So, Jow Forums

so, Jow Forums...

you know there's only 2 genders, right ?

Attached: Megumin_1.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

there are two sexes. gender is a spectrum

commit a suicide or go back to your lgbt board you fucking faggot

No there are two genders the other shit is mental conditions

>gender: the state of being male or female
you are objectively wrong
there are 2 genders

some people just like to pretend

There are 2 sexes, individuals in which deviate to different levels from the 2 genders. Hence why there can be an effeminate man vs a manly man. Please don't post megu though.

show me where it says only mentally ill trannies can post megumin

Moon, are you this upset from our conversation? I pity you

You can't ask people's opinions on something and then lash out when they disagree with you (another symptom of a god complex, an assumption of infallibility)

Peen = Male

Vageen = Female

What's so hard for trannies to understand

Absolutely. Thank you for your wisdom moon.

one is biology the other is psychology
two sexes
gender is a spectrum

it's not an opinion it's a fact that you're a man lol

Attached: 50.jpg (1133x1042, 208K)

Not a tranny. I just like megu a lot and feel bad when mean people post her.

there are 2 sexes and gender shouldn't exist

>redpilled = mean
if this is what i must do user

Attached: sad.jpg (1024x857, 53K)

i agree. genders are boxes in which people are place when in reality
gender is a spectrum

No, there is 1 gender because women are property

if I ask for your dog gender, can it be
"well it's a male but he identifies himself as a female with a dick"?
fuck home with that bullshit mental disorder

calling gender a spectrum doesn't help things because people are still gonna try very hard to place you somewhere on that spectrum, which is not at all different from what's happening now

the very notion of gender must be eradicated and only once that happens, people will truly be able to be themselves

Moon is triggering retarded trannies now???

Moon thank you, bring the redpill to the trannies.

maybe my dog is gay :^)

Attached: Sparky.png (802x990, 733K)

how though?
ignoring the idea of gender as a whole?

No. Sex is a spectrum too.

GENDER IS NOT A FUCKING SPECTRUM

Femininity and Masculinity are a spectrum

You can't be a girl if you have a penis and you can't be a boy if you have a vagina

The end

>ignoring the idea of gender as a whole
Yes. A genderless society where there are no gender roles, but people are given rights, responsibilities, roles, etc. based on their abilities and interests.

>Femininity and Masculinity are a spectrum
That's basically how gender theory describes gender.

>ignoring the idea of gender as a whole?
well, yes, pretty much - in our world literally everything is assigned to one gender or the other, you've got male clothes and female clothes, boy and girl hobbies, manly and womanly jobs, etc. therefore, what makes one's gender is not oneself, but the society which assigns gender to things one does

>You can't be a girl, you can't be a boy
that is sex
>Femininity and Masculinity
this is gender
gender is a spectrum

Are you saying that gender roles trigger you so much that you deny basic biology?? Is that your entire point??

gender and sex are the exact same thing you retard

>basic biology
ah yes, i forgot that boys are biologically predisposed to liking cars or computers, despite those being invented thousands of years after homo sapiens has evolved from his predecessors

I may be mentally ill but Im not stupid

Attached: 235622.jpg (464x462, 14K)

who defined that i wonder?

Seriously who gives a fuck? You can identify your self as a dog for all I care. Just don't make me call you shit like xer or some other dumb shit.

Attached: 1533150358190.jpg (452x531, 66K)

The fucking dictionary

Nice strawman attempt you massive flaming faggot

heres ur you pal

Attached: yikes.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

What's with all the megumin posts on here

>who gives a fuck
when someone says they're a girl but you find out they have a penis and they aren't even passing

Attached: 23.jpg (892x1024, 357K)

wrong
theres a minimum of 3 because of hermeawhatever futas

Sorry but irl isn't like anime land

Someone dumped a 3000 image folder of her on here and it took off.

you can't call every argument you can't refute a strawman user

which dictionary?

If they have a dick that's a clear no for me bud. And if it's a trap make sure to grab that pussy so you can check if it's a boipussy

there is only one gender wonmen are a property.

The fact that people attempt to dispute this proves there needs to be a massive culling of the human population and I hope you're in charge, moon.

