In some really deep shit

Im in some really deep fucking shit. I have no fucking idea what Im going to do tomorrow
kvoa.com/story/38893037/sierra-vista-school-receives-bomb-threat
>Be me
>19 year old in senior year of high school because retarded parents put me into school late
>Go to shitty overpopulated school in the middle of the desert
>Part of a small group of spergs
>Slightly more composed and clever than the other spergs so Im somewhat of a leader
>Group comprised partially of two mexican kids who are into the instagram ghetto gang life, but were too autistic to join a real clique so they hang around us
>Lets call them Rudy and Tristan
>They are always trying to separate me from the rest of the autists so we can form a three man gang
>I always keep turning them down, so eventually they settle for converting the entire sperg group along with me into the gang life
>Rudy and Tristan already wear expensive Nike shoes
>Rudy gives me a pair of his old Nike shoes and makes me wear them at school at all times
>They draw Nike symbols on the other spergs shoes so now we all have a sense of uniformity
>One sperg in particular named Nicholas gets really into it and starts wearing this tacky plastic gangsta chain he won from a gumball machine and wears his same stained Eminem T-shirt every day
>Another autist in our group named Tim uses our new style as an excuse to start wearing a paper bag over his head with eye holes punched out (which he is constantly being told to remove because our school has a policy about masks)
>When were all assembled, our group looks more retarded than ever
>Literally look like SPED avengers
>Fast forward to yesterday at lunch
>Sperg squad is sitting at the same table with the exception of Tristan and Rudy who always show up late
>As Im getting up to throw my food away, Tristan materializes behind me and pulls me aside
>He tells me that he and Rudy managed to arrange a weed sale behind the gym tomorrow
Cont

Attached: Wojak.png (512x512, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

uh oh what did i walk into also continue pls im listening

Idk where this is going and interested but my old school got bomb threats a few times and it was sort of casual

Continue, you faggot. Holy fucking shit.

wtf OP i will femenize you if you don't continue

you write like a no good nigger are you African American?

Continue desu, I'm listening...

Attached: 1533302938516.jpg (369x387, 35K)

Type faster , I don't have all fuckin night

Attached: WageCuckFresco.png (304x243, 20K)

OP you glorious bastard wtf have you done

originally continue thread right now op

Attached: OCrO050.jpg (367x280, 22K)

>He wants me to be there by 3:00 so I can back them up, because the guys they're selling to are notorious for jumping people and jacking their shit
>He promised me twenty dollars as long as I show up
>Imin.png
>Tristan walks away and I return to my table
>Nicholas noticed that I was having a secret conversation with Tristan and he wants in on it
>I tell him no but he keeps asking
>Flash forward to today
>Rudy and Tristan never show up to lunch
>Nicholas keeps pestering me about the conversation
>I feel kind of bad as Nicholas only wants to be more of a part of this, but at the same time, I know that it would be too much of a risk to tell him
>As lunch is ending I make a compromise
>I wrote a note on a piece of paper
>I start writing "Bomb-ass weed, 3:00" without giving away the location or any specific details, but I still feel that's too incriminating to trust Nicholas with
>Instead write "Bomb at 3" trying to be ambiguous as possible
>I fold up the paper and shake hands with Nicholas like I saw in this retarded movie in order to give it to him
>I quietly tell him that he can't open it until I'm gone and he's nods in autistic excitement
>I get up and hide in the restroom and wait until the bell rings, anticipating the weed deal that will go on later today
>Later that day, in Bio class, I have my head down on the desk when a strange announcement comes over the loudspeakers
>Apparently the entire school is going to be evacuated to a "safe area" across town
>Our entire 2000 student population is herded outside and slowly loaded onto a revolving cycle of buses at slow intervals
>As I'm standing outside, people starting screaming and pointing their phones at something
>There's several fucking police officers on the roof with rifles walking around
>When I finally get on the bus, I hear rumors that a note was found in the cafeteria after A lunch, declaring a bomb threat
>Quickly put two and two together and have an absolute mental breakdown on the bus
Cont.

>deep shit
>selling a gram of weed behind school

*exists thread*

do you see the news article title in the op ya clown?

just responding to say i'm reading & interested

BOY AM I HAPPY TO BE IN THE SCREEN CAP

Attached: 1517355696755.jpg (315x315, 40K)

>I start writing "Bomb-ass weed, 3:00" without giving away the location or any specific details, but I still feel that's too incriminating to trust Nicholas with
God, OP, this is like a summer comedy movie.

surely no one is this stupid

Jesus Christ, I hope for your sake you're posting on here as underage. There's no way the police will think an 18 year old could be this stupid instead of just writing "Weed deal, 3pm."

