Hello Jow Forums i'm here with a really important question

Hello Jow Forums i'm here with a really important question.
I have male pattern hair loss and i have been prescribed Finasteride 1mg tablets. The doctor told me to use them for 2 months.
I have read several articles about it causing a fuckton of side effects including erectyle dysfuction, gyno etc. Are 2 months of usage safe or should i be concerned and even avoid it? And even if i do get these symptoms will they subside after going off the drug? I will also use a foam with minoxidil and finasteride,
If anyone has had personal experience or anything please let me know of your experiences.

Attached: dokteronline-finasteride_1_mg-1494-3-1484559602.jpg (300x240, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pfsfoundation.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>worried about side effects from the lowest commercially available dose
>hairlets

When will they learn?

I don't know about finasteride personally but my brother used it for a time and it did work, but he stopped it after a while. He never mentioned any particular side effects.

I also started losing hair FAST in the past few months. I refuse to be a fucking bald fuck so I started using minoxidil, which I think made me shed even more hair but apparently that's normal, and I've decided to go gung ho on this and also ordered HGH to see if it can actually save me from the horrible fate that is balding.

I don't know enough man, i just went to the doc and she prescribed me something which i read has a fuckton of side effects. Of course i'd be weighing my choices

>47543655
Hgh is based. If it wasnt so expensive i would start taking it rn and get to 50yo looking like 20

Just take it for two months and see how it goes. You’ll be fine.

I hope it is evenhalf as good as people say. It's expensive and I found it really hard to get any information about the sources online. I jsut hope I don't get cancer in a vial for my hard earned money.

stay with the minox buddy, im on minoxidil alone, and my hair shed a fuck ton, but then i regrew to baseline and now has way more density

This.
Fin has side effects yeah, but I'd rather take it and know if I get sides rather than never take it and have regret when I'm a fucking baldo.

Finasteride directly lowers and inhibits DHT (dihydrotestosterone). It's commonly used in hormone replacement therapy for male to female transgender patients, as the estrogen they take can convert testosterone to estrogen via aromatase, but not DHT.

Attached: 1535125060062.jpg (480x403, 19K)

The minimum that will happen to you is you will get watery semen and likely weaker erections. That is best case unironically happened to me and 95% of those who take it. So much for muh 2% sides (((studies)))

Worst case is you get permanent full blown ED and turn into a tranny.

Fin will be the biggest class action lawsuit drug ever in the coming years after millions of men nuke their hormones for years and years while Dr. Goldbergstein shills it to them saying it's safe

pfsfoundation.org/

>be a baldlet for life
>have hair but become a shemale
Oh, these fucking life choices

Attached: 1535171303277.jpg (687x686, 75K)

All I know is keep that shit away from cats and fertile women.

>take drug to grow hair to get women
>drug gives you limp dick

Oh the irony.

What's so wrong with being yourself? If someone doesn't like you because you're bald, just move on. You think that's a good use of your time to have some vapid cunt? God go to a professional if you need it that badly, but don't harm yourself for life over what is a fashion trend.

you might as well take estrogen desu

Breaking news. Some people just want to have hair just because they like to have hair while at the same time not caring for the acceptance of others.
Op if it was me i'd take it for the 2 months and take my chances. You'll regret it for life. I literally don't know a single person who had side effects that didn't subside after a couple of months off fin and i hang with a lot of baldlets

Sorry i meant to say that i hang out with a lot of baldlets who are now ex baldlets because they went through with treatment.

Come on OP even Elon Musk uses Finasteride(no he didn't get a transplant). This thing works, it will fix your bladletness.
What's a month or two of taking a minute longer to solve an advanced calculus problem in front of living with a head full of glorious hair?

Attached: Aztecgodofhairgains.png (1022x574, 1.05M)

I take 0.5mg of fin

My erections are as strong and waning feels great, in fact I feel better on fin than I did not taking it

Then again I didn't read these side effects before taking it, I guess it's just placebo, only really affects people with weak minds like these

OP if the men from your mother's side of the family are hairlets then there is a 50/50 chance you will suffer the same fate.
Genetic baldness is passed down from your mother, do some digging.
If it's stress induced just take your prescription and see how it goes for you, if you start seeing side effects you can always just quit immedietaly though you'll probably be fine. It's like worrying that s o y will turn you into a shemale by eating something with it one time. Chill out and grow your hair back.
When i used it i also used a minox/fin mix foam along with pills and after the 2 month mark (i did 3 months of treatment) i started seeing wonders. In fact it even felt like my brain functioned just a bit slower so that i was able to relax from my non stop overthinking and get more shit done cause it didn't affect with my intellect like so many know-it-all's say it will, it went back to normal a week after i stopped though.

Based and redpilled post