Attached: disgusting.png (1280x720, 1.43M)

sex and gender are defined by genitalia not what you choose to call yourself because of your sub 60 iq

hermaphrodites are real you retard

haha :3 traps are real too! xD (im a girl btw)

>sex and gender are defined by genitalia
you see that is where you are wrong. sex is defined by genitalia and there are two sexes males and wet holes
gender is an expression of certain characteristics of psychology
some people choose to call it gender but it is irrelevant what you call it because it exists regardless

sorry but I don't follow the re-branding of words by soiboi nu-males

i specifically did not advocate for changing words - as i said
>some people choose to call it gender but it is irrelevant what you call it because it exists regardless
>soiboi nu-males
did you just assume muh gender nigga?

So why do people use the word gender for things you can also just call someone's personality? If gender isn't the same thing as someone's sex, the word has no point. In fact, using gender to describe someone seems more restricting than just calling it their personality or preference, which ironically goes against the intended purpose of sjw people.

because gender is not only attributed to people, but also (primarily) to things, see

What are wonmen? Rich Koreans? :3

I thought they HAD property instead of BEING it. Then again, there's that old proverb saying if you own more than 12 things, the things own you.

gender is part of your personality. it is a specific part of your personality

That doesn't really make it better or anything. One sex will be more attracted to certain jobs, clothes, activities. This is because of bodily differences(hormones), but not everyone is the same and people won't ever be the same. It's fine to realize this, but to label it seems useless. It just seems like a way for people to put themselves in to a box to match with others, while simultaneously trying to show off how different they are from everybody else (attention seeking).

I don't see why your gender should describe your likes and dislikes for you. It seems counter intuitive to label something as male, but not want a person to be labeled as such. A male who likes dresses is still male, even though dresses are seen as a female thing.

There is male and female, two genders. Being a feminine male is still male, being a masculine female is still female.

>one is a science the other is not
>one matters the other does not
Thanks for clarifying.

So both sides of this, sex and gender, are fucking complicated.

There are two normal sexes, but we see feminine and masculine physical traits appears on both sides and the existence of the intersex shows that in some ways it's a sliding bar. That being said the vase majority of people are on one side of the other and occupy the 20% masculine/feminine space on either side.

Now for gender, it's complex because the entire concept of gender is man made. Sex is a biological system, gender is a series of social ideals that are upheld and change depending on where you live and change depending on the times. What is masculine and what is feminine is very much a product of your time, your culture, and your social status.

If we want to talk about a third gender of spectrum gender as a historical concept we can actually see it in india and preislamic near east, which is interesting.

the point is to stop labeling things as male or female and from that will follow not labeling people as masculine or feminine

There can be any number of genders because gender as a concept means nothing and is entirely a human conception.

What a gender means is a product of your culture and changes enormously depending on your religion, your time period, your economic status, and more.

stop bully me

I absolutly agree with you on that though. trying to lable such things is retarded. some people are more feminin or more masculine. gender describes a part of your personality and identity. but insisting people call you xir or xer or whatever is attention seeking tumbler bullshit.

i dont see the problem when male and female would refer just to someones sex.

This doesn't do anything for the argument that gender is necessary. If that is your objective, then there is no point in calling yourself gender fluid "because you feel more male than female sometimes" for example.

i am most definitely against people calling themselves genderfluid or attack helicopters because that reinforces the notion of gender even further

>i dont see the problem when male and female would refer just to someones sex.
i don't see a problem with this either as long as people don't see someones genitals as a defining feature of that person

>don't see someones genitals as a defining feature of that person
But they are you fucking retard

are they? do you walk around swinging your dick at people?

Why do fags always strawman when they're proven objectively wrong

>TNT for LGBT. ~ Megumin

>make no argument other than "no ur wrong"
>cry about being strawmanned

Attached: 1534354935669.jpg (675x745, 48K)

Being male or female greatly affects how the world treats you, honestly what the fuck do you even mean

>your gender doesn't define you uwu

Kill yourself

there are two genders, one that wants to fuck megumin, and one that wants to be megumin

>don't see someones genitals as a defining feature of that person
your biological sex does definitely have a ton of influence. of course it isnt the whole story so it isnt THE defining feature of anyone but still. most poeple with a penis will be masculine. that is probably not a coincident

>Being male or female greatly affects how the world treats you
because the whole world is gendered, while i'm saying it shouldn't be so it's not really an argument

>most poeple with a penis will be masculine
No, most people with a penis will probably be stronger than those without, or have deeper voice, or whatever. However, just being of male sex does not make you predisposed to liking cars, action movies, wearing button ups, etc. - there are plenty of things not connected to your biological sex that the society deems masculine or feminine and will force upon you.

