Its my birthday today. I don't really care but my mom and brother seemed sad to another birthday alone for me...

Its my birthday today. I don't really care but my mom and brother seemed sad to another birthday alone for me. To see what a loser I had become. Father couldn't be bothered to come out of his room.

Don't know what to do now.

Attached: 1497899157735.jpg (1279x1279, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.step-project.com/User:Qolore7/Viva_New_Vegas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Happy birthday, user. How old are you now? And do you have any plans for today?

You should kill yourself since clearly you're a failure and no one will miss you.

I think they are sad bc you are sad user. I know I feel that way about my brother when we celebrated his birthday shortly after his divorce. No one wants to see a loved one suffer. I have had lonely birthdays too, 22-24th. I almost cried seeing my brother so down.

22. No plans really
Dont have the guts to honestly

Also, happy birthday Anonymous!

Attached: D1520807-DB4E-4A26-A555-44DC0E1CDE87.gif (500x281, 610K)

22's not that bad, honestly. If you got your shit together this year, you'd still only be one year behind me. And it's doable.

Happy bday, old enough to drink yourself into oblivion?

Early 20s means you still have time. Once youre close to 30 you are pretty much fucked. No youth left to turn shit around. Dont feel too bad, you American?

Yeah, I hate myself for being such a failure
Thanks man
But I dont want get my shit normalfag'd I somewhat content desu
Thanks man but I dont drink
Not american, wish I was since I am a Third world poorfag

Remember turning 18 and looking at these threads and thinking to myself I'll never be like these losers.

Fast forward I'm about to turn 22
>Still a fat overweight fuck getting fatter every day
>About to drop out of university
>H.S friends are distancing themselves from me for being a loser
>Still a virgin and getting into more depraved fetishes every year
>Parents still believe I will turn it around

Fuck I wish I had the courage to off myself

Attached: 1524854087886.png (600x642, 231K)

Pick up a barbell

Attached: 20180812_155842.jpg (164x209, 23K)

HAPPY BDAY user!

wish i could take a beer with you or something.

Don't be a normalfag, then. Still much more /comfy/ to shitpost with your shit together.

nah fuck it, its your bday, were here for you, go buy some pajeet beer and we will celebrate

there are a fuckton of "how to be normaljew 101" guides everyday posted here, Maybe pick one and follow it but clearly we both know you are to much of a coward to power through and get shit done
thanks maybe one day
My brother right here
I'll buy you guys do the drinking

That's really uncalled for dude.

>mfw the one in the middle of the bottom row almost looks exactly like me
>mfw I'm almost 20
>mfw there's probably not even going to be a cake

Anyway, happy birthday user. I know for people like us it's a big deal to get congratulated, even if it's just by strangers on the interwebs. I hope you're doing well

Attached: 1314418539672.png (178x178, 14K)

Thanks a lot man. 4chinz and my anonbros mean a lot to me. I hope you have a good day

happy bday user, have a good day.

sure, i will open a beer now for you man.

Toasting for you user,

Happy birthday user, just try and make the most out lf the day.
You still have time to fix this shit
I believe in you

Attached: 37B437E3-2C5F-4467-BC9E-6955729AF48F.jpg (224x225, 8K)

Thanks lad
Fuck this means a lot to me
Thanks I'll try my hardest

Happy birthday brobot

It's my birthday too, also alone, gonna have a beer and play some vidya. What are your plans brother?

Happy Birthday brother. Well you know fap and vidya. Plan on starting a Modded Fallout NV

Mines coming up soon user. Really best way to deal with it is pretend it's just another day or sleep over it

Me on the bottom left.
But I was lucky enough not to get a cake on my 20th.
I spent the whole day in college alone.
Came home at 8pm said I'm tired a day went to sleep.

I cried 1 week before my birthday. When It finally came not a single tear.

Attached: 550617913419c0dd82aa5872c8db3db3.jpg (628x1024, 255K)

>My birthday was on the 13th I made a thread and it 404'd
>I spent an hour playing card games with my dad
>he's 48
>I'm 24
Why did my life end up like this?

Attached: 1534408873972-pol.png (424x426, 11K)

Same birthday, same plans, heck i even just finished off a run of modded FNV. What mods you getting?

Mine's tomorrow. That's exactly what I plan on doing

>it's just another day or sleep over it
this is what I plan on doing it like everyday

How are you doing now?

A lot of things went wrong for us. Some outside our control, some within but we just couldn't see it.

Holy shit. I plan on building my mod list around

wiki.step-project.com/User:Qolore7/Viva_New_Vegas

Since its our birthday recommend me one mod it will forever be struck in my modlist

Have any of you noticed they all have bad hair? Get a haircut people

What would it be like if all those people came together? I imagine it would be really awkward with none of them knowing how to talk to each other.

>I'm the shit end of my father's genes
>tfw dad's short but somehow you are shorter than he is
>tfw mentally ill (OCD causes my anxiety which increases my paranoia)
Christmas is hell because my younger brother is a chad and I'm known as the "specifical" uncle to my older brothers kids

Attached: 20180816_205922.jpg (3264x1836, 1.39M)

The Someguy Series of quest mods are in my opinion the absolute peak of FNV modding, they fit into the game setting seamlessly and are a ton of fun.

Most popular of his mods are the New Vegas Bounties mods, 3 mods following a linear story, lots of fun.

Oh boy, i remember when i turned 20, that hitted me hard, you stop being a "stupid teen" to being a loser in his 20's.

Attached: 529638138012.jpg (540x507, 19K)

>How are you doing now?
I'm fine user.

Tomorrow will be a good day.

