Does anyone actually and unironically own a daki?

Does anyone actually and unironically own a daki?
People say they do but I have a feeling they are all justt memeing. No one actually buys these right? Except me of course

Attached: dakimakura_2-555x420.jpg (555x420, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-FlnCH-ZUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would probably if I didn't live with my parents

same here
i wouldn't even necessarily get a printed case just something to cuddle with.

Attached: 34zcsy7k0m801.jpg (540x810, 45K)

Mine is literally on top of me at the moment
That said I bought it completely ironically
Make of that what you will

I have a DHR6000. Feels nice to sleep with. I have a generic opaque pillow case over the anime girl cover so my parents just think it's a regular body pillow.

live with my parents and own 2 dakis
i don't give a fuck and neither should you, you deserve to be happy and have nice things. fuck what anyone thinks

I actually bought one. Everyone I work with knows it but a mixture of hopefully charisma and my workfield is full of autism and memes allows it to be weird but funny as shit. That said I look forward to going to bed with my daki every night. Truly a good investment.

Why would a blank pillow be problematic for your parents. You can just pull the typical shit like "Oh, it's for my back, etc."?

>DHR6000
they have model numbers

that's weird, why did Jow Forums automatically greentext DHR6000 before i even typed anything???

When you Ctrl+C and open the reply box after it automatically greentexts it.
I would call you new but I myself learned that after 3 years of posting.

I have a dragon slayer one but only because it is comfortable

>sex with a daki feels better than real sex
>the 2D fags were right all along.
Was I too far gone before I even realised it?

Attached: plz nui.png (225x225, 8K)

why would they even go into your room to see it?

ironically own one but it makes a great damn pillow tbqhwy

they don't make od of my waifu or i would

I want to buy one but I just moved back in with my dad. Maybe it isn't such a horrible idea because he would think I was straight at least.

haha i buy them only ironically of course

Unironically own a daki.

Not even very "robot"ish either.

Just commission an artist and get a custom one.

buying a rem daki soon and a sex doll. I want to dress the sex doll like rem after buying it.

Attached: fam13i0mp7ex.jpg (3280x1845, 821K)

>Just commission an artist and get a custom one.
not enough sheckles

Well, there's a motivation to get a job, or a source of income. It will be worth it imo.

>Well, there's a motivation to get a job, or a source of income. It will be worth it imo.
fuck off jew

>sex doll
Are you sure user? Sex dolls are rarely able to capture the aesthetics of anime and will look weird/inaccurate if you want to to look like Rem.
But holy shit mad, good for you. You'll be living life to it's fucking fullest. I wish I had the money for a sex doll. How did you make enough money? Do you live alone?

Sorry for wanting you to be happy, user.

oi goyim you have to slave away every day to be happy

>every day
Literally a month of working at McD's will provide you with a bodypillow of your waifu. Stop being silly.

>Are you sure user?

yes I was inspired by tfm.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-FlnCH-ZUs

>How did you make enough money?

not having a wife or a family saves you millions.

Attached: B0C.gif (600x588, 371K)

I am thinking about buying one soon. I hope it won't feel like a money waste and I won't regret buying it like I regret buying a fleshlight.

Why do you regret buying a fleshlight? Curious because I was thinking about getting one myself.

I'd have to go through hoops to get one, because her show/game finished more than a decade ago.

Attached: Gjf002_01_01.t32.png (277x427, 141K)

It feels pretty good but I hate cleaning it. Using hand is more simple, faster and easier. If you buy one never put it back into the case after washing it. Let it dry outside or else it will smell like death.

I see you in every daki thread. I hope one day a daki pops up of your waifu, user.

Because I can't get one with the girl I want that doesn't have a horribly out of character and off model illustration on it.

And fuck if I'm paying hundreds to commission it.

Attached: 1476238947659.png (599x560, 312K)

I've been talking to a few people on pixiv, just need to save up a little more money.

Attached: milfeulle-sakuraba-galaxy-angel-anime-hd-wallpaper-2560x1440-45197.jpg (2560x1440, 231K)

just trade a month of your life goy
remember the firm handshake

>i want everything in life without any effort
>otherwise it's da joos
*snap*

Mine's laying right next to me as I speak. I took the waifu pill hard and suddenly half a year ago and I've got to say they're way worth the purchase. Everyone should get one when they finally find the 2D girl they can tell in their heart they were meant to love. The psychological effects of having a vaguely human size object to hold at night pretty much neutralized my insomnia.

I have a blank daki with a plain white peach skin cover. It quickly ended up along my bed up against the wall, it is simply too warm to sleep while holding, and an awkward shape for putting under your arm. It was not expensive at all though, and it's a nice headrest when watching tv.

Have you tried sleeping over the blankets with your daki and letting her keep you warm instead? That's what I do during the summer months

Actually I just looked for a plain body pillow I could buy and there are none. Fuck my eastern europe shithole. I will have to buy one on ebay kek.

im unironically gonna buy one when i move out of my parents house

>goy your not putting in any every unless your slaving at repetitive tasks

What a wholesome post. Thanks for the cute vibes, user. I too am happy with my daki.

Attached: 172955010001202.gif (499x281, 2M)

Are you sure there are no websites that deliver to your country? There are a few reliable ones that deliver to almost anywhere. Try to avoid ebay, its full of chink knock-offs. Where are you from, I could look into it for you?

I just tried to look for them in shops that sell pillows. What are the go to sites if you want to buy one?

Shops that sell pillows rarely have them. If you don't want to order from abroad then first look for companies that sell specialized pillows and mattresses like Dormeo and all other similar brands online. If you are in the EU you can get them from EU amazon. Also since the pillows themselves almost always go with the anime cover daki sites are the usual suspects. ADP sells them at reasonable price and I know they deliver to almost anywhere. Just search on google "dakimakura" or "dakimakura online" and look for sites that deliver to your country and make a choice. If all else fails then I guess you could turn to eBay, just make sure the person you're buying from is trustworthy.

Thank you very much fren

orgg

Attached: 1522545803969.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

I'm gonna get a yuno gasai one eventually when I have some money. don't care much what my parents think about it I'm lonely.

>Gibsmedatforfree
Orefero

i just have a kings size ikea pillow and pretend it's my husbando

is there a certain chance that you are a gril