Tfw virgem

>tfw virgem
>going to fuck a married 6/10 soon
>ask her if her husband is cool with it
>she says she does this all the time
>she says "my partner knows I have needs he can't fill so would rather I fill them elsewhere and stay with him"
>haven't even kissed a girl before

How do I not fuck this up? Is there a way I could skip the kissing shit and skip straight to the sex? How do I not fuck up the sex part?

Attached: 1532121977838.jpg (960x1280, 139K)

The fuck is going on with her belly button? It looks like you can use it to deflate her.

Okay but can you post a source though

"I'm a little nervous, because I never done this before"
Problem solved.

You'll be disappointed originally, sometimes the wanting is better than the having.

>"umm okay user, nice talking to you but I think you should leave"
Women don't want virgins.

Attached: i22.jpg (233x233, 14K)

Please just post I dont care

Feet please

>>"umm okay user, nice talking to you but I think you should leave"
That's your fear talking. Not how it will actually go. Just don't be a whimpering baby about it.

>my partner knows I have needs he can't fill so would rather I fill them elsewhere
Oh boy is she in for a treat

You won't this seems like a closed deal already just spend the day envisioning what you are going to do. What positions you want to do, just start slow and get her into it and then you definitely won't fuck it up.

What do you mean originally?

Original comment.

its a piercing you idiot

Where do I find girls who look like the OP picture?

Just get in there and fuck her right in the pussy

>"my partner knows I have needs he can't fill so would rather I fill them elsewhere and stay with him"
Imagine getting married to that mindset. Not even a 10/10 would be worth that.

Attached: 1532914369839.png (236x231, 88K)

do you not like kissing? it's my fetish. she's probably good at it.

>Is there a way I could skip the kissing shit and skip straight to the sex?
thats how you fuck it up you eternal virgin. I'm a virgin and even I know that. Why would you wanna skip that part anyways? Foreplays the only part you can't satisfy by jerking off.

>she says "my partner knows I have needs he can't fill so would rather I fill them elsewhere and stay with him"
isn't this more common the opposite way? Don't men get boring of their partner's body really quick and just want to fuck or lust after other people? What guy wants to be married or in a relationship longer then a few months and not pursue another girls pussy?

It's just not for me.

source?

originaloi

Disgusting fucking virgin hope she rejects you within 30 seconds

Working at starbucks

why would a man be okay with his wife fucking other men like it was nothing?
jesus christ I want off this ride already