What is your experience with these things?

What is your experience with these things?

This is the first one I ever had, and I like it but I think I could do better. The plus side is that it's affordable (10 dollars on amazon), feels great stroking my uncut glans, and allows me to nut without making a huge mess, but there are flaws too. It feels like the lube dries out too quickly, which can be a little uncomfortable. And it's a pain in the ass to clean, since it's closed end.

So what are some good toys you guys used? Describe their pros and cons, and also mention noteworthy things like whether you're natural or cut, and whether your dick is thick or thin.

Attached: headhoncho.jpg (334x606, 31K)

Another thing is, this toy has a good feature which is an escape bubble at the top, which you can move your head too if you feel like you're getting too close to cumming and want to edge more. The escape bubble is also good for when you're actually cumming so you can push your head up into it, squirt, and not be overstimmed by the ridges in the toy.

My brother has one. When I asked about it he said something along the lines of
>Bro I beat the FUCK out my meat sometimes, y know? Like its good practice or whatever
And I was just dumbfounded by his complete lack of care about me finding his fleshlight. I dont think he knows that I tell the story pretty regularly to my friends.

why is that even noteworthy to you? are you a prude or something?

they feel better than blowjobs but theyre insanely uncomfortable in your hand and the slimmer versions that are easier to hold are too tight for big dicks.

The one in my OP I didn't find to be uncomfortable, it's lightweight. My dick is on the thinner side but I feel like it would have also felt good on a medium to somewhat thick dick.

I think these things feel better than jerking off, but not as good as a real handjob from a girl

And I think orgasms from a handjob or blowjob are way more satisfying than a from a sex toy

bump

I know this board is filled with masturbators, there must be more input out there

I haven't used that one, but I got a blow job one off Amazon for 15$. It had these teeth in it for some reason, but once you take the teeth out, it feels great. I use a thick lube made with j-lube powder and water, which is also quite cheap.

Is it open end or close end?

And how fat is your dick? And is it natural or cut?

My first toys were doc Johnson sasha grey mouth and pussy fleshlights. They were pretty shit, close ended and the mouth one kind of hurt desu. Cost like $15 each.

Then I got a puni ana dx. Hip style onahole. It's life 3 years old and still is fucking great. Heavy, open end, looks good and feels great. Harder to clean but I don't mind much. Cost me like $150.

Got a head honcho, but mine is pink and open ended. Maybe a different version. For the $15 I spent on it, it's the most worth it. Feels great, super easy to clean and I found some interesting ways to use it.

I would put my dick all the way through the honcho and into the puni ana. Was pretty intense, but it's a huge commitment to the fap. Also stuffing the honcho down into your pants and humping the air kind of for a hands free thing.

That's my experience

Closed and my dick is fairly average and was mutilated by my parents. The toy is gripped with your hand, so it should work for most penis sizes.

Ah so maybe I should consider the open ended head honcho that you have, it seems like a good value and it's probably a little easier to clean. I would get too lazy to clean my closed ended honchos so I basically wasted two of them after they rotted. Do you think open ended or closed ended leads to better orgasms?

And what are your dick stats?

Open for sure. I'm like 5.5 inches, idk around

intact or cut?

and what is better about open end in your opinion?

>I dont think he knows that I tell the story pretty regularly to my friends.
They must wonder why you care so much about your brothers masturbatory habits

Oh yea, uncut. Open let's you push all the way through and lets you focus on the head, or spin it around and shit. You can always squeeze the end as you finish to catch the cum, I do that sometimes too

that sounds like a lot of fun! I think I'm gonna go ahead and order that pink head honcho

What kind of lube do you use?

I think it's called shibani or shibari, got it from amazon, water based. Any work really

my favorite (straight) toy by far and the only one i still use is the tenga flip hole (red to be precise). texture/tightness is great, super easy to clean, comes with 3 different lubes to try out with it. The only con i would say besides its slightly large size to hold in your hand is the price, $75 for the basic models, but with the ease of cleaning and the number of times its rated for use with proper maintenance, (50 i believe) its well worth it. they even make vibrating models now if your a real fancy lad.
t. 6x5, uncut,

Attached: flip hole.jpg (800x800, 59K)

how hard do you cum from these?

significantly harder than when i just used regular onaholes. the texture is just far superior in my opinion, and they have 4 different styles in the standard model and 2 in the upgraded so theres a lot to choose from

and how much harder compared to regular jerking off?

regular holes were only moderately better than using my hand, but the flip is definitely a lot better

i bought a tenga egg once, the thing split in half when i tried to put my dick in it.

big dick problems never cease to end.

lmao those things were definitely made for tiny dick japs

lol yeah

If you are 5.5 or more girth. don't waste your money. I doubt most of the toys available wont work.

if only if i can find a woman to deal with my autism. i would make her very happy in the bedroom. sigh