Antipsychotic feels

l wish I was dead

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (720x450, 36K)

don't take this shit, you don't need it

I don't take mine because I have a mild case and only get bad when I get very depressed.

Same. They feel awful to take but it's better than doing something violent.

DON'T TAKE THIS POISON

DO NOT TAKE THIS

DO NOT TAKE THIS

FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST DO NOT TAKE THIS FUCKING SHIT, FOR FUCK'S SAKE:

Attached: Where+where+the+does+he+assume+anything+i+know+_17f5c4e053b5138422c9896e7a6958af.jpg (225x224, 7K)

tfw if i stopped taking anti-psychotic medication i would get injected

im on lurasidone, only 40mg at the moment, kinda sucks because i get tired and restless very easily. still have delusions so i dont really get why im taking something that literally just makes me feel like shit

why not? I haven't really read into them too much so I don't know

Tried Aripripazole for few weeks, it was the worst regarding side effects.

Citalopram
Risperidone

I'm on clozapine. Best anti-psychotic I've ever been on.

I am currently suffering from Depersonalization in addition to anxiety and depression. I refuse to tell my psychiatrist or therapist because I know they will likely put me on some heavy drugs.

Hey guys, how do I get a prescription for meds? Or at least a pointer in the right direction? I need this badly. These issues need to be treated or I'm done for.

Ive always been extremely depressed and now I've been suicidal for about six months. I'm trying to do all I can so that my mother doesn't see my dead body in her lifetime. Any help at all is appreciated.

Attached: received_1784787234920853.jpg (424x422, 12K)

Also I don't have a doctor or insurance. I don't have a whole lot or very strong family connections, so you guys will be the extent of my knowledge on this. Please help me before I kill myself. This isn't a joke.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180815-204430_Reddit.jpg (549x487, 51K)

go to a psychiatrist and tell them how you feel depressed and you will likely get an anti depressant. If you are looking for a benzo then say you have recurring panic attacks several times a weak that you cannot control.

lmfao no they'll give you SSRI's and thats it

ok so psychiatrists can be expensive with out insurance I had to go one for a while back before I got on medicaid. The first meeting is normally an hour while later meetings will only be 20 or 30 minutes. That being said I paid 420USD to see my current psychiatrist who is also complete garbage.

Anyway if all you want is anti depressants a primary care provider will likely give them to you. Its unlikely you will get benzos though but trust me benzos are not worth it my friend.

I am genuinely thankful that 25mg Seroquel tablets entered my life. I now actually sleep at night, and still function at a high enough level during the day to study a physics degree.

Idk what benzos are and honestly I don't care. I only want some fucking help. SOMETHING to stop these awful intrusive thoughts and to stop the never-ending locomotive of suicidal thoughts crashing over this poor excuse for a will. I'm going to fucking break and I don't know when. It hurts so fucking much to merely exist.

What's Medicaid? Can I get it if I'm a poorfag? Based in Missouri's and I earn very little if that helps. Any further advice?

Attached: 1534209307162.jpg (260x282, 11K)

I took this, they were kinda nice because it made everything numb and time was faster, on the other hand it made me fat. But i wish i could take these again. One of my biggest troubles was buying those at the pharmacy

I was given this for a while. It made me feel zombified, like there was this "extra distance" between me and my body. It was hard to think, and there was this sluggish delay to my body responding to my attempts at movement. I was aware enough to connect the negative experiences to the medication and to stop taking it. I threw that shit away and told my doctor I wasn't doing antipsychotics any more. Ended up on Lithium for a while. Lithium didn't stop my problems, just held them back like a dam until they burst, went from routine and frequent small incidents to periodic massive ones, and also it made me get fat. Eventually put an end to that too.

antipsychotics are such shit. would rather be fully schizo than take them ever again. waving my dick at strangers and drawing maps of meta-dimensions is totally worth it.

Same. I need Quetiapine to fall asleep

>I am currently suffering from Depersonalization in addition to anxiety and depression
sounds pretty tranny teir

who /druginducedpsychosis/ here?