/dance/ - Everybody here is beautiful Edition

Moscow dancebro here again with unlimited pictures of pretty people dancing.

Last thread hopefuly got some anons inspired to go out and dance and rustled some jimmies.

And yes, all the photos are from Moscow, Russia, and absolute most are from a single regular open-air event.

Attached: o1S56vt4y7M.jpg (1066x1066, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8kuhv0FcTE
youtu.be/dLKii-HGnoU
youtu.be/qk00gbDwGqM
youtube.com/watch?v=iJM5qjbjOdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Jow Forums - Fitness

I mean, you can dance if you want to.

You can leave your friends behind.

Cause, if your friends don’t dance, and if they don’t dance, well, they’re no friends of mine.

lol wtf is up with that nose

did her plastic surgery get botched or something?

I love perfect girls that have less than perfect noses.
I think it makes them cuter.

I'm literally incapable of dancing.

t. autist

any way to practice on my own. I won't be able to go to classes for maybe 6 months. I've tried dancing along with youtube videos, but they were mostly too girly or too cringy
Here is example of a girly one
youtube.com/watch?v=I8kuhv0FcTE

this tbqfasuadahwy famalampaichi
post nosefus

Attached: melanie-laurent-58.jpg (1200x797, 151K)

She's even cuter IRL.

Attached: O8zqh2joHdI.jpg (1599x1066, 618K)

I am confused nosefus means perfect or not perfect nose?

Attached: 1530120213133.jpg (860x851, 138K)

noses that are noticeably unconventional, but cute nonetheless

Attached: 1527117716654.jpg (2064x3000, 2.38M)

Attached: 1520795960398.png (270x480, 146K)

Just realized almost all the women I've saved have perfect noses
pic not related

Attached: 1514857144943.jpg (960x960, 159K)

Depends on what do you wanna dance.

To just get a feel for your body and movement, check out some choreo channels like this one
youtu.be/dLKii-HGnoU
or this
youtu.be/qk00gbDwGqM

If you want to get into social dancing, check out the videos of people dancing different kinds of dances, especially competitions and exhibitions. See if you like something in particular.

As a general fitness background to any dance, you need good mobility, speed, fine motor control and coordination. All of these are acheivable with calisthetics and a bit of team sports, or with specialized workouts.

Attached: u47znGkabAc.jpg (1550x1707, 621K)

Okay but how is this contributing to what Jow Forums stands for
heavy lifting
aesthetics
autism
It's pretty off topic

based safety dance

dance is cardio so its fitness related.

also it might be useful for treating social autism and meeting girls which are parts of the making it mission.

>heavy lifting
Not unless you actually do acrobatic Rock'n'Roll with thicc rockabilly pinup bitches.

>aesthetics
All of it. Even if you're so homo that thin and shapely women don't interest you anymore - I heard they actually allow same-sex couples in some balroom competitions nowadays.

>autism
Social dancing got me out of mine. It can help you too.

>making it
For a given definition, yes.

Attached: En2LeQcy0D8.jpg (2560x1707, 1.11M)

--------Dances I like-----------------
Quickstep
Tango
Sirtaki and similar ?folklore? dances ( btw really love this video of a flash mob sirtaki dance -starts at 1:00)
youtube.com/watch?v=iJM5qjbjOdc
Irish dances

--------Second choice dances----------
Latino dances -salsa cha cha, i don't know their names
modern dance
classical

--------dances I dont like --------------
Electro Techno
Hip hop
Popping Dubstep robot

>freckled tits
We’ve got a winner lads

Attached: giphy.gif (389x268, 749K)

btw second choreo video looks good to me. Should I always practice the dance in slow mo? Is there anything more to learning to dance?

Hi op. I want to go dancing and to social dance lessons with my gf but don't want random dudes dancing with her. Should I tell her to not rotate through the lesson? Those lessons are meant to be a meat market and why the fuck would I want some faggot to dance with my girl.

Your thoughts on this are much appreciated!

One more thing. She's very good at dancing already so she doesn't need the lessons at all... We just want to go dance but I don't want to waste my time dancing with cougars or worse, have to pair up with fucking dudes in the rotation (happened at a salsa class) while old faggot fucks are putting their hands on her.

>moscow
VITUN RYSSÄ HOMO SAATANA

Attached: finland-afraid.jpg (616x746, 39K)

There's a lot more to learning to dance, but just replicating good choreo will familiarize you with your body and its capabilities and give you a bit of a head start.

