/fat/ - a long way to go edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/ asses who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

If you ask for help, remember to include your
>height
>weight
>screenshot of MyFitnessPal/Cronometer/fatsecret food log
>confirmation you've read the OP and the sticky

Last thread

Attached: 1535679939506.png (762x754, 85K)

>tfw accidentally dranked 330ml of biotin infused vanilla bean conditioner

Attached: 50292848.jpg (983x752, 98K)

>far from family
>far from friends
>in a land far from home
>culturally distant from people around
>still desperately on job hunt
>probably have to move across fucking continents soon
>still have high bp after going from 105kg to 80kg

y'know at this point i think its only pewdiepies daily videos that keeps me from falling into deep depression lads

Confess!

Attached: confess.png (1229x1160, 58K)

>176 kg
>have a shitbox old renault
>mom is driving
>suddenly starts laughing
>she says it doesn't accelerate as fast when I'm in it

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Posted this in the previous thread, but why not?

Attached: Better_Daily.jpg (8594x3050, 3.07M)

Official "non-obese" status as of yesterday.

Attached: officially_not_obese.jpg (5633x3442, 2.37M)

show her who's boss and have sex with her

Pizza hut pizza for dinner yesterday.
All of it.
Pan crust.

>kill me

>live in nyc
>family is constantly ordering pizza

Why is this hard

Hey anons! Sorry about my spotty posts, but I've been super busy again! I hope everyone is keeping up with their Calariorc Deficit and making sure to drink plenty of water and getting plenty of exercise! Remember, we all need to try our best, work hard anons, we are almost done with the week! Remember, we are all gonna make it!!!

Attached: 1532403155222.gif (853x480, 2.72M)

I buckled on my intermittent fast with only an hour to go.

Attached: 47c.jpg (816x640, 57K)

Legs coming along nicely lad.

Attached: 1490817304999.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

thank you animeanon

Attached: 51455.jpg (500x496, 69K)

Fasting all of today lads. Went 900 cals over my TDEE yesterday. Plus side is I’m wearing a size L button down shirt for the first time in over a year.

I keep trying to break 280 but nothing seems to make a difference. Anyone got any good info on fasting?

Anyone tried this?

Supposed to be a whole meal in 1drink

Attached: 53D13708-7920-429B-9DDB-7B10356DABDE.png (1536x2048, 1015K)

>undercover onions

Lads im almost there
It's been 7 months
I got from 250 to 180

Only 20 pounds to go

Good job pal.
I'm 3kg away from being out of obese bmi land myself

>tfw legs are the only good thing about your body and your upper body is still fat and dyel
>tfw despite this most of your workouts consist of squats and deadlifts

Attached: legs.jpg (838x1500, 1.21M)

Incredible job, keep going user

The past two mornings I got up, got dressed, stretched and could not leave my house. I can't go to the gym. I feel like a failure this week buds.

to be fair its probably 25% heavier with that extra weight

Attached: 1535663445159.png (248x459, 174K)

You are a failure when you give up.

Just eat one slice and eat flawlessly the rest of your meals, or just intermittently fast and skip dinner.

If you need to develop some extra willpower in regards to food then try doing a 3 day water fast. It will teach you a lot about your relationship with food.

I ate some ramen and 1 1/2 sandwiches for lunch

Attached: Dh5w7lgWkAY7LOm.jpg (500x563, 39K)

Just had a Quorn Bolognese with spinach pasta. I am absolutely stuffed and it was only 600kcal. It’s a weird feeling as it feels like I’ve cheated

carbs make you feel bloated, but I find it the satiety doesn't last as long as with high protein meals.

Celery stopped me from cheating/binging yesterday. I didn't even eat 1/4th of it before I felt full again.

36g of protein in the meal so it’s not lacking

Nah, I'm usually ok. I was way under my BMR if you include calories burnt in my daily routine (I am most days) and was crying out for calories.

Use to be around the 100 kg / 186cm
Now at 90 kg and half way done.

Attached: 20180905_194327.jpg (1080x231, 24K)

I watch 600lb clips and that will destroy any appetite I had

Personally, I've used ADF to break plateaus

Funny how that is huh? I keep a head of lettuce around for the same purpose and rarely get through more than 1/2 of it before I'm full.

>PR for deadlift
>PR for Rows
>214.4lbs in unofficial weigh in, lowest Ive been since I was 17

Attached: ;'lkjh;lkjn.png (1129x570, 459K)

good luck buddy, remember to stay hydrated

im also dealing with high bp, shit sucks. cutting sodium seemed to help but it's still higher than i'd like it.

I went to McDonalds on my fasting day to take my nephew to get some fries and had a fry half way down my throat before I realized I was not supposed to be eating anything. I spit it out just in time but I still feel dirty, father.

