Goodbye r9k

>36 year old government neetbux recipient.
>alcoholic
>woke up with stomach feeling full and sharp stabbing pain in my side
>Throw up a lot of blood
>Laying on floor, just called for EMS
I'm going to die. I wasted my fucking life. Please, do something with your life and don't throw it away. I ruined my fucking life for no reason, fuck.

Picture not mine, don't wanna show you piss stains and pubic hair because I'm a fucking disgusting piece of human waste who deserved this.

Attached: slide051.jpg (720x540, 37K)

>slide051

Keep us updated OP, this could be a wake up call for you

Get better soon darling. If you survive its really a good time to rethink your life.

Same thing happened to me user. Congratulations on your ulcer. You're not dying; yet.

>I ruined my fucking life for no reason, fuck.

There is always a reason

Youre just stuck in the boomer mindset of everything being your own fault

Nobody with proper healthy upbringing and experiences ends up an alcoholic

I think you're just sick, man. I don't think you're gonna die.

You have to get off the sauce though.

I lack the motivation to do anything. I'm a fucking failure at life. I could be sure that I'm dying tomorrow and I would still just sit on my ass unable to do anything

We should probably just end it painlessly so we don't have to go through that shit, right?

Even a lot of boomers (literal and 30 y/o) are coming to understand the causal nature of reality. Have you heard of George Ortega? Look up his TV shows; they're on youtube. He's maybe not right about every single thing, but overall he's a pretty smart Boomer.

The fact that everything is causal has NEVER compelled me to want to behave irresponsibly. If anything it's the opposite.

You still have the energy to post on Jow Forums, you aren't dying. You'll have a short hospital stay and be back to your life of misery before you know it.

This user is probably onto the right stuff, man.

You're stuck in the "blame yourself" mindset. It's bullshit. Wake up and make the changes you need to make. Stop beating yourself up.

What is sad is that I put myself in OPs shoes. I have no friends, you guys are my only social interaction. I too would probably say goodbye to this board right before I died. I didn't need these thoughts.

Without getting too specific, what are some of the problems you're dealing with? Are you the user who has the lack of motivation? I can't exactly RECOMMEND you do this, but I experienced an increase in motivation with piracetam. It's legal and over the counter. It's a nootropic drug that is relatively safe. I can't promise you you'll tolerate it well or that it'll fix your life or whatever, but it was useful for me with basically zero side effects.

you want an easy out of curbing your addiction?
the magical marri-juanni leaf

Not OP but another alcoholic neet here.
How do you get weed if you never step outside, don't know anyone, and are an easy victim?

You are a stain on the fabric of society nobody cared to presoak
I do not know you, care about your or will ever miss you when you are gone
It fills me with the utmost ease that I dont need to worry about the pain and suffering you have endured, but I am sexually excited by the fact that I'll still be here when you are dead
Enjoy your last fleeting moments of life because the only people who ever cared about you even briefly are a bunch of pathetic losers on the internet who couldn't fit in in school because of depression and "social anxiety "
With this I hereby bring this message to an end, good bye cumstain
May you comfortably burn for eternity in hell

If we all stopped this "blame myself" shit everyday the world would be better place to live

Attached: slavicpuzzyslayer.jpg (800x1081, 56K)

Woah watch out this guy is edgy

HAHA HEY GUYS LOOK! I'M POSTING ON Jow Forums!

>literally about to die
>"I better post on Jow Forums about this"

??

Some of us have no one else to reach out to and confide in. What's difficult to understand about that, normo?

He had noone else to contact or say goodbye too.

>neetbux recipient.
Don't revive

Nobody is gonna care about this alcoholic piece of shit neet that died when the thread is pruned just as much as nobody really cares that you are on the internet blogposting about being a real time mental health advocate
Kill yourself

Look at this failed normie.

Why are you so triggered? Get help.

So fucking edgy, Your human fucking waste,fucking egotripping over others misery.

Piece of shit. Get off this board.

Goodbye my robotic friend, enjoy 2D heaven.

If you're at a point when you're saying your last goodbyes to Jow Forums, you really messed up your life. Like shit your parents in front of the class messed up.

>board full of normies
>look at this failed normie
>normie
Go back to fucking r/Jow Forums redditor cuck

*pants

Always remember to check your posts when phone posting.

I would go with the legal option usually, whether it mean moving to a state where access is easy or getting a prescription for it. Getting into dark web stuff is up to you.
Sorry, I just remembered my experiences with leaves were a lot better than my experiences with potato water and thought it was a good replacement "addiction"

ultimately who would say is your favorite rei or asuka?

Attached: Anime-Neon-Genesis-Evangelion-Poster-Print-Asuka-Langley-Sohryu-Rei-Ayanami-Silk-Wall-Decor-Posters- (451x640, 85K)

if you get out of this one please get off the booze man

>khv neet who has to rely on government assistance and food stamps calling anyone human waste
Thanks for the hearty kek

Attached: 1482124452026.jpg (413x395, 25K)

Just, stop dude. Please go away, nobody wants you here.

Funny thing im not any of that. so fuck you chad/troll. why choose a side where your pissing on someone that is already so fucking low? its for the lulz right underage little shit

Garbage troll is what you are.