As with every complicated movement, you start doing it slow until you're sure you're doing it right, then do it faster and faster until you completely fail to keep up, then back off a bit and train at that speed. There's a finite speed to choreo phrases, but making simple movements faster and more precise is always good.

You still should find a teacher and\or a group ASAP.

Attached: VERBeCff_Jo.jpg (1066x1066, 485K)

Imagine being this insecure...
Lessons are lessons, dancing is only what you make it to be when you dance.

Dancing with multiple different partners over the course of the group lesson is meant to level out any specific errors people make, so you're learning the technique as given, not adapting to a single partner's quirks. It's even done in competitive groups where it's always understood that a certain pair trains and competes as a single unit. If a random dude gets all touchy-feely, you'll have to trust your girl to stop him on her own (or how can you trust her with anything?), and teachers WILL eject students who treat lessons as "meat market" and spread their mitts around.

Within those limitations, private lessons are about the only option you have left. But I strongly advise you to suspend judgement and just go for actual beginners lessons.

Attached: g_9RN2DjWuQ.jpg (1599x1066, 627K)

Trouble is she is very shy and doesn't like standing up for herself. I'd rather just dance with her...is this really a problem within the context of a group lesson?

Friendly reminder to only bother with dancing if you're already handsome, fit and socially suave. An ugly sperg does not belong in a dance class.

t. ugly sperg

No, not at all. As I said, teachers will keep it civil at all times, even if they have to eject someone. Gropey dudes are bad customers anyway.

On the other hand, avoiding the rotation leaves you out of the experience of dancing with different people and alone with you and your partner's specific quirks. This can lead to gross trained-in mistakes, especially early on.
Also, you really need the experience of closely interacting with people, m'dude. You really do. It'll be good for you.

Attached: FT4gPOdh0WU.jpg (1066x1066, 410K)

Well, yes, that's how I know it to be true.

Partner doesn't have any dance quirks. Like I said... She's a great dancer already.

You have. And if she's as shy as you say, she may not correct you on them. Only by trying same things with different people we are able to even out our technique.

Attached: qImo2qypy44.jpg (1599x1066, 727K)

is that hannah fry lol

i love her so much bros

Attached: melanielaurent-34.jpg (600x900, 67K)

Lindy classes begin in 2 weeks again. Already excited.

Attached: mg_9298-lowres.jpg (3000x2000, 1.73M)

Lindy hop is unironically patrician-tier cardio. Supplement with lifting to avoind going to snap city when she lands on you wrong

This is important for any dance, actually. I've seen dudes snap their shit on discofox parties when the girl tries to drop into a supported position "passionately".

Being strong is just so all-around good for you, I guess...

Attached: ezkNsOL3gbc.jpg (711x1066, 136K)

Okay, off to class again, won't be able to post properly for 7 hours. Keep hope alive and move your asses.

Attached: jARyyy3EeiQ.jpg (1599x1066, 465K)

OP do you do ballroom? i used to be friends with a top rated ballroom dancer in HS, guy was ukrainian. actually, all his ballroom people were ukrainian now that i think about it.

i’m a very serious detroit basement, UK shapes, house shuffler and literally nothing is more alpha in the world (imho) than dancing with a girl that you meet at a concert and taking her home. especially because there are like 20 people watching you do it.

Russkybro, I'm still fascinated by all these beauties. How are they so perfect in every photo, normally people have derp faces and sweat in dance photos.

I would move there if I was taller.

Attached: 1520924895592.jpg (437x501, 31K)

no it's ron howards daughter I think

I don't balroom but modern discofox borrows a lot from balroom (incl. people) and top-tier discofox dancers compete in balroom just for the challenge (either that or West Coast Swing). Lot of top-tier balroom dancers are some flavour of Russian and they're all over the globe. One of my friends was married to one such dude and lived with him in Dubai. Sadly, he turned out to be a degenerate of the worst sort.

And yeah, taking a girl home from the dancefloor feels good man. That's what got me hooked in the first place - one day I came to the open-air with a random crew of hippies and went home with a tall, athletic white beauty.

Attached: jd7Wbkg6k2U.jpg (491x1304, 127K)

I asked yesterday if teachers warn other teachers for 'that guy', you know who only comes for the women.
But then the thread was dead.

Well, I told y'all in the last thread that photos are cherry-picked. And in 10 years of shooting 6+ days a week April through October, the photogs got bretty gud at making people look awesome.

But then again, I could just dump the whole open-air pics archive here (actually I couldn't, its 137 702 photos just in the official group) and call it "Beauty of white women thread", but everyone would've told me to fuck off to Jow Forums or /s/. Russian women are beautiful, dancing people are beautiful, and this is a perfect combo.

