At which point in your lifting career can you readily assume that you're the strongest guy in a given room?

At which point in your lifting career can you readily assume that you're the strongest guy in a given room?

Attached: stages of transformation.jpg (800x500, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleandstrength.com/articles/gain-35lbs-in-6-weeks-naturally
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you compete in a fightning sport? Yes? Congratz you are probably the most """alpha"" in the room? No? I'd just sit quiet

When you can rip the room right off the foundation and OHP it and everyone inside it

Never.

Anything below 5/6/7/8 and you’re a dyel twink

>5

lol

Imagine thinking lifting is a career, lol I lift heavy weights for a few hours a week - I'm a doctor, now that is a real career!

One if the most beta dudes I knew competed in MMA seriously for 9 years

HAHAHAHAAHHA SOMEBODY POST THE THREAD OF THE MT/BJJ GUY WHO GOT BEATEN UP BY A FATTY

Attached: EF39DBEB-1274-4014-90EB-5ED1F0D8488B.jpg (600x600, 75K)

This looks like a boomer Facebook post

But how?
I can understand being non confrontational but how can you be a beta when you're beating the shit out of people/getting the shit kicked out of you constantly?

Certainly that must put hair on your chest, not to mention make you strong physically.

I'm no physician, so kudos and all, but I am a personal trainer, GFI, and yoga instructor, so lifting is a large part of my career and it pays more than your average mcjob for a lot fewer hours.

>Actually believing anything on 4chin

XD

user is confusing "beta" with just being kind of decent and not being hung up on his fragile little masculinity. Common mistake of the overcompensating dipshit manchildren that make up most of Jow Forums

>physician thinks they're anything other than the retarded jock of STEM

Attached: coupdegrace.png (500x386, 53K)

This

How to attain this mode

i know he's a manlet but is he natty?

>lifting career
Nigga, I just lift.

Attached: 1504098649983.jpg (968x745, 62K)

1/2/3/4 is miles above normies unless they're turbolards that deadlift 375 at 300 unless other guys are lifters too

I heard DYELs saying how impressive 3 plates is

this, and I'm usually all for downplaying achievements
but with 1/2/3/4 you already have a 95% chance or so to be the strongest in a given room, probably 99.5% including older people

He's too short for the amount of muscle he is packing in 3 & 4.

i don't understand why anyone would want to look like this. you just look fat

>but muh lifts
who gives a shit. you look like a dwarf NPC from WoW. unless you actually need to be able to lift heavy shit daily, this is a complete waste of time lmao

t. 6' 1" ottermode swimming in pussy

Attached: narcis.jpg (210x240, 13K)

Maybe he's a gay bear you ignorant asshat.

(OP)
When you can deadlift 5 plates.

It's like that old saying goes: "if you're the strongest guy in a room then you're in the wrong room."

Unironically this. If you're nota competitive bodybuilder then it's pointless and not really good for any sor sport

"Fighter" are mostly 70kg manlets coping with reality.
I'm 195cm 115kg with visible abs. I'd destroy every "fighter" with brute force. So that's that. I also own a gun, in case there are a several raging "fighter" manlets who refuse to learn.

Attached: 1534697823804.png (576x469, 145K)

I have a home gym, so now

Attached: xdfghnxcfg.png (400x308, 139K)

Post body

your iq is very low if you think that story is real

Is it really worth expediting how quickly you become immobile and the chronic joint pain?

This and the fact that MMAfags constantly need to remind you that they train MMA, because otherwise they'd just look like any other unlifting/DYEL guy out there. Yeah, nice skill you have there that you can only show off by either trying to start fights like a tryhard faggot or by pointing out random guys in public and telling people around you "heh, I could take that guy over there out easily"

I'm 5'9 186lbs and I'm just this side of 2/3/4/5. I'm usually the strongest guy in the room (except at the gym), but it doesn't do much for me. Even though I do well for myself, I've noticed there are far greater benefits to being the richest guy in the room. Sure I could kill anyone in the room with my bare hands, but that provides no benefit; we live in a society,

strength != fighting skill

cope harder, faggot manlet

>t. doesn't know how to throw a punch but thinks his bloatmax gainz will somehow subdue anyone who enters into combat with him

I've been wrestling since I was 12, I wrestled varsity as a freshman in high school. I was in several street fights in my teens and early 20's. I went to military school where I got the shit kicked out of myself several times. I've seen plenty of action bro and can handle myself.

I'm not autistically thinking about theoretically getting into fights with random people on the street because I'm not a compensating MMAfag looking to constantly prove himself to others. I'm not a nigger so I don't get into random fights. also firearms.

fighting skill = base fighting skill * strength
why would you even post that? are you retarded?

here user. thats me.

Attached: _20180905_202419.jpg (1033x3151, 444K)

>this autism

don't (You) me anymore thanks

By the time you can OHP 1pl8 for reps, you are typically stronger than anyone in a commercial gym

You sound like you'd get your ass handed to you by a woman.

muscleandstrength.com/articles/gain-35lbs-in-6-weeks-naturally

Here's his article
Lmao at the "35lb in 6 weeks naturally", what a fucking jackass.