>tfw car drops visibly when you get in

Attached: 1508834620226.jpg (750x546, 32K)

>stop dieting for 6 months
>gain 40 lbs back
JUST
Now I'm 5'11, 256 lbs with not much muscle
Need to eat 1400 calories a day for like a year and a half
What's worse is I got pre-diabetes last year. Hope I can lose enough weight so I don't develop full blown. I don't want to lose my eyes and feet.

Looked it up, car is 1000 kg so yeah, an extra 176 kg should be noticeable. God damn.

>tfw you buy the largest clothes they have at the designated fat cunt store
At around this point I knew it was time to stop.

pizza is the worst. i cannot start because i wont stop. especially cici's buffalo chicken, i could knock out several of those

>Used to be 251 lbs 5'9" fatass
>Slimmed down to 167 lbs
>Still sweat like crazy all the time

What gives?

Attached: 1487704984681.gif (350x263, 80K)

looks like a meme but i wonder if in the future this is how everyone will be eating, just seems more efficient

Well done, friend. Keep it up.

>tfw also hairy master race

Attached: 1516545892779.jpg (448x401, 27K)

i have low blood pressure, whats high bp like?
also grats on the loss, thats a big jump bro

Why? Are you hurt? Or just not motivated.
Take care of your diet first and foremost, don't let exercise be the reason you make it or don't.

You gotta find some exercise you actually enjoy. If there's nothing at the gym you enjoy doing, you aren't gonna stick to it.

Sure, lift weights. But find a sport or something that keeps you Jow Forums and burns calories and that you love.

Watching anime on diet is absolute torture.
They eat like complete pigs and always stay perfectly thin. God help you if you watch shonen, where the main character consumes 25000 calories a meal.

I wish reality worked like anime and I could eat whatever and stay thin.

This is a thing especially with weaker cars. I had a shitty 2002 Chevy Cavalier and when I drove alone back when I was like 170 lbs, that thing whipped. Soon as someone else sat down in the car, I could feel how much slower it got. And keep in mind that wasn't even adding a fuck huge fat person to the car. Usually girls or my skinny guy friends. I had one hamplanet friend who I drove I think once, but to be fair I also had 2 other friends with me leaving high school taking all of us to the hamplanet's house, and my car was practically crying just trying to take off. It's terrible.

Oddly enough I was just thinking this yesterday about how when you fast you really learn about how much "needing" to eat is mental. I swear getting in shape is 70% mental.

Well done, user. Keep going.

>chevy cavalier
What's it like driving a virgin car?
You aren't gonna make it unless you drive imports or big boy Germans, or ride a supersport bike
Evos, WRXs and STIs, S14/5s, RX7s, RS4/RS6/RS7s

Attached: s15.jpg (1042x706, 120K)

Nice, I'm looking forward to being able to say the same thing. I think the lowest I remember was 220 at 15, and I was 6'0" at the time.

Attached: 1530209673366.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Cut the carbs hard user. Pre-diabetes is no joke but you can recover, I too had it and had symptoms. Also look into fasting which helps with blood sugar levels. I hear lots of fiber regulates it as well.

Just saw a guy on r/progress pics and he looked way fucking better than me despite being same height, nearly same weight, and he was at a 50lbs higher starting weight. Ive been lifting for nearly a whole year and made some gains while losing 70lbs and i dont understand why he looks great and i look like a melty fat fuck still having man tits and a gut, still looking fat in a shirt. Etc.

Heres a pic of me 5'8 180lbs from 250lbs

Attached: received_302313733890488.jpg (1439x2560, 169K)

You are just a sweaty motherfucker, welcome to the club.

>T. Le teenor peenor

Heres the guy im referencing supposedly 5'8 325lbs in first pic and 172lbs in second pic. How is this possible? I mean.. he said they were nearly 3 years apart so he may have had time to recomp.

Attached: 1058ede.jpg (1564x1564, 217K)

Nah breh, just trying to help you out here
Learn manual, buy a nice car, don't look back

Lack of muscle and added excess skin. Time to clean bulk.

I still have 20-25 more lbs to lose till i think ill be thin enough to bulk

At that weight you just need to do the basics right.

>different fat distribution
>different skin genetics
I think you need to cut more. You probably lose weight from your stomach last, which is evident by those love handles. That guy on the other hand probably loses it there first (which I also do as well). Though it's hard, try not to compare yourself to others. At least you don't got man tits and your gut will probably recover as well as his eventually

Muh maaaanual
Muhhhh mechanical watch

No one cares. Your acceleration is shittier as is your fuel economy. It's just something dumb that looks cool like a kid making noises with a toy space ship

>supersport bike

Attached: 1526631825334.jpg (900x1211, 124K)

Acceleration is only shittier if you have poor clutch control.