Unless you're a literal chink manlet, you should come visit Moscow in the summer. It's really awesome in a thousand different ways and you can actually talk to pretty girls in the streets without fear of criminal prosecution.

Attached: NvHeII56liI.jpg (1066x1687, 475K)

At least within a school franchise in a region, they certainly do. Other than that, it's pretty informal but the community is very close and bad rep will follow you like a cloud.

Furthermore, these dudes are just very obvious to the trained eye and get straightened out or booted within 1-2 lessons. They prefer to frequent the discos, but even there, most they can hope for is to grope a naïve novice for two-three tracks before she skips out. Last winter, one such dude tried to fondle one of the girls in this pic one time too much and got rekt so hard he never shows up anymore.

Don't be that guy.

Attached: RPgwYPWaklg.jpg (878x960, 153K)

Thanks.

Btw I'm going to Zumba tonight. What is your opinion on it as a seasoned dancer?

Not a dance, strictly speaking.

Good cardio and coordination work for your "not lifting" days to keep you from permabulking into a meathead. Definitely do unless you can spend this time actually dancing.

Attached: D4WLNDnZfWE.jpg (640x640, 68K)

Moscow man how do I dance like the gooks at 1 million dance studio, they've been my fave since 2015

>Dem girls
Eh....

I'd rather just go to a club get half naked to show off my gains and grind my massive dong into the lace panty covered cunt and ass cheeks of a 6+/10 drunk attached/married chick who wants to "let loose with her girlfriends".

All of the fun, all of the pussy, none of the responsibility.

I’m flat footed

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1241, 245K)

Same wtf is up with this

If this kind of mediocrity is what gets you off, sure, go ahead.
Having a taste in women is hard, especially if it goes beyond the superficial. Have a (you) instead and do enjoy your STDs.

Will do.
I'll send a picture of a hot married chick taking my 9 inch cock in her cunt in the bathroom. I'll be sure to pull her hand behind her back so you can see the wedding ring.

Me too, enough to skip army conscription. Never was an issue until I started training to compete, and then I got a set of custom ortho insoles for daily wear that set my feet straight enough.

Thinking of picking up traditional Celtic dancing since there's a place near me. What kind of thing can I expect? I think it'll be fun, and also was hoping it might have some carryover to my footwork in martial arts, what would you say about that? Any better styles you could recommend for that sort of thing?

These wii games are really shit. They only work for kids and women, because they are small. This shit doesn't detect my hands half the time because i'm too big.

good thread, tbqh

Attached: 1529188192937.jpg (1193x1600, 409K)

Friday night is tomorrow. You better deliver and go down as a Roman god.

Good cardio, boss tier footwork, lots of toned qts with great asses. Learning curve is a bit steep from what I’ve heard, but nothing a dedicated user can’t handle. Serious danger of wrecking your knees if you half-ass it, so pay attention.

Close alternative is stage tap dancing, but that’s usually taught at theatre academies and rarely to pedestrians.

Footwork and balance are cross-domain skills and carry over well, but when I just started dancing, I noticed my fencing game suffering. My footwork got bound to internal metronome and became predictable. I overcame this with some practice, but it’s something you should pay attention to if you cross-train.

Dancing is pretty good lads.

I've done about a month of salsa & social dancing classes and I feel like I am improving.

I am not gonna lie, I initially thought about meeting girls through it, or just people in general, but then I started to really like the dancing. The bad part of this addiction is that I don't have anyone to dance with outside of classes - I just try to drill the basic steps or replay the more advanced steps as best as I can.

I hope that when I feel comfortable enough to dance outside of class I will be able to meet people there.

I dragged my feet from the time I knew I wanted to try dancing to the time I actually went to try it out, but then I had wished I had gone sooner. So, anyone that reads this & wants to try dancing has to resolve to try it as soon as possible!!

Also, what are you guys working on? I am trying to get a hang of the latin motion as well as trying to be a better lead. Any rules of thumb you guys could share for these?

Hey OP what is your view on professional ballet dancers? Asking for a friend.

I realy want to dance, but i have no one to dance with. I used to dance a bit with my cousin till she got too fat, tried looking for dance classes and there's none in the nearest 3 towns. Im going to start dancing with my mother just to do it.

Aw I’m sure she’ll appreciate it.

Nice user that's a sweet thing to do,it also gave me a boner

Second from left girl (with the stupid crisscross strap top) is solid 9/10 all around.