Oneitis Thread

Discuss your oneitis' in this thread. Pic related is mine but she is not mine and I am sad.

Attached: IMG_20180816_145442.jpg (1080x1325, 274K)

i'm 99% sure my buddy banged her on spring break

>his oneitis is asian

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA!!!

Go on...

Origipige

Dont really have one. Theres a few girls Im interested in, but Ive either burned my bridges already or Im deluding myself into thinking I have a chance.

I can provide short descriptions of each and why Im failing with them, but thats about it.

>be me
>in miami
>out at liv with the bois
>buddy bags an asian chick
>looks identical to girl in pic

sorry if thats underwhelming

Having a oneitis is fucking middle schooler tier pathethic. Grow up honky.

She's the only girl in my 30 years that ever hugged me and actually acted very friendly towards me. I didn't want to bug or creep her out so I never said anything and she left the place I work at a couple months ago. I ache every time I think of her, which is multiple times every day.

Attached: 1500428061046.gif (540x540, 1.72M)

>his oneitis is a white roastie

where do you think you are normalfags? This is yellow fever country.

Attached: 1534317348046.png (835x983, 256K)

Cmon guys, post what's on your mind. Let it out.

>t. seething white roastie

None, all of them hate me and have a good reason to, since I go into a trance sometimes and sprout random things

I guess I have platonic oneitis on someone though, they're really sweet and I sincerely think they're a good person, they even posted about something about people being malicious and not trying to be a shit talker like most people.

I want to be more like them and not be someone who shit talks, but obviously I don't have enough self awareness to change my habits

They hate having people think or talk about them, so posting this goes against their wishes, so I'm being disrespectful...

I'm not giving away their info, or any judgements, they said they have their own reasons for not wanting to be mean to people.

And that's all, sorry for the longness

She's definitely taken at least 15 massive white chad cocks.

Girl I like is Eurasian and has been with her somewhat nu male fiance for 8 years.

She's cheating on him with muscle Chad RIGHT NOW, right?

the real world isnt a Jow Forums fantasy.
they probably have a normal relationship

if she's attractive there is no doubt she gets hit on by Chad at the very least

most girls get hit on. they make it out to be more annoying than anything
only roastie-tier girls ruin relationships over it. its like a journalist plagiarizing: no respectable guy will date a girl if she is known to cheat with chads. it ruins a girl's future.

Never implied all asians do this, but this one certainly does. Don't assume faggot.

The last oneitis I had was a cute chubby blonde coworker, got over her after she got knocked up by her bf, I quit and got an actual gf. They're eerily similar though.

Bumpology

Orig

5/3, brown hair, nice smile, very motherly, most adorable girl you will ever meet.

sporty black asian girl
short
10/10 ass
7/10 tits
dumb but in a qt way
got converted to a roastie in training by class roasties
only wanted light skin black guys
mfw she became full roastie recently

Attached: 1512379476_preview_AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (220x229, 8K)