Something really strange happened to me today

Something really strange happened to me today...

I met a girl while waiting for the ferry boat to take me home from the city. We didn't talk to each other, but she kept staring at me intensely from across the terminal.

I didn't know this girl, so I just went home, not thinking much of it. Just another weird day in the city. But the next morning, she somehow finds me on Facebook and sends me a private message.

She tells me that we're connected. Then she starts telling me about the pieces of her personality and events that have happened to her, shaping her life. Her random thoughts, her worries, her goals. All of it is eerily similar to myself... Matching with things I've never told another soul.

So I had to keep talking her. Naturally I was skeptical, but part of my mind was deeply disturbed. The more I talked to her the worse it got... I was listening to someone describe the inner workings of my own mind. I started to think that I've gone insane. That this can't be happening.

We look very similar too. All of this is starting to scare me. But what scares me even more is that I'm starting to believe the things she says about us.

Attached: weird-disturbing-kids-toys-telly-tubby-seen-shit-2.jpg (554x426, 37K)

take this to x. they might have more fun with this

she's just been stalking you

You have to sex fuck her

Hey, what about those screencaps to prove that you're not LARPing, faggot?

But this actually happened to me. I don't care about anyone having fun with it.

It goes too deep to just be stalking.

It's as if somebody that had been inside your brain was talking to you

Most of it is too personal

Cherrypick the ones that aren't personal then. Just shit that shows that this girl is creepy as fuck.

It's a demon and you're going to die, lol.

Here is the first message then.

Muteblox

Attached: Screenshot_20180816-062713~01.png (1222x1292, 55K)

Another good one

Muteblox

Attached: Screenshot_20180816-062631~01.png (1243x1263, 110K)

I don't even know what to make of some of this

Blox

Attached: Screenshot_20180816-062557~01.png (1239x1459, 187K)

sounds kinda batshit t b h

>tfw no crazy potentially demon gf

Well, shit. You actually delivered. You know what they say... "Don't stick your dick in crazy." However, you might be in trouble if you ignore her. Entertain her and see what's up.

20 paragraphs of absolute nonsense that gets spilled by regular retarded robots here from time to time when they are drunk or high on weed.
She have told you nothing on all those words.
I would start responding to her as a normal person saying things like:
Hey. I saw you there and there? Right? How are you? :) What are you doing? Oh that sounds nice is that a poem? Wanna talk about something? Wanna do this or that?

Don't fucking spent out from some random words out of an automated rambling. Stop her and ask something. And if she keeps rambling hen just block her. She is nothing more then a psycho at that point who won't empathises with you and your view or how you want to connect with her in thus conversation. So then it's no point.
Just a suggestion.

Sperg out*
Correction to my own post original.

I only showed things that would be interesting to others

There is a lot we talked about

she's just crazy, if she seems to know a lot about you it might be smart to go to the police, could be a stalker

bitch is crazy. marry her immediately

Like I said, she knows things about me that I've never told anyone.

>It's as if somebody that had been inside your brain was talking to you
HMMMM

Attached: 1534298203275.jpg (994x1200, 596K)

>H
>E
>L
>P
>M
>E
nice bait OP

>I am the other you.
>I have arrived.

"no"

Attached: eject.jpg (600x337, 20K)

I want to fuck both of you at the same time.

I still wouldn't trust her