When a normieshit says he's had a hard life

>when a normieshit says he's had a hard life

Attached: 1534089778575.jpg (800x720, 496K)

he might just be a crypto-robot

>when a basement-dweller who has never worked a day in his life says he's had a hard life

a boo hoo, did I touch a nerve?

>when normies tell me, you have no problems

Yes I never talk about my feelings or about myself but can't you see I'm all alone and you're surrounded by people.

Attached: a3fc5325-ca86-4596-9d85-7206c1f1976f.jpg (986x734, 79K)

>when anyone claims they've had a hard life and acts like it's a competition to see who's had the worst life

>when something good happens to you and you feel like you don't deserve it

Suffering is relative. I know normies that have shit lives but still go on wagecucking and being optimistic. There are also stories of rich kids or people committing suicide. You can always say at least you're not a starving child in Africa with HIV.

>When he thinks he has an excuse for being a fucking loser because he's fat/short/ugly/dicklet/poor etc, when in reality there are millions upon millions of people with the same disadvantages that lead normal lives
It's easier to just give up and blame everyone else than to put in a little effort right? You're like those fat feminists that blame "patriarchy" and fat shaming for everything lmao

Attached: 1531688422597.png (499x338, 38K)

Normalfags, why are you here?

>when a normie tells you their life story within 15 minutes of meeting them

Attached: 2329b8907794927b765ef6d014a1c74a.png (302x202, 119K)

>when a normalfaggot calls someone a normie because its PC
ITT

>when normies call you a normie because you dont browse reddit

>when a normieshit says he wants to go back to his happy childhood because his adult life is hard

Attached: 1511293871854.jpg (499x499, 60K)

Most of you faggots are losers because you put zero effort into your lives, so i'm not sure i'd say you have a hard life, but if you do it's 90% your fault.

>I'm so lonely, i only have like 20 friends and my girlfriend :(

>when a normie calls someone else a normie to fit in with the rest of the normies but doesn't fully understand exactly where he is or the fact that calling someone else a normie is now pretty much outing yourself as a normie
Hello there fellow normie, you might think you are pretty cool sticking it to those normies on Jow Forums but I have a really bitter wake up call for you.
Everyone on this fucking piece of shit ancient BBS is a fucking normie you retard. Right now there are redditors screencapping this for upvotes, people on funnyjunk laughing at your unironic irony, people on tumblr reblogging this very conversation.
The fact that you continue to post on this site makes you a normalscum and you need to face reality or kys dumb normie

This.

Robots live like kings lived 250 years ago

Holy fuck some of the normies that cry on my shoulder

>user I'm embarrassed to say... I've struggled with mental illness
>You see I have ADD

Holy fuck nobody cares they made that shit up so they could justify giving children amphetamines.

Despite the memes about how NEETs are just exploiting the system unemployment typically causes chronic stress. You know what's sad? Watching a mid-functioning autistic girl really try and struggle to hold down a part time volunteer job. She struggled to work for free.

Economic circumstances are also increasing the population of basement dwellers dramatically.

I think your perception might be a bit warped if you think Jow Forums is "normie". Admitting to going on Jow Forums is like admitting to eating dog shit.

>calling fellow robots out on hypocrisy is being a normie
Our lives aren't hard, we're just losers that can't handle them

this guy gets it
original by the way

lol so you think a normie can't have fucked up shit cuz he doesn't browse Jow Forums?

>when you think you're better than a person who tried to overcome his problems, unlike you

Attached: mpvshot0119.jpg (640x480, 66K)

>When somebody doesn't realize that literally every single person has faced some sort of hardship in life
>When somebody thinks they can understand another person's hardships

Attached: annoyance.png (127x113, 10K)

No it's almost like telling someone that you have a tumblr or shop at hot topic or journey's
It's not the internet's secret hangout anymore it's just a cafeteria full of shit slinging virgins and edgy white people with unbiased hate towards minorities
If you are still unironically or even ironically posting on this website in 2018 you are just as bad if not worse than your average redditor.

>oh no Stacey didn't follow me home tonight
>I'm so sad now, haven't had sex for a week, me chad without sex
>life is so hard for me
>oh well better flip through my bootycall list
>now that 3 women threw themselves at me for me just saying "hey" I feel better
>going through all these things is so tiredsome for me

Give me prima nocta, then we'll talk.

