What's really a frameCel?

I see all sorts of variations of clavicle width to height and hips ratio, wide trapezius insertions and narrow and both still look great with enough muscle added.

Yet I see everyone throwing around the term framecel as if this is legitimately a common issue.

In my estimation you'd need to have collar bones that are literally more narrow than your hips to truly have a serious issue.

Pic related is Nick Pulos, 6'5" 270ish pound bodybuilder/stunt actor. He clearly was at the more narrow end of the normal range and I doubt a single girl ever rejected him for narrow clavicles.

Attached: 30087839_236522050230999_7091979080102313984_n.jpg (1080x1080, 154K)

same guy from front

Attached: 1acf685bc4f976c57f1e73b0b0df4b61.jpg (769x960, 82K)

You’re a fucking faggot

Those are the longest forearms insertions I've seen. Especially his left forearm, holy shit.

Why the fuck do you fucking faggots compare yourselfs to fucking roiders

the only really stand out physiques belong to roiders

You should roid
Its ok, relatively healthy,youll actually make gainz
Test/deca/primo /d-bol no tren or anadrol and you will live as long and as healthy as your average dude

He doesn't have a small frame though. Thick bones. Big rib cage.

He just doesn't have very long clavicles.

His skeleton is big in every other way though.

Unless you legitimately have some weird hormonal issue or genetic disorder like klinefelter's, odds are your shoulders aren't actually THAT narrow. What is more common is that fat and skinnyfat fucks will complain about having narrow shoulders, when in reality the issue is that they have a bunch of fat around their waist. Larger apparent waist/hip size makes the shoulders look smaller in comparison. You'll be much harder-pressed to find people complaining about bad shoulder:waist ratio who are actually lean and muscular.

>He doesn't have a small frame though. Thick bones. Big rib cage.
How do you figure?

Because under his pecs you can see the side portion of his rib cage and it's as wide or wider than his pelvis. His his wrists and hands are obviously large. That and he's 6'5".

It's always the same
>short men can get girls too
>i doubt women would turn this guy down despite his short clavicles
>Jason Statham can get girls even though he's balding
It's not like it's impossible to get women unless you fall within a very distinct range of attractiveness, but you would be seen as *more* attractive if you had those more attractive features,
Jason Statham would be more attractive if he wasn't bald, Nick Pulos would be more attractive/aesthetic if he had wider clavicles, short attractive people would be more attractive if they were taller, etc.

literally opposite of a framecel. Narrow claivicles and a blocky waist is infinetly more durable than having wide breakable clavicles and a twink waist.

This is true.

Wide clavicles are only useful if they are thick, and placed on top of a wide rib cage and wide waist/hips.

The ultimate in sturdy is to have everything be wide. If you put 6'9" Thor next to 6'5" Pulos then you see the benefit of wider shoulders, but Pulos still doesn't look weak.

Attached: 1646159182107.jpg (1108x667, 303K)

>Because under his pecs you can see the side portion of his rib cage and it's as wide or wider than his pelvis.
That's called being normal.

Attached: AWW_CH03.jpg (701x1002, 171K)

dude on the left doesn't have a small frame as such, he just has much smaller shoulder muscles than the guy on the right. He needs a lot of steroids to look like the guy on the right

You know what's scary about Thor? He's not even a professional athlete per se as he spends half his time getting tattoos or acting or managing his vodka factory or God knows what else he's up to. Fucking beast.

It's the same exact person you brainlet.

he IS the exact same guy

oh nice so he decided to take more juice, good for him

the thing that always fascinates me about thor was that he was a basketball twink until he was 21.
then at 25 he looks like he does now and casually breaks wsm records

>but Pulos still doesn't look weak.
of course he don't, look at his fucking arms, those look like tree logs

those arms are ridiculous
as in they look fucking silly

>the thing that always fascinates me about thor was that he was a basketball twink until he was 21. then at 25 he looks like he does now and casually breaks wsm records
That too. And as I said, he's not even a professional per se. It's unbelievable what a freak of nature that guy is.

He was skinny, but he still had a sturdy skeleton. Clearly had wide clavicles, big ribs, big hands. Just had that typical anorexic look. Even with a strong skeleton you can over do cardio and under eat. He supposedly responded very quick to lifting and eating even before roids were added. I believe this because there is a point of diminished returns for what roids can do for you.

>diminished returns for what roids can do for you

nah, you can get massive if you're taking enough

Attached: 1534177459678.jpg (300x304, 24K)

>tfw big ribcage, hips, knees, ankles and long clavicles, neck
>slightly below average wrists
REEEEEEE

Wrong. There is absolutely a limit to what roids can add to your strength. WSM is notva more roids = win situation.

Piana was not just a result of roids, he hit his roid limit years before as a bodybuilder. What gave him the crazier look was site enhancements. Massive amounts of scar tissue built up in his arms and delts.

That guy has decently sized wrists and hands so he isn't a true framecel. Try having 6.5 inch wrists and and hand width in the 25th percentile for women.

Attached: 1513153535939.jpg (634x408, 26K)

Exactly. Clavicle length is only one skeletal measurement.

>Actually believing the reason you get rejected is your bitch hands

LMFAO go outside

In all seriousness though, why would a woman want anything to do with a man who she handmogs?

>tfw I have 6.5 inch wrists and smaller hands than most girls I see
>mfw when I looked up the percentiles for men and women

Attached: 1517156775735.png (466x492, 187K)

>no tren
The golden juice of the gods is a must

Not if you want to stay healthy.

Not all steroids effect your health equally.

Deca & Tren BOTH build up areterial plaque. Yes it's recent research that has shown Deca to harden arteries at 11x the rate testosterone does.

I would stick to test only, 500mg tops if you going to roid. If that's not enough to look way more jacked than a good natty then you're doing shit wrong.

Leave the more dangerous compounds to serious competitors who are willing to risk health to step on stage

this level of cope couldnt be more obvious

It's kinda hard to find a good source, is homebrew still the way to go if you can't get pharma grade?

if uh ave below 6.2 inch wrist u are a framelet

Is he seriously trimming his body hair? What a fucking faggot.

Right? Even looks like he dieted. lulz abs are for fags right?

No, but shaving is.

???

Are you really calling someone a fag for caring about their appearance on a vanity board?

Jesus fuck you're retarded.

Homebrew hormones just doesn't seem like a good idea

Shaving looks like shit. What are you not getting?

If someone is a paid actor they shave off body hair if the role calls for it

Fags

that skelly has a bretty big ribcage dood

That’s very true. But being depressed about facts ya can’t change is beta as fuck. You can just focus on self improvement to try to close that gap. The majority of people in Burgerland are obese as fuck so a buff manlet is instantly more attractive.