You dun fucked up OP

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43.jpg (640x633, 41K)

>Figure Nicholas wouldn't rat me out, so he must have accidentally left the note on the table for some other retard to find
>Bus takes us to a shitty renovated middle school to wait at so our parents can pick us up
>The moment word gets out that there was a bomb threat, parents go full blown "muh little Aiden" and half the town is funnelled into a single fucking area all at once
>It starts raining too because it's monsoon season
>Three fucking car accidents
>There are so many people here that the middle school's parking lot fills up and people have to park at the adjacent park and youth center
>Every individual kid has to be signed out, so there is a massive fucking line of parents leading out of the building and into the rain
>Takes over an hour for my dad to sign me out
>I'm freaking out the whole fucking time
>Students are furious and are talking like they want to murder the bomber for causing this huge disruption
What should I do? I don't think I can get charged with making bomb threats, but if I'm discovered, I will definitely get expelled. I don't think Nicholas will tell on me, but he might have shown some of the other retards the note. I'm so fucking scared and pissed off. Look this shit up, I'm sure there are more articles than what I linked.

You are nineteen years old but your parents have to sign you out?
Have you been lying about your age?

If Nick ratted you out, you're gonna have to shaft him, OP. Tell them he did it and is trying to blame you as a diversion.

Be an alpha and blame it on the other fuckers.

your classmates wont be pissed forever. this happened in my school years ago. some id wrote a bomb threat everyone got out early and tests were post poned and shit so then there was a bomb threat every fucking week with the same drill.

but god damn OP you are one dumb ass son of a bitch and so are your friends. Youd be better off as a loner without any friends.

They let students who had cars go on their own back at the school, but anyone who didn't had to be signed out and put on the bus. It was for accountably and giving peace of mind to parents. If I wanted to I probably could have complained and walked out on my own.
But he'll just tell them about my conversation with Tristan and when they question Tristan, he will definitely rat me out, or admit to the weed deal. Either of which wouldn't be very to for me.
I don't give a shit what my peers think about me, I'm worried about what administration will do
You write like some kind of socially stunted hyper autist, are you a Jow Forumsack?

>bomb weed
user are you a nigger?

You'd see they're trying to be, if you had read the rest of it.

Folks, let's not start this.

i dont think you'd get expelled for weed, which you didn't even actually sell or do on school. if you get caught i would just tell the truth. whatever

I'm not even black, I go to a contemporary high school. Are you retards literally this disconnected from the world?

Bruh you selling weed and risking getting arrested, injured, or killed for 20 dollars?

Nicholas sounds like a fucking twat, why would you give a cretin a note like that without an arranged context? even if he doesn't they'll check for your calligraphy ,you will most likely get expelled from the school , not a good time to be insinuating school attacks

Why would you write about this on Jow Forums? With this much detail? You've basically outed yourself, retard

(If I were you I'd just say someone must be framing me with this post and bring up about how they're just forcing racist stereotypes)

Put me in screen cap right now.
Thanks in advance.

Attached: 1531638131742.png (1162x1225, 1.19M)

>Another autist in our group named Tim uses our new style as an excuse to start wearing a paper bag over his head with eye holes punched out
lulzy thread and this is unironically awesome

im not disconnected the only "people" that use those slang words are niggers or spicks

You're gonna have to confess to your parents first so they can have time to arrange the new school you're going to have to go to after you get expelled.

I dream of ascending to such levels of autism

Attached: 40C2D19A-AB75-4FF4-94E1-44983A9F2FA6.png (400x400, 24K)

>When were all assembled, our group looks more retarded than ever
Fuckin Kek, actually LOL'd hard

are you from Buena High School?

>Bomb at 3
my sides

Attached: 1532021647050.jpg (800x850, 81K)

>posting this in Jow Forums

>OP is too retarded to remember the government watches this place like a hawk just for shit like this.

i think they already busted him

>Jow Forumsly spells like he thinks
Any person who smokes weed or endorses smoking weed uses those words. It's a normiecore phrase for hedonistic normalshits who don't like to play by the rules and make sure everyone around them knows it. Use your brain instead of just categorizing information.

Attached: 1467741946755.jpg (403x395, 20K)

weed is for niggers you retard

Stop trying to ruin every fucking thread on this site with your Jow Forums bullshit. Just take your faggotry some where else like Jow Forums

Can't even listen to a funny story on this fuckin site anymore without somebody trying to race bait or call someone a nigger.

And Jow Forums is for people with inferiority complexes who are also easily manipulated

Looks like you're in a little dark age, pal.

Attached: mgmt-little-dark-age-video-1508257515-640x427.jpg (640x427, 40K)

The cops came to OP's house, didn't they?

>people with inferiority complexes
>posts on Jow Forums
where do you think you are?