You're totally right being a man or a woman doesn't really exist as long as you say so and we shouldn't give in to the stereotypes of the 2 genders even though biology science and statistics say otherwise

tl;dr you are fucking retarded

>biology and science
not once have i said that biological sexes don't exist
>statistics
????

if you're too fuckin dumb to grasp the difference between biological and sociological gender then you probably shouldn't be arguing on the subject

Attached: 1534355160815.png (474x711, 113K)

>I shave my legs and dress like a woman and say I'm one but in reality I'm just an insecure man
Okay

>No, most people with a penis will probably be stronger than those without, or have deeper voice,
but it does not have any effect on your psychological state of mind? okay now i agree with you are retarded if you think that. why do you think that most men like women as partners. i am sure this is only because society demands it.
>society deems masculine or feminine and will force upon you.
ever heard about a feedback loop?

>I shave my legs and dress like a woman and say I'm one but in reality I'm just an insecure man
>using this as a counterargument against the thought that the notion of sociological gender should be destroyed

you really are fuckin retarded, aren't you? if there were no genders then there would be no need to call yourself a woman or a man, you'd just be a person with a dick or a vagina who wouldn't need to fullfill or challenge any gender role

Attached: 1534094459193.jpg (213x237, 9K)

>the other is psychology
basically mental illiness

That's not the debate. The debate is: does surgically altering your genitals magically transform you to the opposite gender?

>

Attached: 1534045968940.jpg (638x479, 102K)

>but it does not have any effect on your psychological state of mind?
it does obviously, but having an effect != having total control - just because you have a dick doesn't mean you like all things male and no things female

>why do you think that most men like women as partners. i am sure this is only because society demands it.
>mistaking gender with sexual orientation

>ever heard about a feedback loop?
it isn't impossible to break out of a feedback loop

A person who dresses like a woman and calls themselves a girl but is really a man calling me retarded everyone

i'm not OP you mouthbreather, also
>can't come up with a counterargument
>uses ad hominem
truly a person of a lesser intellect

Attached: 1533584335845.png (817x443, 34K)

>just because you have a dick doesn't mean you like all things male and no things female
i did not state that it has total control. my case is that it is much more liklely to behave like a man when you have the third leg.

>mistaking gender with sexual orientation
thi was too illustrate how biology is influencing psychology. but actually fuck you, gender and sexual orientation are generally intertwined.

>it isn't impossible to break out of a feedback loop
a feedback loop means that it is reinforcing EXISTING tendencies. like men generally acting like man.

>my case is that it is much more liklely to behave like a man when you have the third leg
in some aspects, yes, but not in every aspect. having a penis does not make you magically allergic to, for example, nail polish or wearing dresses, or playing with dolls as a kid, but if you were to do that right now you'd be laughed at and called a faggot or a tranny.

>thi was too illustrate how biology is influencing psychology
sexual orientation is not a matter of psychology

>a feedback loop means that it is reinforcing EXISTING tendencies. like men generally acting like man.
new behaviours are being introduced into society all the time, so this really isn't an argument

>make thread about gender
>trigger retarded trannies
Works every time.

Okay I am going to sleep now.
My last statement in the matter.
(Biological) boys and girls are generally different in their behavior and reaction - boys are more aggressive, girls are less. Attention: this is a rule of thumb and does not necessarily define YOU personally. If you like dolls you are probably more feminine which is fine I don't care. But you can't tell me that biological sex is not a HUGE influence on which side of the spectrum you will PROBABLY land. You can still turn out to be as feminine as you want. If you have a dick you are probably an exception for the general rule.

>boys can act like girls and girls can act like boys
yeah no shit
but your genitals define your gender/sex LMFAO

i wasn't denying any of that, but the point is, that boys are actively discouraged from acting feminine (and vice versa) even if they want to - which is why the concept of psychological gender is harmful, because it reinforces the biological predispositions that one may or may not have, and forces people into certain kinds of behaviour

to sum it up: the point of destroying the notion of psychological or social gender is not to make girls act like boys or boys act like girls, but to not discourage them from being themselves by forcing gender roles upon them

anyways im going to sleep too, so good night to you user

gender is by definition a social construct genitals therefore dont define gender

>GENITALS
>GENDER

>you know there's only 2 genders, right ?

Yes, because I'm not a retard.

i understand that megu is supposed to be a comic relief character but she's kind of annoying

Attached: pinkfrog.png (1096x866, 1024K)