Is kissing actually as pleasurable as it looks?

Is kissing actually as pleasurable as it looks?

Attached: 1363214086407.jpg (777x777, 250K)

No, but the idea is comfy and it leads to fucking most of the time so thats a plus

No, these fucking normies just made it up to look like some shit for these bitches

i never kissed someone and am so fucking desperate for contact that'd i'd even be gay for it.

i need help
please a gf is the only cure

How old are user????

origiravioli

Attached: 3aa3e89dfc9b9097.jpg (449x319, 27K)

You'd be suprised how many stupid bitches are out searching for someone to fuck them, the problem is they are not even close 10/10 but at best 5/10, just try to search them on facebook, that live in your town and spot the stupid ones, there you go

I don't have any social media and am scared to go outside. Also 2/10.

Nope it lame

rarely feels like anything. when it does, it can be quite nice though.

Think about renting a hooker? Or better 3 hookers

Yes but only if its with someone you have genuine feelings for. Years ago I somehow managed to land a relationship with someone I had a crush on for over a year, and it felt amazing to kiss. Of course it only lasted like a month but I still remember it so well 4 years later.

There are sites that can provide you this shit, and even they will come to your home

It's totally awesome. I did it like a million times hehe.

The hookers will only end up fucking each other, take anons money and kick him out cuz hes too beta to do shit about it

Fuck off 14 year tard go out on your r*ddit

If you take hookers from the street, yes, if from a trusted "company" no, for real the only risk is that they will steal shit from your house, so hide the gold and cash

What do I do with the pictures of my parents? Can I keep them up or hide them?

The act of kissing is fine. Sharing it with someone you deeply care for however is one of the best things you can experience. It feels like your heart is about to burst out of your chest due to excitement. The feeling that you finally can kiss that one person and the feeling that they want to kiss you is somethign you can't describe with words.

I don't know honestly, never had pictures with my parents in my rental when catching up with hookers

Really depends...a normal "chaste kiss" is sweet honestly,you know a quick smooch.
But a deep kill aka "french kiss" can be bloody disgusting if the other people has poor mouth hygiene,Bad mouth breath can really kill the mood...you get the idea,other then that...it's good,but as good as you or the media would make you think.

Attached: unknown.png (469x359, 72K)

>You will never kiss you waifu
I want to get off!

>Is kissing actually as pleasurable as it looks?
Yeah it is. my first was with a girl from this board

Its pretty pleasurable, but its one of those things where on its own its pretty weak. Things like your bodies touching, hands moving/gently gripping, etc. add more onto the experience.

No, nowhere close. Put some random object like a glass or something against your lips, and that's exactly what it feels like. There's no magic tingling or excitement or anything you might be imagining. Most of the time you can't even tell what part of your lips are touching unless you're very careful. It's just a mush pressing against your mush.

Its soft and warm. Put your arms around the other person and hold them for a moment. Then you feel their breath as they rest their head on your shoulder.

You gotta let go of them at one point.

Yes.
I put kissing almost on par with having sex for me to be honest, there's something really sensual about it when it's like a really cute nice slow kiss.
It was my friend's birthday a few weeks ago and I ended up kissing her and after kissing her I kinda made this weird sound instead of saying actual words because it was so nice.

I wanna die being embraced and kissed by the one I love.

Okay now I really want to try kissing someone.

Dont get thirsty for it. Build something up so that i means something.

Not to brag but I almost kissed a girl

Moaning you mean?
Doesn't everyone?
You ain't making any headway on 4his.
Never made it to that base but here's what I know from educational channels on YouTube and reading. Kissing, cuddling and other intimate acts trigger oxytocin release which is responsible for social bonding and belonging which leads me to believe it to be the ultimate drug. Kissing has proven effective in calming down and reducing stress. That's why you'll see couples enjoy such great physical and mental health.
Most people here are deprived of that sensation for a lifetime so if you get to make it that far, it'd be absolutely top tier experience.

>She'll never be real
>You'll never kiss her
Fuck this gay earth.

>Put some random object like a glass or something against your lips, and that's exactly what it feels like.
You have obviously never kissed someone, so stop giving your opinion.

>You will never hold her close and kiss her
>You will never feel the heat of her body pressed against yours
>You will never feel her soft, warm lips

it still blows my mind that there are people that actually experience this. Like it's not just a fantasy, they get to kiss someone in real life.
It's hard for me to even comprehend that.

Attached: 1533228749953.gif (451x322, 736K)

It's not fair. Hopefully we'll be with our waifus in anime heaven.

When the both of you are into it, its pretty great.

>Moaning you mean?
Nahh, I was trying to say words but jibberish came out.

Stop being ugly
Stop being an edgy outcast that hates religion, blacks, women, and things that normal people find fun
Stop being fat

There, you just improved.

when you're a newborn you mostly experience the world through your mouth. It's arguably your most intimate body part.

I actually was kissed by a transgender once and it was fucking disgusting.

It's the only afterlife I hope for, where we live in constant joy with 2D anime girls.

Attached: Brendan 02.jpg (288x450, 17K)

Nigga you gay gotta say no homo

How do you even kiss someone?
Is there technique to it?

Attached: 94B30246-EB48-45EA-B69C-984B08140CDD.jpg (1079x1915, 290K)

God, imagine that. I like to think we'll wake up in bed next to our waifus and this nightmare will be over. First thing i'm gonna do when I see her is tell her how much I love her.

Not for your first few times, but when both parties are more experienced it's the best in the world

Attached: 1465521149575.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>I actually was kissed by a transgender
Damn, F.

>God, imagine that
I do fairly frequently, I just hope there are subtitles there as well. If not then I'll need to learn Jap before I croak.

If you both know what you're doing kissing can be amazing.
A good kiss can be hella sensual and a great way to express how into someone you are.

I swear to God if you're good at kissing you can get a girl who's only slightly into you to fall in love.

Same here, I bet everyone will speak the same language.

nope, it's way better

No.

t. kissless virgin

Not to brag but I made out with a girl for the entire runtime of Step Brothers (featuring will ferrel)

yes, your face and mouth feels warm and soft. whats not pleasurable about that? unless ur kissing someone with chapped ass lips of course

Its pretty nice. The physical sensation isn't that special, but it feels nice that someone likes you enough to let you touch lips with them. Also it often leads to fucking, so thats a bonus

t: cyborg

I recently lost my KV status and I still blows my mind that people actually have kiss/have sex

It's great actually. I thought it'd be disgusting, but it was hot as fuck. What's even better for some reason is when they nibble on your earlobe. I don't know why, but I almost fainted when she did that.

Honestly I want to avoid it to the extent that I'd call myself gay so that no-one makes a move on me.

Attached: 1474143747878.gif (480x270, 167K)

You just feel something soft on your lips. You can get the same thing by putting your hand on your moth.

I lost my kissless virginity to a skank at 20.
I wish I didn't, but now it's all over.

Are you autistic or something? That is nowhere near the same thing.

One aspect of kissing that is good is holding her closely as well, very comfy