Do fembots ever get upset they won't be as pretty as an anime girl?

Do fembots ever get upset they won't be as pretty as an anime girl?

Attached: 55.jpg (888x1402, 222K)

>don't know how to do my hair
>don't know how to put on make up
>don't know how to dress pretty
>too lazy to take good care of my clothes. They're all faded or wrinkly
>small tits
>hairy asshole

Attached: 1516427363250.png (1024x1020, 900K)

*breathes deeply*

AAAAAA HAHAHAHA HAA HAA AAAHAHAHAAA

Attached: img000017~2.png (900x626, 393K)

nevermind fembots, why can't I be one?

may i hug you

>hair
learn? Otherwise just cut it short. As long as you just keep it well conditioned and trimmed, it should fall into place nicely.
>makeup
Makeup is a meme. Focus on good skincare
>Clothes
Keep it simple. The death of feminine fashion means that you can get away with a lot as long as you buy fitting clothes and keep your uptake up. Do you have a dryer? Throw your stuff in there.
>Small tits
Small tits are fine, nobody is gonna give a shit and you can at least rest knowing you don't have the titcow fanbase
>hairy asshole
wax it if you have a boy over, ez.The right boy won't care anyways I bet

Get your shit together senpai. You still have time and we're all gonna make it Even if you're a trap

guys guys guys look, its totally a girl, she even posted an anime girl wow its so obviously a girl haha

Yes, please. I haven't felt the warmth of a man since highschool. I turn 30 by the end of this month.

>don't know how to do my hair
>don't know how to put on make up
It is not hard to learn if you really want.

>don't know how to dress pretty
Use well fitted clothes, learn how to combine colours and don't wear flashy stuff.

>too lazy to take good care of my clothes. They're all faded or wrinkly.
Time to learn.

>small tits
It's ok. I like small breasts.

>hairy asshole
Just shave.

No, that would look super weird.

Attached: 644387_494388293904515_837957274_n.jpg (960x734, 254K)

I think about it a lot. I have a lot wrong with me beyond looks so I wish I was a perfect anime girl. I wish I lived in an anime world. I spend all in my imagination pretending to be a cool anime girl. I wish I was a magical girl and had super powers.

Attached: 1501293949560.jpg (424x493, 97K)

Absolutely
I wish I was 30-22-32 like Honoka

>implying I have enough self esteem to care about the way I look

>since highschool
Highschool slut. That's what you get for being unpure.

>beyond looks
The things wrong beyond looks are all fixable though, unlike looks

You know robots always talk about how anime girls are pure and I dont get it
from what iv seen anime highschool girls literally cant go 10 seconds without thinking about taking the protagonists dick

I haven't even said anything about anime girls what the fuck are you on about?
All I ask is you don't be a slut in highschool. Jesus.

seems like someones getting a little defensive
you coming to the realisation that waifus are actually unpure sluts?

I think you're projecting a little there buddyboy.

Attached: 1485216485227.jpg (465x311, 39K)

I'm not that poster but do you want to chat?

Not fucking original

its an accident they trip and the mc's hands just happen to go land places they are pure

I wish I was a magical girl too.

What you're gonna ask for her(his) dickscord? You can chat here....

Come on man.

You can do it by being a good person to others and taking good care of yourself as well.

>anime highschool girls literally cant go 10 seconds without thinking about taking the protagonists dick
While that's not true in general, even if it was, lusting after one person who is the sole target of your love is not something that ruins a girl's purity. In those kinds of stories, ideally the MC gets together with the girl and they live happily ever after. Lusting after a lot of people at the same time and changing the primary target of your interest at the drop of a hat, that's what makes 3DPD 3DPD.

is it also an accident when they dress provocatively all the time, and fall in love with the protag after 5 minutes
Anime girls are huge sluts, they have the exact same personalities as hentai girls and act just like it, only thing stopping the sex is that the people making it want to air it on tv

You never win the lottery if you don't play the game user. I'm not one of those robots that complain about women but don't put in the effort.
But yeah, I'm contactfagging.

My ex stopped hanging out with me so he could jerk off to hentai. He never has sex with me and we were together for years.

Both of us left the relationship virgins. I broke up with him because he loved 2D girls so much, he would blow off our plans to enjoy anime

I don't blame him, 2D is nice. I hope he's happy and doing well.

I'll be your new better bf who has lots of sex with you.