You still haven't had enough you little shit you could of just swallowed your pride like a good boi and continue to feel sorry for yourself like you're so good at doing but since you paid the troll toll with another delicious (You) I have to make sure I leave the loser feeling humiliated and absolutely devastated
So get this, the fact that you had to respond to my obvious shitposting tells me already that you are indeed a newfag if not just a underaged summer tourist
I piss on people like OP because I'm not retarded enough to wreck my body drinking and also not be in my mid 30s and not have health coverage so that I can get medical treatment when I need it
OP is a retard for doing this to himself and you are just as big of a retard for white knighting him
People like you I shot on for sport and I'm not even close to being Chad nor do I ever wish to be
Keep coping with your failures loser

>I'm not even close to being Chad nor do I ever wish to be

You don't want to be Chad? Cope harder faggot.

Thread derailed, thread is now about faggot tryhard user.

Go to the fucking hospital faggot and get through this. Do it for all of us.

Attached: NMAWfOj.png (480x588, 350K)

>implying you can waste life
Life is life, if you regret your mistakes, you're a goddamn pussy who deserves to fucking die.

Yes im a really fucking good person, im fucking gold comparing to a shitposting larping sad little bitch that takes out his rage on others here.

Goooood boy you are for not drinking or wrecking your body, karma will fucking bite your ass one day if life hasnt punished you already.

its not the end yet,

but its all down hill from here.

>do something with your life and don't throw it away
funny how those thoughts always creep up when life's fucked beyond repair and not when you actually need them

Fuck you asshole. You are no better than the population of this board.
Op you fucktard. Get it together. Check yourself in a facility or something. You don't want to die like this. There's still time. For all of us.

You have an infinitely more pathetic life than anyone here if you take joy in someone elses death, especially to this degree. You're seriously fucked in the head and anyone who knows you would think of you as less than garbage if they knew this about you, because you are. Come to think of it they probably already do because no one who does not have such insanely low self esteem as you display here would think like you do. YOU are the blight on humanity more than anyone else you criticize

Are you the US? Where could I get it over the counter, like a pharmacy drug store?

Cirrhosis has destroyed your liver tissue to the point where blood can no longer be pumped through it causing high blood pressure in the veins that line your stomach, you are puking up blood because one of those veins has ruptured most likely. Learned this shit from some asian dude on youtube doing those medical investigation videos.

None of us are going to change, OP. Not the real robots, anyway

>ate beet ramen for lunch.breakfast today
>my shit's gonna look like that in about an hour

If he had a variceal bleed he'd be dead. He probably has a Mallory Weiss tear from just drinking too much and throwing up, or peptic ulcer disease or possibly really bad gastritis.

hot damn OP
keep us updated.

This is how my colleague died.
That blood means your stomach lining is perforated. He was an alky too.
The perforation allowed stomach content to seep into his bloodstream causing sepsis. Boss and police found him dead in bed. Had been there for 5 days.

Do you have any family who can check up on you on a regular basis(say a few times a day)?

Attached: 1533894067022.gif (230x306, 1.92M)

Livestream it and then we will put it on the suicide 1245#

Half expected you to teleport behind me.

If true. Then OP has livercirrosis with esophageal varices. Or just a stomach ulcer.

Evs do not typically hurt very much. The pain is either from an ulcer as you said or he may have been continuously wretching.

Get better soon lad, chin up

>Wakeup call
>As if there's anything to wake up to
Just fuck off you failed normie newfags, I wouldn't go to a foreign country then complain they aren't speaking my language; you arrogant fucking shitheads

RIP you
any last words lad, I'll save your post and repost it when appropriate

Attached: flies.gif (200x200, 14K)

This is a sad thread. I can imagine your fear. Try to abandon self remonstrations at this moment. If you survive you can focus on that later. The hospital's get these calls in the thousands on a daily basis. Most survive. It's very possibly an ulcer. Let us know how it goes, im interested.

i always liked rei but thast only cause shes my type.

Good luck man, hope you get better

>He thinks he can get off this easily

Never change Jow Forums

nice LARP

fucking idiots

I like to think Im a good judge of those. I strongly sense this one is legitimate. If it's not, the OP can quite rightly laugh at getting one over me.

If you really feel like you're going to die you will not look for a toilet picture with blood in it and create a thread on Jow Forums.

If it's true at all he's simply overreacting

>7
in OPs defense, nobody replies to threads with no image, also if you type in blood in toilette this is one of the first images you see, also this picture was about hemmoroids or something like that seeing as theres a bloody pile of shit on the top of the bowl which would lead me to believe he plucked this off google images in a hurry while he was waiting for the ambulance.
Then again, I could be wrong.

Yeah because the first thing you do in this situation is get on Jow Forums and start advising people not to be like you.

Just more get a life propaganda. I cant believe you cunts fall for it.

Is that a piece of your rectum in the toilet ?

>36
Jeez how's it going grandpa LOL

Attached: 1326808302_IMG_3150dp.jpg (1024x1024, 109K)

What the fuck? what are you talking about? What a dumb fucking faggot.

I remember when 36 seemed like old age to me too. It's approaching faster than you think.

>>Laying on floor, just called for EMS
And you're still bothering to post on Jow Forums?

wow
no big loss here

How old are you now geezer?

Attached: 323232.jpg (849x565, 28K)

>lying on the floor, close to possible death
>one of your final acts is to whip out your phone and make a post on Jow Forums

Don't kid yourself.
You never had a chance.

Attached: 35315315135.jpg (404x394, 44K)

OP if this is the end for you and you don't make it, I'll say cheers to you in the afterlife, in the unfortunate event that there is one. And we can wait for the faggot ITT to die of something stupid and kick him in the nuts for all of eternity, because this place we are all going to most likely is hell.

It's ok user, life is shit anyway, you won't miss much.

Attached: 1526756698323.jpg (320x320, 13K)

i hope your pain ends asap op same goes for me