have children

if a little girl gets kidnapped and you don't hear from the kidnapper literally forget about her. no way she's being let go alive.

Just dont live in california

>last post was Sunday
I'm gonna cry bros

That's pretty fucking sad originally.

I feel verrry bad for her mother :(

Yeah it is. I've been looking at the blog for a few years now.

the wiki page

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michaela_Garecht

perhaps the worst situation to fall into as a parent

Search&Destroy.

Attached: 47525227.png (900x900, 974K)

>tfw you will never have a mom that loves you this much

If she's alive it isn't a miracle

This scares the fuck out of me. I'd kill myself if I had a kid and this happened to them.

I hope that mom has found peace in living already. Its heartbreaking.

The only cases I've read about little girls being kidnapped in european countries have been literally just for a pedophile to rape and kill them before dumping the body somewhere and moving on.

it's not as long but this girl was missing and found after 18 years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaycee_Lee_Dugard

She wrote a book if you have the morbid curiosity to read about her captivity. The guy would rape her for hours at a time while on drugs iirc. The guy's wife who helped with the kidnapping was jealous and abusive. But the girl still had stockholm syndrome towards them both.

Check Podesta's basement. It's disturbing that people in positions of power are involved in stuff like this.. Watch your children always.

really qt kid. hopefully she just died accidentally and no one ever found the body. maybe she fell in a lake and drowned. its either that or she was, you know...

What's the tl:dr how on she got back?

Dude keeping going to Berkeley to ask to give rants that he cooks up while high on meth.
Brings her with him for some ungodly reason.

Fate worse than death, honestly.

what if you had 2 other kids to take care of?