Anyone here /nocturnal9k/

Wow this board is shit in the daytime.
Faggots rating their penis size, normies talking about their sex experiences, 14 year olds from Jow Forums....

Coming back in 13 hours this board fucking sucks before 12 am...

Attached: 1489768334134s.jpg (242x242, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/last/50/155953309/#155989512
boards.fireden.net/_/search/username/rugga/
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/hanz mia/
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/hanz
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/hanz jp
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/trevor
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/german shitposters
archive.4plebs.org/s4s/search/username/nick/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's coordinated shitposting, discord raiding and epic oldies "ironic" turboshitposting page 10 bumps. Fucking retarded "ironic" spam meta commentary

See this thread for what I'm talking about. The board is unsustainable.

I've linked to the threads I've made comments on together, if you want to start from the beginning I'd suggest these ones in particular

Retarded coordinated trap/incest spam shitposting brigade

Attached: 1534392771892.png (1592x1792, 1.41M)

It's a completely different board after the kids go to sleep and the normies get off.

Look at the board right now and see what I mean.

It's fucking retarded. Self-confessed shitposting organized spamming and brigading of the board 24/7

Attached: 1534437076750.png (1555x680, 689K)

You fucking suck before 12am. Nice post post there, op. You're realing helping daytime r9k with that one.
All the grown ups are at work, but some of us losers that don't work or have never worked are still here. You can find, amid all the crap, some good threads.

HAHA SO RANDOM XDDDD

REEE GO BACK TO /B/ YOU FUCKING KIDS

No thanks, too many fucking kids on right now.

retarded fake discord personalities
They have broken character before in previous threads though, so we know it's not just incidental spamming. It's vindictive, malicious, organized spamming.

/a/ imouto threads were dismissed by the moderation as 'not board culture' hence the Jow Forums migration, which in turn morphed into the kind of vengeful organized shitposting you see now.

boards.fireden.net/a/last/50/155953309/#155989512

This spam

Attached: 1534393207972.png (1543x693, 667K)

This board is only bearable at late night and on weekends when all the normalfags are partying.
Just use this time to do something else.

Attached: peto.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

There are a lot of commonly reposted threads eg

or

You will start to see a pattern emerge eventually after nonsense gets reposted for months.

with the miracle of mobile internet the summer faggotry never, ever goes away
this is how it is now

Every night its the same repititive nonsense thread spam.

Attached: image.png (1500x717, 837K)

It becomes so repetitive its unbearable.

Attached: image.png (1469x682, 488K)

>do something else

If that was an option I wouldn't even be here in the first place.

I phone post from work during the day and yeah, these threads blow.

And the worst part is; this is being done by "self-aware" faggots posting ironically to muddy the waters and smear shit on the walls of a site they feel they've outgrown or become too good for. It's almost pitiful really.

Normies dude. They thrive on themselves. Durring this time they invade Jow Forums. Look at every board and you will see the trend.

Makes you wonder who the sad bastards posting this shit every day, 24 hours a day really are. Larping, racebait, discord, underage posters, teens, sadboys and fembots are all these sad cunts.

Often times there are innocent lookign threads like
Which looks like an ordinary thread, but gets reposted every day or every 12 hours with slightly edited wording.

See also:
more retarded le epic trole, psyop bullshit

Attached: 1534302013814.png (1500x700, 372K)

And its this kind of thing posting
As posted above they are self-confessed shitposters with a vindictive motive.

Jesus what the fuck? What's the point? I don't understand why people would want to spam the same posts over and over again...

Like I said it's coordinated self-aware ironic shitposting by people whofeel that they have outgrown the site mentality but still deign to post here, people like these guys

boards.fireden.net/_/search/username/rugga/
There are a lot of similarities to be found within the other 'chronic shitposting' clique.
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/hanz mia/
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/hanz
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/hanz jp
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/trevor
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/german shitposters
They have been doing it for the good part of a decade, some of them since 2005-6 post-revival. It's fucking retarded but don't underestimate the level of autism some people have here.

