First time tripping

Any advice for a robot who doesnt know jack shit about tripping or hallucinogens but wants to try?

Attached: LSDeprssion.png (499x499, 241K)

when you trip, you have to remind yourself it's like riding a wave. You shouldn't put too much pressure on yourself to stay balanced, or you'll panic and fall in. But don't be totally care free either, if you lose all focus you'll fall in.

Thanks, but do you have any advice about like what to take, how much and how to prepare?

As your attorney i advise to read as much as possible about it.Plenty of sites to help, Have a sober person with you. Read about set and setting.

Dont do it alone.

Attached: spicadvise.jpg (289x174, 11K)

To clarify, I know the basic rules. Stay with a sober babysitter, stay in a confined space, and dont do a fuckton.

Oh. I'd stick to acid or shrooms from a reputable dealer. Either 1.5 to 2 grams of shrooms or 1 to 2 hits of acid. Get some stuff to get comfy. Avoid going in public, or watching television with human beings. Cartoons, 2D specifically, or video games are what I'd recommend entertainment wise. If you can get your hands on an SSRI, you can take that if the trip starts going south and it'll almost instantly pull you out of the trip.

Don't wander around outside lol

A padded room with a tard wrangler would honestly be the best

Attached: that-one-friend-whos-really-good-at-guiding-everyones-acid-10476274.png (500x522, 141K)

Write down some of your epiphanies

Already have a tard wrangler or two who have agreed to babysit

Thanks, hate to keep bothering you, but is there anything else that I should aviod at all costs?

Protip always have a sober fag tripsit for you preferably a person who has done hallucinogens before and try to stay in a good headspace

I sang along to music on a Livestream with my friends on discord, set off fireworks and played GTA v. You have to remember 2 things, this is temporary, and "this is fun". If it becomes "not fun" your in for a bad time. Bad trips start when you want it to end but it doesn't

Seriously, avoid going outside unless there's no traffic and no flowing water (creeks/rivers) in your area

I lost the ability to comprehend or communicate in the English language off 2g of shrooms. A major intersection turned into a bike path, all I could hear was roaring Balrogs and I saw floating dumpsters which I later realized were probably cars. The Paki at the donut shop grew chameleon eyes right out of his eye sockets and was speaking to me as a sentient lizardman. Shrooms/acid will fuck you up dude

I think Ill stick to 1g for my first time.

Also, is a mild panic disorder gonna get in the way of a trip? This might be an incredibly stupid question

From what I've heard a I'd is better. I've never done shrooms tho

It can if you fall off the wave

If you know what triggers it you can avoid it, but if it starts kicking up you're going to have a bad time. Not a stupid question.

Don't eat anything too heavy before you take acid. Once I had a heavy meal and took acid with a friend and is was horrible.
It's not going to fuck with your trip, it's just physically uncomfortable.

Okay, Ill make sure to have a trip killer there then, and someone who has done this more times than I can count will be helping me thru it. Thanks dude

what would happen if i did it alone i really dont like hanging out with people

Not much would happen, unless the trip goes south from what ive heard. Then youre kinda fucked.

read about the drug (trip reports, effects, dosage etc), there are more than enough wikis for most common drugs.
Also don't just do it out of a whim, think about things such as set & setting.
Always a good idea to have a good friend who is not trippin be there, he/she'll give you some safety ("tripsitters").

>Have a place to go inside preferably, otherwise go into nature or some other quiet place.
>Some people, especially first time trippers can't handle strangers on a trip.
>Don't eat much/heavy before the trip, do it on an empty stomach & if you become hungry only eat lightly (fruits are usually great).
>Put your phone (or other electronic devices) away for the duration, you won't be needing that and there is no place for stupid ideas such as calling your parents at the peak
>its better to start tripping in the afternoon into the night, so think about when the effects are going to kick in
>make a playlist beforehand with music you like, it'll feel like literal life-energy to you

there are probably a lot more things you could do or think about but these are just some general t(r)ips.
Have a fun time & a pleasant experience user :)

Attached: cash_bling_p2.jpg (800x503, 162K)

Your not hanging out with the person. The person is checking if your ok. If you cant handle that. You shouldnt do it at all.

Posting on R9K about tripping alone, your gonna be even more fucked up afterwards.

One of my friends made me eat some kind of shroom once. Best and worst experience of my life.

I tripped alone, first time was amazing. Second time I started panicking a bit but I managed to get out of it. I don't think I would have liked to do it around people

yeah man when ever i smoke weed with people i always feel intense paranoia which is why i wouldn't want to be around people if i were to do hallucinogenics

thats very individual though
I usually get paranoid when I smoke alone, given that I'm alone with my thoughts & it's hard to get yourself out of an anxiety mind-loop when you're alone.
With others there is too much social distraction for me to get into that bad mindset.

Tripping is overrated, don't expect too much.

Don't go outside unless you got someone with you

Take five tabs with some antidepressants, then go for a stroll in the woods lmao.

yes, but first piss yourself and undress.

The tripsitter has everything under control