>be me
>plus size 3x
>get shamed and figure shit out
>over summer, get in a habit of cutting shit food out and going to gym
>start college
>mfw naps and shit food are readily available
>start eating shit again
>afraid of gaining more weight

Can I get some shame to help encourage me?

Attached: rcifyxcwoc901.jpg (640x668, 59K)

post body and i will oblige

Fuck off you fat fuck

Attached: bod.png (720x956, 818K)

I'm exactly who you think I am.

thank you user

Attached: tumblr_oxuggeq1A51tki7xko1_500.jpg (496x496, 13K)

oh fuck are you a graduate engineer and your major was to create a sandal strap strong enough to hold back that foot fat parade
seriously though, sort your shit out

ok so should I think of this before I choose what I'm going to eat?

Don't be a subhuman! Don't eat shit! /thread

OK BUT THAT'S A GOOD FUCKING MESSAGE? I never thought of it like that.. eat like a fucking god, not a subhuman. Damn.

Okey that must be one of the ugliest dogs I've ever seen. Fucking genetical failure

Give him a break he's an old boy and he's doing his best

If you don't lose weight you will die young

Nah man, that's some fucked up mix, I see chihuaha but the ears are too wierd, it's freakin fat and I'm wondering which other races this turdpile has been mixed with. One thing for sure is that it's not healthy, just look at that poor fucker

Fellow fatty here.

All I have to say is that if you don't change the way you eat permanently, it will not only never get better, it will get worse. Inevitably.
Can you honestly imagine it being worse? I couldn't. That shit was terrifying.
I'm still in my 20's.
We have to give ourselves a chance to live up to our physical potential. Instead we fubar our 1 shot at existence.
Yea, throw an existential crisis in there. Shit's real.
We can't just be a pathetic slaves to food. What a waste.

That's what is making me stick to it.

Attached: 1519052603153.png (621x672, 573K)

I am also fat. I have struggled in an active battle with my weight for almost 2 years now. I started at 280, went down to 180 with keto (bullshit diet do not do it) went back up to 215 and I am now down to 200 but every fucking day is a fight. You can't give in at any point. I went away for 3 days and stopped counting my calories and gained 7 (seven) fucking pounds back.

Curious as to how keto is bullshit?

I rebounded pretty fucking hard. I didn't CICO while I was eating keto for a year and I just intuitively ate. I did not exercise at all. This made me drop 100lbs because of the hunger restricting qualities of the diet but the minute I switched back to breads and sugars and carbs in general intuitive eating didn't work anymore. I could eat an entire loaf of bread with the same amount of meat and cheese that I was eating before I started eating bread and yeah that was my fault for not counting in the first place but that is why I am such a big proponent of CICO now. When I hit my goal weight (160-170) I will change nothing about the way I eat except increasing my daily caloric intake to my maintenance.

Obviously macros are important to your diet and you shouldn't be CICOing with 4 McChickens every day but the freedom to do that every once in a while is definitely important. Keto is unsustainable in nature, and at least from personal experience when I switched back to a normal diet I had trouble adapting to what portions I should be eating. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life avoiding 75% of foods? If not, I advocate CICO with macro management over any fad diet like keto any day of the week.

Fair enough. I'd much rather eat salad and decent food on weekdays and nuggets on sunday.

Yea that's exactly it. If you change absolutely nothing about your diet, you won't even stay the same weight. You will get bigger. Like fuck me amirite??
Eating enough to get that big means your are almost certainly eating at a surplus daily, habitually.

I was always around 185lbs at 5'8".
2 years ago, after an injury and some self loathing I went up to 235+ (too scared to see the damage at the time) in a matter of months. I'm back down to 190lbs now. My goal is 140lbs. So nearly half way there.

Feels good man.

That's an incredible amount of weightloss, you definitely have the plums to succeed.

We mustn't settle for less than our goals, sweet user.

aw gurl, i want to eat a corn cob out of your ass
i'll even bring the butter

Start running and eat less, that part is easy
And then SHAVE THE FUCKING UNNATURAL DISGUSTING HAIR OFF YOUR FUCKING HEAD
Ill never understand why stupid attention whores like you dye your hair to some dumbass color.
Your natural hair color is perfectly fine. Shave your head and let it grow back normal, you fat freak
Then go for a jog everyday for a year.
Then you'll be fine

Eat all your meals at home. Do grocery shopping after you have eaten, and plan ahead what you will cook, that way you don’t buy unhealthy crap.

Attached: B6B739CF-D8B1-48CA-90D6-7CD7593BF703.jpg (622x621, 66K)