Attached: 5c2449ff15236bd3f65df6528f8d71cb.jpg (500x376, 27K)

people like us need a little push desu. At first it would be very awkward but if some gave a fuck and they felt there "feel" then they would truly connect

>tfw people tell you to be more like your normalfag brothers
I have started to be a jerk so people leave me alone

Planning on play them and his other mods too. thanks

Thats a top lad right there

>Feels like only a short while ago when I turned 20 myself
>I'm already 26 now

Attached: THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.jpg (863x752, 249K)

I'm usually quiet but after a few days of pent up frustration even my counselor tells me to stfu

Happy bday user
Start lifting!

your counselor a shit but what are you so frustrated about?

thanks
no

jokes on you faggots i am spending my 30th birthday in bangkok

just because you are social outcast doesnt mean that you cant make the best of it

On my 20th i drank booze at my home alone, then went to watch The Purge, drank more in movie theatre, wen't to a strip club and drank until i was thrown out.

poorfag otherwise I would have a hooker or two to fuck me the whole day while I play vidya. Though once I start making enough money this is what I plan on doing

I just need people to talk to and I'm changing counselors next week

unless you live in europe where sex with hookers is affordable dont waste your money on hookers prices in the US are completely fucking insane you are better off saving for a sex vacation

In Thailand sex starts at 1000 Bhat (30 usd) with some of the prettier girls usually charging 2000 Bhat (60 usd) per session. On top of that you can asian culture where girls (even the most fucked up hooker) still act like girls and treat you like a man

good luck fren
yeah and I am unironically scared about catching a STD

>yeah and I am unironically scared about catching a STD

Never got this because all the girls in thailand i fucked always used a condom and had wet wipes/disinfectant to clean me and them before and after. You are more likely to catch something from one night stand than a professional hooker who makes a living off of her cunt and needs to stay in shape.

And if you still dont like that then dont have sex and just spend your vacation getting handjob/blowjobs twice a day. It will relax you just as much (and is cheaper)

what about kissing and stuff? Cant we like catch herpes and shit

I know that many of them use mouth wash in between but yes there is of course always the chance of catching something just like dozens of other ways you dont even think about that dont involve sex.

That girl looks cute, where's she from?

fuck anons, I'm going to turn 21 at the start of next year and it just happens to coincide with a holiday trip that my friends are going on. My friends are normalfags and want me to go with them so they can get me blackout drunk for some reason. They also want me to go to a nightclub wearing a shirt that says something like 'I'm a 21 year old virgin, help me get laid', their plan is to get me pity sex from some drunken thot at the club. I hate drinking and I never do it, and I also hate the entire idea. If I go, they'll just force me to drink and make fun of me in the club. They say that I'll get 'like 5 chicks' and that these women 'love virgins' and 'will give me a threesome'.
I don't think it quite works like that and I honestly don't really want to go robots. I don't know what to do, especially considering that I have an actual important event that I need to attend later that week. help

Attached: deku checking phone.jpg (400x400, 28K)

normalfags are so fucking pathetic

Just tell them straight up to fuck off. Literally everyone is a brainlet your """""friends"""""" You wont get laid the way they are telling you. You'll only be they laughing stock if you go especially in a club.

i was lucky when i turned 20 all my colleagues surprised me with cake and alcohol

go with them just dont wear the shirt and dont go black out drunk. if they are really your friends they would just enjoy having you around.

Hope you somehow have a happier birthday by the end of the day, fren.

You are literally """physically""" an adult. If you don't want to get drunk or wear that stupid shirt, then don't do either of those things.

Honestly this thread made it better. Feels like I really do have frens

Attached: 506.png (526x354, 191K)

I am happy to hear that. Most of us may be Anonymous, but we're still frens in the end.

Attached: Birthday Boy Apu.jpg (778x512, 64K)

ah bloo bloo fren

Attached: 1522812833399.gif (330x236, 197K)

I used to laugh at images like this all the time as a kid.
Now ive become the thing I mocked. Can't remember the last time I had a bd where someone actually gave a shit about me

happy birthday bro dont feel bad man just focis on trying to supress the urge to kill them

What third world country OP ?

Usually I spent my birthday alone in my flat drinking, but I now share my flat and don't want the other people to see me like that
My birthday is on Tuesday
Do I just go outside for a few hours?

hbd to you user, last month was mine.

Attached: 20 yo khhv sufferings.jpg (719x762, 42K)

Everybody forgot my birthday this year. Didn't have any money to get myself something and didn't receive anything from anyone else either.

Attached: 65065465.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

>is 21
>has friends that care about him and want him to be happy on his birthday
>still complains
This is a thread for the lost, you are not.

Have a happy birthday, fren!

Attached: 1533852050823.jpg (750x597, 34K)

It's my 21st birthday In 2 months.

I have 2 months to lose my virginity or else it definitely over.
>What do?

I'll be back in uni in 20 day. I could have lost my virginity long time ago, but socially awkward.

Attached: 651235656128754312.jpg (1200x800, 51K)

Is this you user?
Originally

This is what I plan to do next year for my birthday. Tried smash a tinder Sloot but I guess I wasnt chad enough. Oh well, you live and learn.

You are an original cunt.

I wasn't even home for my 21st birthday.
>ended things with this girl I'd been fucking because she was a vein, desperate whore
>went to bar at 8am
>stayed at bar until 2am
>boomer parents send me "happy birthday son!" picture of them having a night out at outback steakhouse
>sat in my car with a gun in my mouth
>cried and slept in my car
>drive home the next morning
>"my son, you look like you had a party!"
my parents have no clue what's going on in my head