This kind of nonsense, I mean, where 'characters' have destroyed entire boards and reshaped them as part of an organized "funposting" effort.
It's the same kind of mentality behind the discord, trap, tranny, interracial spam threads over the last year and a half.

Very very sad people with too much time on their hands, basically. But we have to live with the consequences of it.

Larping as discord teenagers or women or black people, or autistic people isn't funny or clever when you're spending a significant portion of your life doing it, making spam threads every 30 minutes. It's just sad. Jow Forums has never had it this bad, even before the frogposters etc came

These people are probably genuinely mentally ill. I have seen many of those posts here and they just reek of schizoid.

I agree. But often it is the case that the part of their "gimmick" is posting the exact same shit constantly. The incest spammers for example have broken character in the threads linked in posts above, but their gimmick is being mentally ill and posting esoteric nonsense on the board constantly. These people

In this thread for example they break character and admit they feel Jow Forums is their containment board for shitposting and being obnoxious

This was the other night.

there is some overlap between 'oldfags' posting hours and 'orbiters, teenagers and discordfags' posting hours, as if they were the same people playing two different personas.

Attached: image.png (1544x692, 686K)

tranny racebait
fembot threads
man
larp threads
pretending to be underage
homosexuality threads
homosexuality hate threads
femboys
incest posters like
shitting up the board vengefully and in a coordinated spammy fashion because the mods moved their shit from /a/

le epic oldfags think the site is so shit now i'll make it even worse for everyone by posting nonsense every hour of every day

Attached: 1534305489483.png (1578x763, 593K)

Self-aware vindictive cretins trying to pull a fast one on the board by pretending to be black people, trannies, women and other bullshit. Remember when Jow Forums was good? No? Neither do I, but that's no reason to make it even more shit.

Like Brooke orbit threads for example
What you have to take into account is, none of this is sincere. It is all ironic shitposting. The last year with the Discord orbiters like Brooke Sleepy has been planned as an elaborate parody of ACTUAL orbiting which took place in previous years (eg. Erica and others). It's people who hate 'real' orbiters doing it as a joke because they feel they are shitting up the board, if that makes sense.

I have research enough evidence which ties the Brooke/orbiter larp to the same people making the racebait threads, posting [s4s] and make shitposts and ban-evade on boards like /jp/.

see
archive.4plebs.org/s4s/search/username/nick/
Also ties in with the tranny racebait thread spam

day before yesterday

More of the exact same copypaste spam threads, pre-planned nonsense and discord ads.

Attached: 1534396412263.png (1367x330, 247K)

Consider also daily threads like
are psyops, as are things like
Which reference now defunct imouto threads with a low unique count and high degree of crossboarding and brigading organized through discord etc

the kathyposter/rem broke character in this thread
And went on the rampage referencing a bunch of stuff not in line with the character portrayed, such as awareness of older memes, imageboard culture which belies the person behind the post.

Like he was posting brainless wojak memes here
It's spam based in gimmick-posting, again the repetition is what drives others to adopt the gimmick, impersonators follow and this is the result. These are hardcore, dedicated roleplayers.
In my interview with the alai ice cream sex spammer he was quite eloquent

This isn't consistent with the christopher/rem "character" that was developed on the board. Dropping 'based' and 'epic' and other nonsense

More examples, two race threads created within 40 seconds of each other last night, as well as more ironic avatarfagging/discord spam. These same people are posting it right now in the catalog.

Attached: 1534254439424.png (1138x295, 252K)

Again this is the current catalog (most recently created) for reference

Attached: image.png (1522x684, 708K)

Like I said in another thread I would welcome any serious replies as to implications of this. The people who spam these threads do it coordinate through discord.

How they broke character like this and started talking board politics, when they're supposed to be someone who would be none the wiser on these things? Fucking bizarre exchange I would like to draw attention to specifically, how irony and "never was your board" is mentioned by such a person, like they're someone else entirely. Referencing irony, epic, based and so on.