Wot
Manual is just pure fun imo, definitely not better than modern autos. but, no torque converter sloppiness, very nice power delivery and turbo+bov+manual = choo choo every gear.
It's not for everyone, stay soi little man

what scale do you guys use to weight yourself? my eyesight is bad and my anaolgue scale gets too hard to read exactly. I know digital scales are notoriously inaccurate and I don't want to spend 3 digits on a "smart scale"

i use a shitty digital scale from amazon, its accurate to about 0.5kg

Attached: 1535894393183.jpg (235x215, 9K)

>Evos, WRXs and STIs, S14/5s, RX7s, RS4/RS6/RS7s

I bet you vape and keep your keys on a lanyard you faggot

Vaping is fun and delicious, guy.

Attached: 21751438_10159362356450788_2950660236993044817_n.jpg (234x234, 14K)

t. financed at 20% APR 2016 corolla driver
I'm not an amerifat, WRX drivers don't vape here like you faggots
l2 into cars n then come talk to me

>tfw losing weight because can't strip anymore weight from autox and daily racecar SW20 turbo

pics
could have bought an sw20 bathurst turbo for 5k like 2 years ago, passed, worth like 15 now

How do you guys hit recommended daily intake?

Either I'm counting calories wrong, or I've been consistently eating below my BMR.

Is this going to be counterproductive?

Hey /fat/ what are you lifting these days?
Bench:240
Squat:285
Deadlift:315
OHP:90 (I know, literally just started doing this exercise)

I've hit a plateau kinda, still working out good but cheating on my diet quite a lot lately. I'm not gaining either so just a bit of a motivational dip I think.

Attached: escape from planet ham.jpg (1220x1303, 359K)

I notices the faintest imprint of an adonis belt in front of the mirror today! I still have a bit of a paunch and love handles so I'm not there yet but I seriously almost cried.

Attached: 1536122080771.gif (500x407, 178K)

i know that feel bro. i could have had an ST185 Carlos Sainz a few years ago for 3k but was a broke student at the time...

You would think. But I count calories, make sure I have at least 8000 steps a day, workout 2-3 times a week with my buddy who's a personal trainer and gym owner, cut out sugar and reduced carbs. All no effect, going on 6 months now.

Next thread needs to be dedicated to glorious all bran. My shits were lackluster and liquid three months into my diet, so I bought some classic all bran (not the flakes one) and I've been like the gods of Olympus since.
One bowl with 100 grams and 250ml of milk for breakfast and you got 100% of your daily dietary fiber

Finding foods and snacks that are filling and satisfying and work for you is most important. I do exact same thing everyday, took me about 4 months to nail down, this may not work for everyone but I like it.

8 pm casein protein shake and hydroxycut
10 pm 2 bowls spicy vegetable soup 2 boiled eggs
1 am 12 oz chicken breast with steamed broccoli carrots and onion
2 am hydroxycut
3 am konjac root pills
4 am spicy vegetable soup and green superdrink
7 am 3 eggs fried with spinach and habanero sauce
9 am 60-150 min workout heavy weights and cardio everyday
After workout whey protein shake.
There are other supplements but only listed ones related to hunger or have calories. Seasoning things to your liking is important. Down 70 pounds in a year, no lose skin, higher energy. Lifts are same or higher but logically this is due to intensity and muscle memory.

>hydroxycut
cursory google of this makes me very skeptical. what convinced you to take it?

Mostly energy and appetite suppression. Original formula was meh, hardcore next gen seems to work good for energy. Once I'm done this bottle won't buy again though. Will just drink more green tea with bit of acv.

3k for a cs st185? damn
anything 3sgte is shooting up nowadays in terms of price
actually, anything turbo+japanese+rwd/awd is just going through the roof, fucking hell. we missed out brah

I had this too around 100kg. Basically you just have to decide to stop fucking around.

From Bear to Burly.
>Brawny Man

I tried it. Doesnt taste bad and isn't onions, but It found myself choosing real food over it 10/10 times

planning to start keto this week, anything else i can do to lose lots of weight fast? i'm really sick of being fat, and im ready to work on myself.

you could always saw off a leg

Chub to bear*

Tomorrow is a rest day. Is there any reason not to go for a 1 hour run and then fast until the next day? I'm not that fat, but I'm impatient.

then i'd just look worse than i already do

Just took out $360 to pay my therapist this month. About to drop $300 on new technology. With what little I'll have left in my account, I'll be able to afford to eat no more than $2.00 of food per day for the month.
Excited as fuck about this. I done good this time.
We're all gonna make it

>therapist

Attached: 1536014132664.jpg (439x290, 20K)

Fuck off. I unironically need therapy, I'm quite mentally ill.