It's easy to list negative things about yourself

it's easy to list negative things about yourself

here's a change. was there ever a moment somebody did/complimented you that made you feel extra special?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Akko stoopid

>you're so smart user
kill me

Five-star review for a book that I wrote. Does that count?

Kek are you the nigga that wrote furfag smutt

What is the book about
Originsldo

Jesus Christ how many people are there on this board? Way less than I thought probably: I write ONE happy accomplishment and now everybody knows about it even in the next day.

I hope someone picked it up too.

>here's a change. was there ever a moment somebody did/complimented you that made you feel extra special?
nah

Great hero goes off on a quest but dies stupidly in an ambush right as it begins. Lives long enough to pass on his name, his legacy, his badge, and his mission to a passing bunny. Bunny is going to have shitty time.

kek killl yourself

We're a tight knit community of losers here

Not really. It doesn't help that earlier today I overheard my father repeating something I said in that voice he reserves for people he thinks are stupid.
The urge to die has increased.

I was told that I'm a sponge for knowledge by a trainer at work. She was pretty high up and everyone thought I was super smart from that point onward.

A girl also said I have really pretty eyes out of the blue which was pretty cute.

My ex said I had a great ass but that has now been ruined

A couple of my friends say that I'm very supportive and they really appreciate me being there for them.

With all that though I think I still need to die. I'm becoming a drain on society and I don't really want to feel like this anymore.

Attached: aaaaaa.jpg (588x672, 75K)

I make music and a particular user likes my tracks, and he seems very conservative with likes, so that feels good. Also a girl told me I had a good voice once, but she doesn't love me so thats a bummer I guess.

I grill shit good on the BBQ, parents vocally confirm. They're ex-commie block immigrants and I google instructions tho

As far as compliments that made me feel special I feel like it happened to me at least once, but I can't remember any of the details ...I really wish I could. I have kind of a hard time accepting compliments because I always feel like people are just lying or making stuff up to make me feel better, so maybe that's why I have difficulty remembering...

Regarding thing people did to make you feel special I don't know if it counts but there was one time where I, an older experienced eagle scout, came back to visit my old troop during one of their weekly meetings and all the young scouts, many of whom were either siblings of older scouts who I grew up with or scouts that I got to know only briefly before aging out of the troop, all got up out of their chairs and were happy and excited to see me and to hear what I had been up to. So that was kind of a special moment for me.
Also thank you OP for making this thread, it's nice to have a little light of positivity amidst a hazy cloud of pessimism and negativity.

Nobody has ever said something nice about me

I get complements sometimes, not about my looks but that im nice and shit. That i deserve better or someone.

I can give complements because i like seeing people happy, but if someone says the same to me. I think they are just lying then. too low selfesteem. Never grew up with one

>was there ever a moment somebody did/complimented you that made you feel extra special?
Never.
>it's easy to list negative things about yourself
I'm hitting character limit now.

I only get very general compliments that don't really make me feel that good, but when someone talks about me in a positive way, I find that incredibly uplifting

What is the bunny sex scene like?

People compliment me but I know they are just lies

>Christmas Eve, high school
>working a late shift at my job
>manager says we can all leave when the work is done
>everybody ditches and leaves me to do all the work
>fuck this, I have a shift tomorrow morning, too
>do everybody's work
>get home after midnight
>assume everyone's asleep, open door quietly
>little sister is sitting on the steps by the entrance, waiting for me, bathed in the glow of Christmas lights
>"Merry Christmas, user."
>hugs me

the mark of a robot, truIy

its supposed to be a compliment but it always just makes you feel worse

I was talking to some chick I knew from college once and she said something like "you're a nice guy and a good looking young man, I'm sure you'll find the one and she's gonna be great and you'll be happy with her"

I'm 100% sure she just said this shit out of pity. Context is: we were talking about stuff we didn't like about ourselves and I listed some shit about my face and told her why I look like liquid ass.

Inb4 "she was into you bro" no she wasn't, she was and is happy with her boyfriend

Attached: fuan0pn1a6g11.jpg (631x362, 20K)

I get good grades. Nobody besides my parents actually cares, but the big numbers give me a rush.