Coffee is a shit substance that will fuck you up

prove me wrong, my memory is better since I quit and I don't feel burnt out.

Attached: coffee.jpg (200x150, 4K)

Nice. I think about quitting but desu I'd have to drop out of life for like a month.

I can pound 3-4 black coffees before 10am and feel awesome all day. More/later and I start getting fugged up.

I drink 5-6 cups in the morning, and then usually a 20oz on my lunch break around 230 which I drink half off, and then add ice to around 530. I'm up and active between 17-20 hours a day, split between school, my career(not Mcdicks type job, career) and friends. Today for example, already had class, now at work, football starts tonight so I'm going out to watch the game, then hit the gym after that. I need coffee.

You're gonna get burned out sooner or later.

Yeah you're in deep shit m8

Eh it happens every few weeks, but then I'll get a good 10 hour sleep on a quiet weekend and am ready to go at it again. Been doing it for years and at least until I'm done with school, there's no sign of it getting lighter or me slowing down.
This is true, but I could also not have a job, be able to put myself through school, or have any friends, let alone the discipline to keep up at the gym. It's a pretty good pile of shit to be in desu.

God id be farting and pooping so much. I feel like thats gotta be rough on your stomach

You're supposed to shit. Unless you hold it in all day like some madman.

NEET: the thread.

i shit once every 2-3 days

What's so bad about coffee exactly?

I drink 1 cup of black coffee every morning. It gives me a little energy boost and helps with my digestion (I take a monster shit immediately after finishing my coffee).

About 2 weeks ago I stopped for 4~ days, I felt pretty much the same just had a bit less energy. Since I started again, I have noticed my heart rate increases a lot. I may switch to green tea instead since it has a bit less caffeine.

Seems like everything I read about coffee is that it's healthy, has antioxidants, etc.

Coffee contains antioxidants and is an anti-inflammatory. But if you want to avoid it as some sort of flagellant-like practice that makes you feel better, go ahead.
Coffee + asprin is a stack every old person uses to stay alive 80+ years. Thinning the blood = always a good thing in a world of inflammation.

there are antioxidants in a big variety of foods tho

I'd rather drink green tea or cistus for self antioxidants

>prove me wrong
That's not how the burden of proof works you underage retard, but that must be a fault of European """""""education"""""''.

are you really that retarded? americuck education is just a big kek

you just breed commies and queers

fucking USA is the reason the west is getting so degenerate

well you just took some 2/10 bait so euro education must not be much better

I shit everyday but too much coffee makes me squirt and fart excessively.

Even water will kill you if you drink too much.
Caffeine's positive effects outweigh the negatives when consumed in moderation, but if you abuse it to the point where you develop an addiction, then yeah staying away from it is the best choice.
Moderation is the secret to everything in life.

>buying the caffeinated jew

Nein

Coffee is love. Coffee is life. Why would I quit a zero calorie drink that helps you burn more while sitting on your ass and gives you a nice energy boost?

Attached: 1514593284004.jpg (715x960, 315K)

My heart is already beating too damn fast everyday. I should think about quitting coffee maybe, I drink too much too like 6-7 a day.

I agree.

Pure caffeine behaves differently. Coffee has a ton of other shit in it that alters the action of caffeine.

I drink 1 coffee a day because it's my favorite drink

Aspirin doesn't thin blood tho

I tapered off with replacing reg coffee with decaf slowly. Jumped from 25mg and had no WD. Feel way better without the bean water jew. If i want a boost I will buy a good espresso shot. I still drink some decaf when fasting sometimes for the good tastes. Coffee tastes great but he caffeine hit is brutal sometimes.

You are on the way, direct high speed train to ouch city. It is fucking up your sleep.

Sounds like a blinded meaningless life. Sacrificing your health and vitality, and for what? Some shekels and a geoup of friends who deep down do not have your back in a firefight, some stupid western educated thots fake love?

Wake up man... you are living the goyim life. If you cant handle your self chosen responsibilities without liquid jew, maybe consider altering your life. I got off coffee as I became more self loving and awake and redpilled. I would kill myself before subjecting myself to your lifestyle, which is just a foem of slow suicide. Healh is all we have.

If you're having 3-4 cups black just in the morning then quitting probably wouldn't do much for you. Just make sure you take vitamins at night if you take any, coffee fucks up vitamin absorption

I only drink a cup of it and that's when I wake up. I don't really get burnt out, usually, my energy level just increases throughout the day.

Yeah it do

shhhhhhh

Attached: 1526919753000.png (512x512, 25K)

*Patiently waits for you to finish*

Attached: 1534102714390.jpg (360x640, 35K)

that's why I switched to pure caffeine

Anyone else think it would be nice to have a gf who likes to lay down naked and watch you do some home workouts while commenting on how strong you are whether it's true or not? Then after she would hug you and shower with you and get out first to cook you some food in nothing but an open robe and then while you sit down to watch a movie or vidya she keeps you hard but not too hard until you're ready to fuck.

Attached: tumblr_pedal6yONY1rjkae1o1_540.jpg (540x720, 103K)