Further demonstrating the mental deficiencies of the typical MMAfag who can't think of anything else other than theorycrafted matchups in his head.

>gain ~6 pounds/week
>"natty"

kek. fucking roiding manlet faggots, i swear. when will they finally learn

Thanks for admitting you've never been in a street fight. Must have been nice growing up in a gated community.

Yeah, it has been nice.

this is why carbs matter and keto is for retards
eat 800g of carbs, 50g of fats, every fucking day, you are gonna grow, period.
carbs are very protein sparing, anyone that trains should be on high carb diets, no ketocel has ever achieved this level of muscle gain in such a short ammount of time, dude looks like a fucking tank, actually looks slightly leaner despite gaining so much weight.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: CAF15A1F-4B69-4FE4-9DAB-8DB93FADC4FE.jpg (720x1117, 137K)

Just be a rugby playing boxer Royal marine. Unmoggable

I think I've achieve a level of satisfaction and envy.

Attached: 20180905_115123.jpg (1080x2220, 1.14M)

>Visible abs
Lmao delusional. Cut like 20lbs and youll be pretty juicy tho.

dont even need to lift because im a superior race

I don't really believe this
Olympic lifters squat and press more volume by the time theyre 20 than I will in my entire life, and they can still move around fine in retirement

a bloatlord will absolutely subdue anyone without talent and years of actual experience

his arms look flabby as shit but those abs are clearly visible

looks like he pressed those "abs" into his fat with a mould

kek

My BJJ teacher was a black belt in taekwondo and karate and he only squats 80kg, he probably never deadlifted in his life. Meanwhile he's stronger than anyone I know.

nice shorts faggot, your legs arent even that good

I thought everyone on Jow Forums suffered some kind of autism. How can you be around normies and, *gulp* help them without breaking down?

my thoughts exactly

Attached: aDzvjGO_700b.jpg (700x803, 91K)

Lmao just carry a gun nigger

Post body

>Be me, be fat
>Lose 40 lbs since January
>Can almost see the finish line
>Feel like I'm on top of the world
>See OP's pic
>Realize I'm just about done with the cutting part and getting to the physique in the OP will take years
I did not ask for this feel.

I was in a similar situation but desu it excited me. Lost all the weight before starting the gym though

Think again asswipe

Attached: Screenshot_20180818-212439_Video Player.jpg (1080x2220, 695K)

Mirin calves, work on general upper leg development

>Thinks he earns more than a doctor
TheBigYikes!

If you reach Ottermode you already have a better physique than 90% of the Male pop

>tfw Larry Wheels is closing in on those numbers at a mere 23yo
just fuck my shit up senpai

Attached: 1525223525659.png (381x353, 40K)

Does anyone have an idea how long the transition in OP's picture would take? I'm pretty much at the first stage, only with thinner arms.

I know, and I'd probably be fine already stopping now, but competing with other guys is not my goal. I always wanted to have that look that gay bears have; just without fucking men.

3 pl8 ohp or twink

It's difficult. Yoga helps. Weed helps more.

Nice reading comprehension.

Wow, you're right, having a gun is better than being unarmed

>this guy being able to fight anyone
Cope harder fatty

doctors gets more pussy than an "engineer" ever will pajeet :^)

I MAKE 63K A YEAR PUTTING TRASH NO ONE WANTS INTO MAILBOXES GETTING MILD CARDIO GAINS.

I deadlifted 4 plates the first time I tried deadlifting. 3 plates is not impressive

You look fantastic.
But you're bald so you just can't compete at the highest level

dat dadbod.
You could lose 20 pounds ez

You're tiny and fat

Why do you retards care? You faggots about to fight a war involving unarmed combat? This is like white trash guys who have insanely disobedient dogs so they can claim they have the dog that can fuck up everyone else's dogs. You don't have a great dog, you just have a low IQ.

Now, kinda

You would be surprise to find people DL 3 plates at many gyms. All the YMCA I go to I've yet to see 2 or more guys lifting that much. Unless you go to a golds gym, where you will find women DL 5 plate, most guys cannot go beyond 3plates. You just happen to be a lucky who can easily do it. God bless you!

All the MMA fighters have some deep insecurities

T. Insecure weightlifter

>STEM

Attached: AA2D39F8-9B44-462C-ADD9-B43E2B3BE4E7.jpg (625x468, 89K)

larry unironically can 4.5/6.5/8.5/9.5

it's fucking crazy

why are fighters always such insegure bitches?

>I deadlifted 4 plates the first time I tried deadlifting
Youre either being intentionally misleading by leaving out previous training, are turbofat, or are among the most gifted lifters on this board.

Attached: 1533731442349s.jpg (109x125, 2K)

He said strongest you featherweight insecure bitch

Jesus Christ, you look as unintimidating as you sound

do more curls and squats, biceps and upper legs seem to be lagging a bit

depends on how young you are right now. If you're still in your teens or early twenties it should be 2-4 years. Otherwise it should be 3-6 or if you're trying to escape boomerhood, it could take the rest of your life

"badass" tattoos

>195cm
I'm not upset you lied on the internet, I'm upset you thought we'd believe that bad a lie.

Post legs fag