Have never kissed a girl

>Have never kissed a girl
>Have never held hands with a girl
>Have never been on a date with a girl
>Have never had a friend who was a girl who wasnt dating one of my guy friends

I am 25 years old

I think I am fucked. I think I missed my chance. What woman is going to want to put up with a 25 year old social retard?

Attached: FCCDA317-41E7-4572-A43B-EC9738972320.png (750x1334, 1.73M)

it's over

you have 3 options:
1. join incels.me and LDAR till death
2. kys
3. ER

I have exactly all those that you described OP.
But im 28. I guess 25, 28, doesnt matter. But im winning here.

I did all that but I'm still a 25 year old virgin. I was so close to having a gf but always failed for some reason.

Just start browsing those redpill manosphere blogs. Pretend you're normal even though you're not, do NOT be yourself, hide your inexperience and loserdom, lift, get your shit together, and it's totally possible to find a serious romantic relationship with a woman you are sincerely attracted to after about five years of self-improvement and practice gfs

You gotta do the work though. You gotta want it. You gotta be willing to suffer

/thread

srs OP. no grind no shine.

>it's totally possible to find a serious romantic relationship with a woman you are sincerely attracted to after about five years of self-improvement and practice gfs

Attached: 281.gif (480x290, 967K)

>First girlfriend after FIVE years of constant work
>at 30

Im not sure who is more sad, OP or you for suggesting that

What the fuck is ER?

>practice gfs
If you have honestly dated a women specifically with the intent of treating the relationship as a practice-run for a different relationship you want, you are a psychopath

>18 and kissless
>22 and kissless
>25 and kissless
How? Are you gay?

>4. Man up and start improving your lot

>hes never fucked a few ugly chicks to get out of a rut

Lmao

I don't think it's worth it, even after years of working on myself and being pretty happy about myself, I still couldn't get past a few dates with a girl until she's got bored of me, they treat you like nothing since they have it so easy to find a new one, and they will continue to ride the rollercoaster until they are too old and ugly.

Even in my early 20s I was still pretty optimistic, I thought women could have a real passion for something or hold a meaningful conversation, but now I doubt it.

I've dated church girls, autistic ones, doesn't make a change. Still virgin.
I think if I had a job I was actually passionate about and a few close friends I would be fine living alone, but at the moment I still have the desire for companionship

Attached: steve-pumpkin-2.png (365x461, 218K)

Hows the herps?

What about autistic church girls?

>Has held hands with a girl once
>Have never had a friend who was a girl who wasn't one of my sister's friends

I'm 30.

about church girls, i thought they would be more willing to develop a real relationship, have different ideologies, now I can't prove if I ever got cheated on, she just sort of ended it so I don't know.
about autistic girls, I though they would be more like, well me

Magic powers?

I recently got a gf and lost my virginity at 26. Met on discord and got along because we both like anime and other gay shit.
It's generic normie advice but you really have to put yourself out there. I'm not saying go outside and go to clubs because if you're anything like me you're an antisocial shutin but what I did was join groups online. Join small discord groups, not big servers with 1000s of people. Join guilds in MMOs. Get involved in a community related to your hobby. You'll get to know people, and will become introduced to new people, then it's just pure luck and numbers game.
You won't find a gf right away and it's easy to get lost in a crowd but think of it like grinding for a rare drop in an MMO. You might have to go to 1000s of encounters before you finally find someone you click with but if you sit in town and don't kill the monsters you'll never even have a chance at a drop.

>You might have to go to 1000s of encounters before you finally find someone you click with but if you sit in town and don't kill the monsters you'll never even have a chance at a drop.

But what if you're underleveled for all the mobs around and you can't find anywhere you don't get instantly one-shot?

Attached: Words can't describe the sense of shame and disappointment I feel at this time.png (330x327, 154K)

You gotta accept the fact you're underlevelled and just take your time and grind away on what you can. You might not have the gear that Chad Thundersword has so you can't get that endgame boss loot, but you won't get anything by just sitting resenting the players that have better gear and luck than you. You might not ever get as good as them but even if you're just killing slimes you'll eventually get it's rare drop, even if it's not that great, it's still something. If you don't even kill slimes you won't get anything.

just living in western society

How ugly is?

27. First kiss 2 days ago. Make out session last night. I'm like a 6.5 or 7 and she's a solid 8.5, maybe a 9. I'm her dream guy and can do no wrong. It's not too late bro.

Go to the gym and lift. Learn to say yes to invites from friends. Let your close friends know your looking for a girl, but don't settle or be desperate.

All those things you suggested sounded really desperate.

Spotted the roastie origionello kek

She's pretty hot in my eyes, of course I'm biased. She's not like normie Stacey ""hot"", doesn't wear much makeup or dress up but she works out and takes care of herself and she's got a "cool girl" thing going on. I'm honestly not sure how I did it other than pure luck and being in the right place at the right time so I'm just rolling with it and hoping I'm not in a coma or something.

Same here but the only difference is that I never actually have female friends

Don't bother. These people just want others to reaffirm that they have no chance of having a meaningful relationship in their life, because it gives them the comfort of believing they never had a chance to begin with, so they never have to put effort into trying, or experience failure. Unless someone has a severe disability (mentally or physically), there is no excuse for not being able to find a partner eventually.

>Has held hands with a girl once
Im 18 and 5'4, is there hope for me bros?

>Settle for the ham beast, user!

>5'4

Not unless you're rich or extremely charismatic