More like prisoners today, ignorant faggot.

what if you had a really fucked up abusive childhood and had to raise yourself and are missing an entire portion of normal human social development because you lived with a retarded manchild and a psychotic, dirt poor single mother? I'd say I've had a hard life but it can always be changed with pure will.

I currently have a job, live on my own, and started dating a shut in gf. I can speak with people just fine from work and I feel well adjusted apart from spending most of my time alone by choice

Attached: heavyweight-man.jpg (1491x2012, 501K)

Jow Forums hit 1m posts in like 2005. It was only ever a secret hangout for a very short time. I

t's also really worse to tell people you use Tumblr instead of Jow Forums. People will think you're gay if you use Tumblr but there's still less stigma.

Who are you quoting loser
No matter how you cut the cookie if you really think you are better than (normies) because you can post original content on Jow Forums kys

Who says I have any self-esteem?

You have traces of it which attach to your person every time you mention the word normie on Jow Forums or any other social media platform

I dont get this whole thing of trying to get pity points. I'll admit my childhood was shit and life wasnt easy growing up, but I don't need to mention it everytime and I dont want people to look at me with a form of contempt or sorrow.
When I see normans who say they had hard childhoods, most had their multiple room houses growing up, parents to go on vacations/trips with, never worrying about not going hungry, etc. its usually just shit like "oh my parents divorced" or "my dad drank".

Attached: 1532387513963.jpg (907x778, 72K)

Average "feeling sad" week of chad of course, point flew by you so I I'll just spell it out for you. Normies cannot be sad and cannot have a hard time as everything is handed on a silver platter to them.

Normies can be sad because everyone on this normie bulletin board is a sad posting normie that wants special snowflake exp to brag to their friends and other sad posting normalfag companions
You're not fucking special
You are not some one off entity who thinks his existence is more important because he was diagnosed with depression or autism
You are a fucking normie wanting to let all the other normies know you're not ((((really)))) a normie so you can continue to feel important in your life
Here is a reality check for you normie since being a shut in doesn't let you have many of them
There are over a billion people living on this planet
You are one of them
This website gets millions of traffic hits a day
You are apart of it
You and everyone else who posts on this website is a normie, the fact that I'm replying to (You) is hard proof
If you really want to feel like the big man of your social media group try blowing your head off on camera for your dozens of subscribers and followers

I never said I were special, I know plenty of others suffer here too.
I never said I were important nor do I think so.
I'm just tired of normies saying they have it hard when they have everything the rest of us could only dream about.
You're not normal if you have social phobia, avoid to be outside at all costs, can't talk to others face to face and literally have no friends. It's perhaps normal to you as you just see a number of people with similar disabilities and say well it's normal to them.
We're talking about a broader spectrum here, if you're happy or have been happy within the past 10 years you're a normie and can fix it before it gets out of hand.

>did something embarrassing once in middle school
>bullied once in high school
>stays home and watches anime all day
heh, h-hard life kid

>too self-conscious and fragile to attempt anything in life
M-muh hard life

Why do people always make it a competition to see who has the hardest life?

Because they have nothing else to feel accomplished about in life so it's just about who is the biggest loser

Life doesn't resemble only around school life you retard

You fucking retard lots of people have ADD, but usually the children are just being little brats.

user, desire is relative and someone being in a position that you dream of doesn't mean it's eady for him. Nothing in life comes without sacrifice, nothing in life is simply given. Maybe you really think it is because of genetic lottery or whatever, but I know and you should know better. What do you know about other people's life to say they got it easier? You have no idea. I'm not a robot and I can tell you a lot of people probably had a much smoother ride overall tgat did not involve physical and repeated sexual abuse and if I wanted I could generalize every robot's problems with "Waahh waah I can't get laid woe is me." But I know better.

My point is you are in no position to decide for someone else whether their life is better than yours or if they should be happier. Everyone in life bitch and complain for nothing and should be more grateful and appreciative, but we are unsatisfiable by nature and, thus, doomed to existential dread. Just know that nothing is easy for nobody and if you had their life, you wouldn't find it easier. Trust me, I know, I've coke a loooong way and I come from a really dark place. In retrospect, my life is far better, but tye struggle never stop and pain is inevitable.

But normies can, in fact, have hard lives. Comparative suffering is bullshit.
Stop pretending like robots have the hardest lives in the world just by virtue of being ugly autists.