>trying this hard

Youll never be a robot.

even if they do lust after only the protag, anime girls typically fall in love instantly and act like massive bitches to other girls that are competition
the same thing robots say they hate in 3d girls they love in anime

A few years after we broke up, I met someone from r9k and we've been together ever since

2 years going strong and he doesn't like anime girls

Do any fembots dress like anime girls every day (not cosplay) with thigh highs, penny loafers etc

As someone who prefers 2D I'd say you can still blame him. It's irresponsible to get into a relationship without any dedication to it whatsoever, so unless you pushed him into it, he is at fault.

>Tfw you will never unconditionally love a fembot with low self esteem.

It's hard for me to say since I'm going to be seen as biased, but I don't think I was bad enough to push him away.

I made him breakfast every morning and gave him massages after hard work days. I tried to express how much I loved him often
I never yelled and I tried my best to express any issues I had in a calm and logical manner.
Of course, perhaps I missed something in between all of that.

>anime girls typically fall in love instantly
Again this is not as typical as you think it is, but even if it was, at its core there isn't anything wrong with it. Love at first sight does exist, and in reality the only problem with it is that it always ends in betrayed expectations. Anime does not have this problem because it's idealized, so the love at first sight works out well for everyone every time.
>act like massive bitches to other girls that are competition
That's just altogether not true, it's not typical at all. If anything they act far, far less bitchy towards the competition than 3DPD, and anime girls even accept harem situations far more easily than 3DPD ever would. There's also a lot more being upfront in anime, as opposed to real women who much prefer talking shit about everyone behind their backs and backstabbing people then rationalizing it away (and it's not even exclusive to women).

No reason to be upset at all, people who are purely attracted to only 2D anime are people not worth shit, you can't get girls so you resort to a cutout one that you know can't scream or talk back at you, you want to be able to get women while physically not doing anything at all like even get to know them or talk. You just want everything to be given to you on a platter, that's exactly what anime is, you get your perfect uguu fertile bodied gf that you can jack off to and pretend you fuck in the pussy, there is no limit how how deep you are willing to sink, pathetic subhumans.

Attached: 3ba9d2eee8329662ac0163d756672002.jpg (1280x1708, 243K)

That's not point
The point of OP is
"Don't you ever wish you could have a nice slim body, big beautiful eyes, soft hair and skin, small feet, and a sweet feminine voice?"

>you resort to a cutout one that you know can't scream or talk back at you
My anime wife is, out of many thousands I've seen, the one that would absolutely talk shit if she was real and absolutely wouldn't tolerate it if I was a shitter though.
The problem with women is that they will scream and talk back at you alright, but they'll do it about insipid shit. And then a large portion of them, while may or may not be screaming about insipid shit, will also bottle up things that actually bother them and not tell you until it's beyond late.

I am very familiar with this feel.

Attached: 1493818341904.jpg (362x275, 36K)

I don't care about that. I'm still a female and will find someone while, you, robots will keep jerking to your perfect animes girls :3

Why would you like a guy like this in the first place?

He didn't seem like that at first. People put their best face forward while dating

After a while, he stopped caring. I don't like the idea of breaking up with someone just because "the magic is gone" so I tried to work through it. I tried a lot of things but realized it that it wasn't that I was awful, I just wasn't his taste since I was 3D.
I think he dated me because his family wanted him to find a girlfriend

tfw even these beautifully insecure girls will go for a very attractive guy.

Girls, I value you for your effort, for how much you want to improve, not the flaws you are born with.

I can understand that. And I think you made the right decision. I hope this new guy can make you happy.

holy shit I can't believe what I just read. a real life female robot but still very rare.

anime girls are pure they are very loyal and willing to die for their man. impossible to get them from 3D.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

I'd still eat your ass desu.

>My ex stopped hanging out with me so he could jerk off to hentai.

that's is my boy woke as fuck after taking the 2D Pill.

Attached: woke.jpg (638x696, 126K)

i dont really watch that much anime
and no girl looks like an anime girl
so no

I worry that I won't ever look normal and that I'm always gonna be a 2/10 creep with no social skills, that my sister will always be prettier than me, that everyone everywhere will be prettier than me, that in 20 years all my coworkers I work in a dead end job with will have kids and husbands and i will still be alone or maybe even I'll have killed mysefl

get the f outta here with those useless problems. My hair is trash, my skin is trash, my body is trash, my personality is trash, my fashion is trash, I HAVE NOTHING.

Attached: image (1).jpg (509x499, 55K)

>and no girl looks like an anime girl
That's not true, only most don't.

But are you stupid?

But they don't, that's the difference between you and purity.