Skeleton thread

Skelebot thread reporting in.

Still at an all time low weight, but a comfy one. Get blown away by a strong breeze if I'm not careful.

Attached: OEJA8lgdUW1PWcILtzR4sdd2BYdlwVMB6aMt6-zz9WI.png (629x767, 108K)

good to be a skelly in the summer desu, less hot and sweaty. just have to brace ourselves for the winter

Attached: IMG-9928.jpg (1508x2016, 550K)

How do you prepare for the cold user? I just have a decent blanket, and my treasured hoodie.

thankfully my roommate who is the house owner is really rich and cranks up the AC/heat so i can wear shorts and a shirt at home. when i go out though i usually put on a thermal underlayer, a long tee, a sweater, and a long padded down coat. usually does the job with some scarves and beanies. how cold does it get wher eyou are op?

Not that cold actually. Rarely hits freezing, and I like it somewhat chilly so I just wear jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie on the coldest days.

you're a lucky ducky. i do like having hot summers and cold winters since it marks the passing of a year and love seeing snow but cold days without snow make me want to just spend all day at home

Of all things that I miss, it'd be the cold days with no wind, and a ground covered in snow. I miss getting freezing in the snow.

I have to wear working ushanka in winter because of ears freezing off.....Its so god dam'n painful.
Sad thing is that people think that I'm slavaboo altrought I'm actual slav and slavaboos are freaking out because of my hat.

Attached: 1534310814422.jpg (334x466, 25K)

The only part of me that doesn't get cold is my face, so I haven't had that too bad. Though I stay very tightly wrapped in a blanket or wearing my hoodie. All in all I'm pretty comfy throughout the year, and at worst I hug my cat and use him as a heater.

What's the preferred set of clothing for you other skelebros? I'm always in a hoodie, jeans, sneakers, and with my glasses. Pretty much same outfit no matter the weather.

>haven't gone above 118 lbs in half a year
no good

Attached: image.jpg (1024x681, 223K)

pants are either skinny jeans or loose trousers and top half is usually oversized

>Still 135 lbs and 6'1 4 years later
Some things never change

I don't usually wear skinny jeans but damn my shirts have to be large so they're always big on me

yeah i'm 6'4" so i used to hate it but since oversize has been a trend now i dont have to buy XL fruit of the loom and can buy actual clothes

I've got pretty bbroad shoulders, but a small waist. It actually looks somewhat nice, but I need a belt to keep my pants on. End up covering up even to below my waist with my overly large shirts

Do you Anons have a particular cause for your skeletonism? I've been the way I am since elementary even.

It sucks being skinny. Nobody has any respect for you. As soon as they see you, they see how weak you are, and their brain instantly thinks "this person is no threat, there is no reason to yield to them, if they cause trouble, I can kill them easily". Completely subconscious and primitive but it's true.

They see a fat person, their brain thinks "this person is bigger than me, I better be careful not to upset them, or they might overpower me".

>inb4 I don't respect fat people!!111!!1!
Your brain subconsciously has more respect for them than it does for skinny people. If you had two people in front of you, a fat guy and a skinny guy, who would you be more willing to mock? The skinny guy because there is 0% chance he can fight back. The fat guy might be able to overpower you simply through weight and might have muscle underneath. But the skinny guy is objectively weaker.

>Fat guy is a threat
There is no world where a skeleton does not outrun a wall of blubber

The scenario has nothing to do with that. It has to do with whether you choose to fight a fat guy or a skinny guy. Not run away from one.

Tubba Blubba over there has a pretty strong chance at Tiring himself out before doing any real damage, but I can understand what you mean. It's stacked against the skeleton.

I will say though, you'll get more warmth and encouragement from people as a skeleton than a whale.

5 8 and 116 pounds. Gained 3 pounds in a week and a half since I started counting my calories and set a goal on 2200

Attached: B5D81CAF-EFA1-46A9-906B-4F3A8CDD2071.jpg (640x1136, 152K)

Do you guys live by yourselves?
I was a skeleton growing up, because I never ate breakfast or lunch, and my mom wouldn't cook big portions for dinner.
As soon as I moved out and made my own dinners I gained like 20 pounds.

5'4" 105 lbs here. Most women are statistically taller and weigh more than me. Even the fit, in-shape ones.

Congrats. I tried 3500 and got nowhere, so I'll just eat as I please for now

I don't, but I skip breakfast and have coffee instead every work day.

>been at a steady 60 kg for couple of months now
>feels alright

Attached: 67581636532.jpg (600x600, 43K)

>60 kg
You're very nearly exactly at my weight user, what do you do in a day?

6'1
Range between 155-160 pounds

I'm not as skinny as I once was

I want to play with your hands.

>what do you do in a day
sit on the computer
I've tried working out and bulking severeal times but I end up quiting becuase there is no use.
The longest I went on for was maybe 2 months and I barely put on 3 kilos even following weight gaining programs and diets

Even if you aren't weak, humans are perceptual beings. We judge off of appearances. So being skinny will always make others think of you as weak even if you can out lift someone or know how to fight.

I gotta say, somehow his fingers are shorter yet bonier than mine. Should wrap up tight for winter.

I'm the same way user, I feel your pain

how big are your hands? ive never had someone call my hands or fingers short before lol but yeah poor circulation

Probably just a few cm longer than yours.
My hands get pretty damn cold from poor circulation too.

I was always skinny and then I developed anorexia
ironically I'm now the same weight I started at because I keep fucking bingeing
trying to get down to 98lbs at 5'5

how tall are you? yeah it used to be a lot worse for me but i took some asian medicine like 2 years ago and now i can go outside during winter and not hear my teeth rattling

Christ user, gain weight, not lose it!

6"1, I do get cold often, but I tend to stay warm when it's cold out.

you must have some monster hands. hope you stay warm this coming winter as well user take care

They are pretty freakish.
Same to you user, take care.

same but add a beanie

Never really worn a beanie. Doesn't look good on me, but I do like to wear a scarf.
Is it comfy?

in the winter its pretty comfy, I wear it mainly because it holds my hair back so I can see.

Ah, you let your hair grow forward too much user? Mine has to grow for months to get nearly that bad.

I haven't had mine cut in 2 years, I look like a stoner

I've been there. It isn't a terrible look.

Currently at 60kg, 1.8m tall. It's not bad considering I couldn't get over 55kg a couple years back. Still, want to get to a more comfortable weight.

>76kgs pretty fit
>live in one of the fattest countries on earth
>feel like a skele due to all the fat 100kg+ fucks walking around