Your application has been unsuccessful

>your application has been unsuccessful

Attached: 1514984711204.png (400x416, 169K)

You just have to keep trying, trust me

Attached: FB_IMG_1530048737912.jpg (482x427, 46K)

>actually get an interview
>think it went well
>never hear anything

>apply for a job
>get a call about "wanting to confirm my availability"
>next day, get a call asking for an interview
>go to the interview
>get told he'll call me back
>get a call back
>got the job
>stop wanting the job

>Dear Mr. user, thank you for your application, but unfortunately....

At least you got notified about it.
It's even worse when they just not reply

>do 5 fucking trial shifts totally to 15 hours unpaid work
>"ok user here's the forms sign it and bring it back in and we'll put you on the roster"
>bring it in
>never hear anything from them
>call up all the time
>person who supposedly "manages" the roster is never there
>eventually just give up

>we appreciate it so much that you applied but we won't be able to hire you at this time
>check our other openings for more opportunities with us

Attached: 1478791135612.jpg (1521x1374, 392K)

>apply for local diner job
>get the interview a week later, come in and agree I can do what the position holds
>seem confident and manager has no issues with me
>says they will call me back with an answer
>a week goes by and no call
>call the store and ask if the manager is there, they say no
>explain to them I applied and was waiting to hear back
>"oh no, we aren't hiring"
>still a sign on the front window saying now hiring days later
fuck you

>its a "HR calls for an interview with no notice" episode
>its 6pm on a saturday

Is there a job you guys wont do? Ive done customer service and it fucking drains you

Attached: FB_IMG_1522156153347.jpg (632x852, 37K)

Food service. Or anything graveyard shift.

I used to work at a bar and we'd get so many fucking people coming because of the sign on the windows saying "hiring", and if my manager would just throw away the resume if she didn't liked how they looked without even reading it

Bartending. Which is shit because the only thing I have "professional" experience in, but I won't do it again, I've had my fill of drunken and general abuse, being punched in the toilet by the guy I just cut off, threats of assault, being mugged of my tips by patrons when I get off my shift, having drinks thrown in my face, etc

Graveyard shifts are actually comfy.

You don't have to deal with costumers or other co-workers.

Im at the point where it's fast food or homeless

>hey user just fill out this 30+ page online application real quick so we can not send you an email saying you've been rejected :)

>Bartender
>Interacting with people
>Drunk people treat you like Chad
>Get to touch slut's lips and spit leftover on beer bottle
>No longer a virgin
Fuck off norman nigger kike boi

Attached: 1526336272896.jpg (409x409, 31K)

I just feel so defeated. Two years of this shit and no one wants to give me the time of day.
It's such a massive blow to my self-esteem, to be considered more worthless and incompetent than some high school dropout Shaniqua. To know that you're the more willing and deserving employee; only to be ignored time and time again, not even worth a reply notifying me of their rejection.
It's gotten to the point where I can't even bring myself to look through craigslist anymore. I only want so little, but I can't even have that.

Attached: Phoenix_Despairing.gif (256x192, 3K)

>but you are neet right now, is that not better?

Attached: 666534364869528.png (1367x1080, 527K)

>my le non moving ironic gif muh image
Where are you normalcucks coming from tonight?

>trial shifts

Fuxking hell. How do American companies get any with so much shit. Even when you actually get employed you are allowed to treat your staff like shit. But trial run? Literally getting free labour because you offer a false hope of a job? LMAO

probably some shit hole in the wall place that worked off the books. its definitely illegal to not pay for work.

Hey fabulous people! We're looking for motivated enthusiastic personable people to join our lovely team of shit eating normies who make fun of customers as soon as they turn their backs. If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!

Ciao.

I'm australian, and yeah, no problem doing that shit here

We are going to inject you with a solution of 100mg Jobitin. Possible side effects include but are not limited to exhaustion, increased susceptibility to injury, and depression. If you cannot maintain normality and succumb to the side effects, you will be isolated, tortured, placed into prison, and/or have all of your possessions removed from you. The test begins in 30 seconds.

They're required to pay for trial work shifts in the US. The guy who interviewed him probably claimed he paid in cash, and pocketed the money.