It's not only that, but normalfags trying to gain insight into the whole "inceldom" thing that has been pushed lately, it only takes one normalfag to link this to facebook

Put in screen cap k thanks

Attached: 1534374071398.png (500x519, 134K)

oh my god this fucking story lmao. this shit cant be real

>They draw Nike symbols on the other spergs shoes so now we all have a sense of uniformity
>One sperg in particular named Nicholas gets really into it and starts wearing this tacky plastic gangsta chain he won from a gumball machine and wears his same stained Eminem T-shirt every day
>Another autist in our group named Tim uses our new style as an excuse to start wearing a paper bag over his head with eye holes punched out (which he is constantly being told to remove because our school has a policy about masks)

this is too hilarious, i cant belive this shit. i just woke up my grandma laughing omg. yalls are in high school my nigga why are u actinglike children. holy shit i would clown on u if u drew the nike check on ur shoes omg. jesus fucking christ. and how the fuck does someone confuse weed with a bomb. he probably dropped taht note somewhere and some idiot picked it up. either way, come clean about it if asked. not about the selling weed part but some shit like WE WERE GONNA SMOKE WEED AT 3

this kinda autism cant be real. this is as bad as that other guy who was sending ppl in class messges posing as ppl who had worked with him

It was an easy twenty dollars. All I had to do was show up and act as an extra man so they would be less likely to want to attack. If it goes bad, I can always run away.
I didn't want to hurt his feelings. This sounds so fucking faggy, but I feel kind of protective of Nicholas, like I'm his older brother. He's a Junior, but he has the mind of a middle schooler. He literally sits by himself in the school library in the mornings and watches really old dubs of Pokemon by himself. There isn't a hint of selfishness or evil in him.
I don't know. Whether I have a problem I greentext about it. Even if I do get arrested, this can be like my legacy or something. At least for a few hours. Also, I doubt anyone from my high school is going to come across this specific greentext.
He's always doing shit like this. Whenever everyone else does something wierd, he uses it as an excuse to release it autism and kind of hide behind ours.
I'm going to wait until tomorrow and see what happens
How'd ya guess?
I didn't do anything. All I did was agree to be involved in a weed sale, I never made a bomb

>getting honest to god triggered over someone saying nigger on Jow Forums

You have to go back.

Attached: 03.1.png (185x195, 66K)

NOTICE ME MR. GREENTEXT

Attached: FB_IMG_1534391614483.jpg (640x670, 42K)

Guys we should call OP's local police station and get him expelled for the lulz, and the post the phone call on vacoroo.

If I roll dubs we get OP expelled for the lulz. I wanna laff rollin

Attached: 1466972719342.jpg (318x159, 7K)

lmao

>I doubt anyone from my high school is going to come across this specific greentext.
its the police you should be worried about
you basically ratted yourself here. I mean even the fucking OP has the link and you used real names holy shit.

Attached: al-caught.jpg (550x413, 30K)

OP, if anyone official sees this thread, not only are you going to get expelled, you're going to be charged for being involved in your friends' weed sale.

>thinking every thread should be Jow Forums shit
>reddit spacing
You have to go back to both

well we know that hes from Sierra Vista Arizona and that he attends Buena High School

I got a name for OP's dynamic group. The Busted Bombs.

already done. RIP OP.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180815-232948_Chrome.jpg (1376x2119, 365K)

Rolling for dubs and the lulz

Holy fuck I'm almost retarded as OP. hold on one second

ah yes here we go

Attached: SmartSelect_20180815-233329_Chrome.jpg (1421x2208, 378K)

What a shitty ass snitch you are. Fellow robot pours his heart out to us and you're just being a snitch. This isn't /b/.

LOL user you should post the entire Green text

Well, OP, I guess you could it say that this thread is...the bomb.

you're a huge cunt

OP is LITERALLY over. If it wasn't for the robot, I would be telling everyone to Press F.

>name's Tyrone
>can't read
What a surprise.

>prove youre not a robot
as if you needed a captcha for that
as if being so giddy to rat and share it that you pasted the wrong link wasnt bad enough

why? OP was a retarded normalnewfag and deserves it

ZOOMED WORDS
Z O O M E D W O R D S

>This isn't /b/
Yah /b/ sucks now, and you obviously are new if you expect people to uphold your moral faggotry

Pissed my pants, fucking sissy OP

Ya dun goofed and consequences will never be the same!

guys i think this is a troll/larp OP is trying to ruse us

NIGGA PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

shut up fat dick

dude you're not clever

For all you newfags know he could be larping, you're cucking yourself out of luls just because you're summer fags. You guys are the reason b is dead

Now somebody call the police and record it

>It's actually Nick framing his friend with a made up weed story because he never told him with Rudy, Tristan, and him were doing.
All along, Nick was the bomb.

Second best troll thread this night after lsd girl sticking sticks up her ass in the woods.

Never stop being autist OP

wait its summer

Yes it is still summer thanks for being with us

rip in piece op

>lsd girl sticking sticks up her ass in the woods.
im curious

This is hilarious. Thanks for the guffaws OP.

School's already started in some areas.

boards.Jow Forums.org/r9k/thread/47527903#top

enjoy.

CAUSE IM INTO DEEEEEEEP

now i want acid

>that kid that caused a bomb threat

Attached: 512.jpg (603x393, 24K)

Op probably just wrote that note as a joke, but when some normalfag found it and took it seriously op wrote this greentext so he might have a chance in court. Nice try, Op.

Attached: IMG_7482.jpg (609x608, 47K)

h-hewo mista fbi-kun

i'll see you all in the next watchmojo top ten Jow Forums stories, man