Tell us your country and a fun fact

Tell us your country and a fun fact
>New Zealand
>Had giant birds that would pick fully grown people up and drop them to their deaths and eat them

Attached: Earth.jpg (600x600, 58K)

>New Zealand
>had a top secret project in WW2 to create a Tsunami bomb which laid the foundation for the A bomb

fuck new zealand

>England
>London and the city of London are two completely different things

Fuck burgerland.

I live in new zealand
I stand by what I said

I just wanted to know a fact about your countries man. I didn't want this.

>Brazil
>guns are banned
>60k+ deaths by firearms.

Attached: 1531103205421.jpg (700x997, 277K)

>Germany

>Mountains, Lederhosen and Oktoberfest are actually isolated to a tiny speck of the country towards the southeastern tip

>The rest of the country seems to be so boring or indistinguishable from England or the US that nobody bothers with it

sorry op, I'm just projecting my misery
I'll leave

>Lithuania
>1st by suicides in europe

I also live in New Zealand and I would rather live here then anywhere else as it is safe. You're lucky with what you have here.

>USA
>NJ
>the jersery debbul
>the sopranos
>needles and two headed fish along the beaches of the delaware river harming children
>orange man
>offline gambling (wtf why)
>everyone is a useless piece of shit

Attached: 1511503509198.jpg (1500x788, 382K)

>south korea
>top 3 in teen suicide

Attached: 1E138D52-BCB7-4898-A53B-E22BCF126FBC.png (1092x1037, 65K)

>Sweden
>niggers and sandniggers everywhere, and yes they are violent, loud and have no respect for white people at all.
>nice winters
>in an average summer we have more rainy days than the UK.

Whats the best region in Sweden?

>Bosnia and Herzegovina
>we don't have a single fun fact at all

>Netherlands
>We once ruled the spice trades
>Not anymore

>We also held a war with the Spanish for 80 years and won

Attached: 4F25BF43-8FA0-4B74-99E1-EB673F4F32BD.png (592x656, 188K)

>Croatia

>Absolute shit

>Poland
>You can get swatted for reversing a video of the president laying flowers near a monument so that it looks like he's stealing them and uploading it to YouTube

>Finland
>The greatest proportionate amount of heavy metal bands in the world

>Denmark

everything here environmentally is easymode here, nothing in nature can kill you, government covers you if unemployed, school is free, prisons have flatscreens, potholes are filled out

although when it comes to people it's clear none of them have had a challenge parents or sympathetic authority hasnt been able to handle for them. i remember someone on r9k mention
a scenario where normalfags are talking to someone not rich or handsome and they'll be fucking fuming under their breath and be hateful on the inside. i feel like by percentage there's
way more people like that here

>Ireland
>we accidentally legalised all drugs for a day

>Australia

90% of all Australians live in the big cities near the coasts. Although everyone has seen the occasional spider crawling around, its very rare that they have seen a snake or crocodile. Nobody knows shit about surviving in the bush and drinking their own piss, and they'd almost immediately die if they walked inland into the outback. It's literally one of the most urbanised nations in the world, where almost everyone lives in a small percentage of the country.

you sydney or melbourne city kid?

Attached: 1429085280251.jpg (325x368, 28K)

>France
>Fucking fag country going trought a big fucked case of corruption by the the fuckfag president but everyone don't care because everyone is focused on a fight between 2 retard """singer""" .

>Australia is actually filled with soft cunts

There's a big shift when you leave the suburbs though, I've lived out in the country and I have had to deal with my cat wrangling snakes and shit. People are also nicer out further

>USA
>We're better than you

>fight between 2 retard """singer"""
wtf

>Switzerland
>Our military is incompetent as fuck

Attached: no-war-no-military.jpg (960x540, 76K)

England
It rainng really heavy right now send helb

>Slovakia
>We have actually no fucking history

Welcome to france
2 "enemy" rapper fight on an airport and everyone is focus on that now

>Czech Republic
>we invented the fucking lightning rod

Haast's eagle couldn't lift a fully grown person buddy
A baby yes, but nothing bigger

>new zealand
>number one in teen suicide

>Australia
>If Western Australia were a country it would be the 10th largest in the world

Lithuania

#1 suicide rate and alcoholism yet the population is only 2.6 million

Attached: 1529210772760s.jpg (238x250, 5K)

The population being small doesn't really mean anything if those are per capita stats

>not being ashamed of being Lithuanian

Why would i be ashamed?

Great internet for being a meet gamer I must say

Attached: 1525106708888.jpg (599x448, 29K)

Neet* mistake

Can't be a neet in Lithuania unless you're on the streets

Because it's a total shithole?

If you call being in an attic of a discreet location in your parents home not paying anything not being a neet I don't know what is

where in NZ are you from? i'm flying there next month from europe. do you want to meet up and m-make f-friends?

