Sumo

>sumo
is there something cringier?
youtube.com/watch?v=rXjyii97Veo

Attached: maxresdefault (36).jpg (1920x1080, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLVJTBZtiuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sumo should only count if after completing the lift you then hold the bar and shuffle your feet back in to a normal stance width

How's your diddlys?
>nice cope faggot

Attached: 1536061132836.jpg (720x707, 66K)

Yeah, DYEL faggots who can't pull within 100kg of the sumo pullers that they think are cringey

Eh, it's not that bad. I prefer conventional but want to play with sumo just to know the lift properly.

My sumo and DL are the same, i dont get it

Attached: 2f7 (1).jpg (601x508, 28K)

Sumo is the "yeah bro I hit parallel" of deadlifts

This

Also, mixed grip is the real cringe here

You gave me a (You) and I don't even pull sumo. Cope harder faggot.

Also DYELs

i mean there's even people unironically using chalk

I admit I can't help but think less of a lifter when I see him pulling sumo. I'm not saying it's ACTUALLY worse or not, but that's instinctively the way I feel about it.

Yeah. It's called conv*nt*onal.

you shouldn't get angry at people that are better than you and use them as a model and inspiration instead

Is the guy in OP pic microloading with collars?

Yep. c********** pullers should really adopt this mindset instead of the cope.

most commercial gyms have shit collars that won't hold deadlift weight

Lmao you all manlets think sumo is cheating

>that guy who takes his shoes off when deadlifting to decrease ROM
>that guy who even further decreases ROM by grasping the bar with his fingertips

>that guy you can't tell if he's trolling or just stupid

Redpilled

basado y rojopillado

Powerlifting """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""squats""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
youtube.com/watch?v=nLVJTBZtiuw

equipped "powerlifting" in lolfeds vs the best olympic lifters of all time. hmmm seems unbiased

how is the guy at 13:29 that looks like an average hobo squatting that? are those meme plates?

>uses straps instead of mixed grip
>thinks he's alpha
lol

RACK PULLS ABOVE THE KNEE

>that guy who takes all the 45s in the gym to do his cringey 2" ROM rack pulls and ruins the fucking barbell slamming it against the pins

noob question: the Olympic squatters are going down past parallel aren't they? Is that part of the form? Are you supposed to go past parallel?

Olympic lifters do squats going ATG because they're practicing for the snatch and clean, where you want to get as low as humanly possible, because the lower you can go, the less height you need to propel the weight up