>Chile
>7.5 earthquake. People keep walking like nothing happened.

>discreet location
>great internet

Pick one. Not in Lithuania. Unless whoever you live with is rich af and is capable of - for whatever reason - providing you with above average internet plan. Lithuania having fast internet is a meme

Anywhere, never have internet problems, parents pay barely anything for it

>chechnya
>entire family killed in 90's by russian army

Not op but i'll meet up with you if you're coming to the north of the country
Where are you from?

You must not use internet 24/7 then. If you aren't using cheapest provider, then your parents are paying more than average for internet

>australia
>the most chad country in the world where if you don't engage in "bloke culture" you will have zero social or sex life

>New Zealand
>our air force logo has a flightless bird (kiwi bird)

isn't bloke culture just a bunch of boomers tho
t. also australian

>Chile
>we threw fucking communists out of helicopters

For real? I thought you guys had one

>the us
>you cant just walk into a store and come out with a select fire ak or a machine gun or some other crazy shit, theres a ton of requirements and hardcore background checks that need to be met first and the gun in question needs to be made before may 1986
>also our government cucked us out of foreign imports, fuckers stopped the mp412 from coming along to name one thing

Checked.
Quads of despair

Has this actually happened in Poland?

>Brazil
>Our spiders can cause erection and death at same time

>USA
>you can get food and groceries delivered to your house via the internet but you need to stand in line for 3 hours and fill out a big ass form to register your car

Really? How did you evade them user? I'm sorry this happened

They were killed by artillery

Let's just disregard that your country is becoming an African colony

Attached: 60%.jpg (1500x2000, 706K)

Only thing is great moravia and then slovakia trying to be independent and some other really boring shit. But rest of it is being part of hungary,austria,poland,soviet union. We were basically raped by everyone.

damn that sucks, i thought it's all allowed easily!!

Based sickle cell disease
Ss there any we could invent a disease or virus that only affects nigs?
Seems like the only solution to europe's problems.

>Sweden
>You get paid for studying, literally.

in college or high school?

You get paid to do literally anything in Sweden.
t. neet for the last 5 years

that's cool desu! tbqh i'd like to immigrate there, but it'll take alot of time and money to travel there, also sweden language is hard i assume? but still better than my country in miles!!!

>Switzerland
>everything is centered around economy and money

>America
>not actually Free

>United Kingdom
>My city has an annual event where a bunch of brainlets violently fall down a hill after a wheel of cheese

Attached: cheese-rolling.gif (398x271, 1.85M)

>sweden language is hard i assume
Depends on where you are from and what languages you speak really, It's not too bad I think.

>i'd like to immigrate
>To Sweden

Are you White?

>USA
>objectively one of the worst first-world countries and a terrible place to live but I didn't realize this until I moved away

If you're fluent in english, the scandinavian languages are the easiest to learn of any IMO. Swedish is pretty much english with a funny accent and some germanic vocabulary.

t. learning norwegian

from syria and i speak arabic, english and little bit of russian
not really maybe tanned white, but i'm whiter than an average syrian

>from syria and i speak arabic
please don't come here

ah cool!

Argentavis magnificens never dropped people to their deaths. It could pick up small kids and eat them but not a grown man.
t. someone who knows more about your country than you lol

Stay in JewSA

Racist, and not cool attitude from you swedish dude, now you gave me an impression of your whole nation of being racist scum, and yeah you're right i prefer staying in my country and getting shot rather than living in a shithole full of racists like you.

> whole nation of being racist scum
I wish
>i prefer staying in my country and getting shot rather than living in a shithole full of racists like you
Great

>Spain

>Grouped up with faggots who want Independence and get spit on in the streets. Fuck this country

>France
>it was illegal for women to wear pants till few years ago

>Croatia
>highest number of UNESCO Intangible Goods of any European country
>More Croats living outside our country than in it
>4th in the world for alcohol consumption per capita
>Dinaric region has the tallest people in the world
>shithole

Great! You'll have no problem immigrating to Sweden!

Slovakia here.
What said, but we have some pretty cool legend called vodyanoy which is basically a big fat frog man. Also at night the roads become filled with toads and salamanders walking around, or at least in the place i live.

where did you move and how?
I'm thinking of moving but i have no idea where and i know no languages.

>Brazil
>it's a shithole

I'm in the UK on a student visa
So obviously I didn't need to learn a language, but most of Europe speaks English anyways. You can sometimes work in Scandinavia without speaking the local languages, but you'd have to learn them to stay.
French and German will help you in lots of countries.

Italy
If you swear god you can get a fine up to 300+ euros (325 i believe)

Attached: IMG_20180807_142403_977.jpg (296x391, 20K)